Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fightax is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

just wow insane story, n **** i bet you've heard this plenty but yes you are lucky to be alive..jeez
Old 12-06-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

crappy story, with a crappy ending, u lose a honda, buy a ford, and end up in a junk *** mazda 3, heavy, gutless and slow ftl
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

d0ughbOy81 is an unknown quantity at this point

$5375.29 and 1 month later

Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough

All accidents in the course of 3 years.

#1. My girl rammed it into a pole. Bent frame, damaged hood, fender, bumper, headlights, cracked radiator support....almost the whole front end.
#2. One week back from the repair shop, some guy tries to make a left turn from the middle lane while i was on his left. T-boned his ***. Damaged hood, fender, bumper.
#3. Some girl rear ended me. Scratches on rear bumper.
#4. Got rear ended again by some dude going at 40 downhill. Hit me so hard I flew into the accord in front of me. I hit that accord so hard, the trunk was up in the back seat.
#5. Was really late to finals and drove dad's car. Forgot to pull parking break so the car roll and hit two other car. Well at least it wasn't my car lol. The old man was pissed!
#6. Another retard sideswiped me. Damaged door and rear right quarter panel.
#7. Stupid girl speeding in parking lot and rammed me while i was pulling out. Damaged left quarter panel so it can match the right side.
#8. Not really an accident but i got keyed a kajillion of times. From lines to swirls to freakin pictures. Looks like Picasso did a job on it.

Should've gotten rid of this cursed thing after the second accident, but what can i say. I love my car.
Old 12-18-2007
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough

grrrr....

so, as you guys have probably heard/experienced, new england got hit with a sizable storm over the weekend. welll rhode island isnt exaclty the best when it comes to prompt snow removal so most of our roads have layers of ice and hardened snow creating rather annoying driving conditions. i live down near the coast and my parents live about 20 miles inland (where the snow was considerably worse). i had stopped at my parents on my way to providence and wehn i was leaving the front driver side bumper got caught on a large nub of ice (that i had not noticed pulling in) and now there is a fist sized hole in my bumper.
>

ill have pics in the morning.
Old 12-19-2007
Registered!!

sentbacktothesu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
grrrr....

so, as you guys have probably heard/experienced, new england got hit with a sizable storm over the weekend. welll rhode island isnt exaclty the best when it comes to prompt snow removal so most of our roads have layers of ice and hardened snow creating rather annoying driving conditions. i live down near the coast and my parents live about 20 miles inland (where the snow was considerably worse). i had stopped at my parents on my way to providence and wehn i was leaving the front driver side bumper got caught on a large nub of ice (that i had not noticed pulling in) and now there is a fist sized hole in my bumper.
>

thursday was hell. took me 7 hours to get from lincoln to barrington. 5 of those hours were stuck in providence trying to get back on the highway.

hope everything works out with your car
Old 12-19-2007
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough

i hate winter

u guys think an aero kit will cover that hole?
Old 12-19-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

ooo sucks man.. what happened? I'm sure it will cover it..
Old 12-19-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
grrrr....

>

that happened
Old 12-19-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

didn;t even scroll up haha.. well here's a pic of the OP's car w/ the Aero front.. looks like it'd cover it up
Old 12-19-2007
Registered!!

thanks!

for now ill just get some of those bandaid stickers and use them to hold the piece in back in the hole till spring
Old 12-31-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

so i backed into my sister-inlaw's car tonight with the old lady's car... i cracked the bumper cover, so it looks like bondo, fiberglass, primer and paint here i come...

Old 12-31-2007
Banned

now in the market for an 04-05 nhbp bumper cover
Old 01-01-2008
Banned

anyone have a rear nhbp bumper for sale?
Old 01-01-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

same boat as green01civic, but looking for a front.
Old 01-04-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus Adam, that's pretty bad. You're going to want to glass the rear and the sand the whole ****ing bumper down and repaint it. I would even think about picking up one of those $50 plastic "welders" and using that on the back. It's probably cheaper to just buy a new/used bumper cover and be done with it.
Old 01-04-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

After my oil change last night, backing into the garage I hit the recycling bin, I just yelled. I was almost sure I cracked it, anyways, I didn't, thank God.
Old 02-21-2008
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
didn;t even scroll up haha.. well here's a pic of the OP's car w/ the Aero front.. looks like it'd cover it up

Man I miis our car

It was sweet
Old 03-10-2008
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about

You can find my story in the Nor Cal section I believe, but here are the pics of what happened.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00596 (Medium).JPG
Views:	90
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	73836   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00599 (Medium).JPG
Views:	105
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	73837   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00601 (Medium).JPG
Views:	89
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	73838  
Old 04-07-2008
Registered!!

cibastianvic is an unknown quantity at this point

some idiot tboned me pullin out of a parking lot, 5k in damages, insurance covered it...
Old 04-07-2008
Registered!!

Old 04-07-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

bmw pulled out in front of me in a parking lot, didn't stop and look at all, i was doing about 15 and locked up my brakes

he claimed it was my felt, i sent pictures to the insurance company and they wrote me a personal check, cha-ching 800 bux.

(his wife was pregnant in the passenger seat which made it even worse!)
always carry a disposable in your car!!!

Last edited by dryft; 04-07-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-07-2008
Banned

ouch dude, that blows
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

someone hit me head on while i was pullin out of a gas station, my fault, but insurance paid out.... 5000 for car, and 2000 for hittin my head on the steering wheel causing the steering column to crack
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

^you must have a hard head to crack the steering column.

j/k. i hope you are okay from the accident. did they total the car?
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

wtf?? steering column is messed up but the airbag didn't go off. that blows. you ok man?
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cibastianvic
and 2000 for hittin my head on the steering wheel causing the steering column to crack
seat belts generally prevent things like that from happening
must of hurt like hell
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

@dryft

isnt it if you hit tbone them in the front half its their fault, and the back half its your fault?
Old 04-09-2008
Registered!!

yea im alright, for some reason i had my seatbelt on, and when the impacted happened it was so fast that the seat belt didnt lock up causin me to hit my head... all i had was a nasty headache for 2 days and a sore body, but cat scan came back good so... it was 5000 in damages, but NO ENGINE DAMAGE whatsoever, so insurance fixed it, and gave it back to me for a 500 deductible, so im happy, driving the same since the accident so thats good....
Old 04-10-2008
Registered!!

ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point

an accident is what got me into my civic, power steering left my 2006 cobalt ss just as i was taking a corner, sending me across 2 lanes, and into a guard rail.

and that's why i drive a honda

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread