Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Doesn't look that bad but was over 2grand in damage

And now

Old 06-04-2005
Registered!!

civicrice should not be trustedcivicrice should not be trusted
no wonder its so hard to find a clean 7th gen that wasnt in an accident. all you idiots are smashing them
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

honda12 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey nice car
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
damn.. didn't get pics of my car when it got rear-ended... pics of my 04 *** transplant up soon
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

ty.barrack is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought my 2004 Civic Brand New in August 2004, In January, this dumb girl backed into the drivers side rear quarter panel, and part of my door, got it fixed about a month later.

Last week, I was driving here in San Diego, cut accross three lanes to make a u-turn at the light and a 15 passenger Ford Van slammed into the side of my car destroyed the drivers door, blew out the Window, and threw off my alignment. I took the Car to my local Honda Dealer on Friday, should have it back by this Friday.

That's 2 wrecks in 10 months.
Old 06-15-2005
Spreading the sicness since: March 2005

-sic*n3s- is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys. Well about 3 weeks ago I was hit by a DUI. I wish that I had some pictures but I haven't seen my car since I was taken out of it in a neck brace. From what the emt's say, I'm luck that there was nothing seriously wrong with me. I payed 11k for my 2002 ex coupe and there was 7k worth of damage. I'm getting it back in couple of days and then the custom seats baby....yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

hondaes1 has disabled reputation
This is what happened to me.

This is what happend to the other guy.

Mine wasn't that bad so I didn't claim it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00071.jpg
Views:	3055
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	55687   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00067.jpg
Views:	2982
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	55688  
Old 06-20-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
i must say, that pic you took with the other drivers car, he looks like hes gonna murder you anytime soon. haha

looks like you t-boned him @ 30mph?
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

hondaes1 has disabled reputation
Old 07-12-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light

6 thousand dallors in damage......

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-12-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
dam, 6 g's aint bad, i racked up something around 6-7 g's
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

mclean987 is an unknown quantity at this point
may i ask how you did this? what mods you got ? you got nitrous or did you just rev way high? im curious

Two months after that i was going to the battle of the imports in joliet, and my engine blew. Put a hole in the front and back of the block and completely cracked the block all the way around. The only thing holding it together was the head.

I dont have pics of the first three, but my friend might still have my old engine so i can take some pics.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-12-2005
Slow and Sexy

KwikSilver04 will become famous soon enoughKwikSilver04 will become famous soon enough
i swerved to miss a deer on the highway and hit one of those guardrails with the three airplane wires head on going 80. how do you upload pics?> sorry that is a homo noob question...
Old 07-12-2005
Slow and Sexy

KwikSilver04 will become famous soon enoughKwikSilver04 will become famous soon enough
here is the link to the pic.....

http://tinypic.com/72rbeg.jpg

click on the link when the google screen comes up........insurance totalled it but they are giving me 12,600 for it. so that will be almost a brand new car. sadie part two is coming soon........
Old 08-05-2005
SuperCharged

RMBertasi is an unknown quantity at this point
Mins isnt that bad but it was right before i got my kit.. this jackass swerved in front of me at a red light into middle of intersection and then put it in reverse to come out and he forgot to put in firve i guess and he salmemd the gas and flew right into me... i was behind him and the cop said it was my fault.... and so did the other guy but i had a witness soo im all good... what a fvucker though!!!!
Old 08-10-2005
Registered!!

thelegend778 is an unknown quantity at this point
At stoplight and all lanes red. Green for left lane, red for us. Kaboom! from behind and he says "sorry I thought traffic was moving". It really makes your day having to drive on the same road as these people.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
my first real accident

I have had like 2 fender benders just exchanged paint. One hit and run cops called my cell phone(that definately ruined my night). i was backing out of a parking space and there were no lights in the parking lot and my reverse lights were no working at the time and some lady parked behind me perpindicular to me and she was parked in a no parking area there was maybe 6 feet between my bumper and her car so as soon as i hit the brakes to see what was behind me i hit her car and i was pissed because she parked where your not allowed too for that reason b'c theres not enoughspace. it took 3 minutes for me to get my car outta the parking space she was so close. but someone got my plate. no damage to my car but she got a new bumper and a new wheel cuz i supposedly bent it. she was a damn dirty auto insurance agent too that was the kicker.
my real accident i had just made a right turn onto a 2 lane road and was doing about 35 when everyone in front of me slammed on the brakes and i was driving a 91 accord so no ABS and i was going to turn into a street to the right of the car ahead of me but she turned into the street before i did she said when she heard my tires lock and wanted to move. so in reaction to that i had to cut on her left catching the corner of her car and the exhaust of her car poked a hole on my bumper and bent that around her back tire. i then slide into oncoming traffic and went under a dodge ram pickup destroying my front end and the dodge was fine i just hit all the underbody frame work.
Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

anybody wanna buy a basically new topspeed high flow csat excellent conditon only used for 5000 miles or less selling dirt cheap pm me its the long "L pipe between header and cat gives you like 10hp maybe more with i/h/e
Old 09-02-2005
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
WORST SUMMER EVER!!!!!!!! o yea I HATE MIAMI
Old 09-02-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i got bumped twice in traffic. both after each car was completely stopped. The lady said oh I thought you were moving. wtf would make you think that a stopped car is moving. Second, this guy in a big truck hits me in moms car and feels like he was going 20mph instead of 2. he says oh sorry my foot slipped. How does your foot just slip? Geez!
Old 09-02-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
for me it was 4 accidents for the 04....
1st - hitting curb after rear tire popped and losing control...hitting it at 40mph+
2nd - hitting another curb after we slid on a patch of smooth concrete unintentionally
3rd - tires locked up and slid into a prerunner tacoma on the 101 freeway in LA because of bald tires
4th - some douchebag rear ends us because hes driving like and idiot trying to show off to his ugly girlfriend
Old 09-03-2005
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
Had an 02 silver civic for two months and i t-boned someone and it was totalled. Then i got the black civic. I think i have a picture in my members ride that i will post up.

edit: here is the picture

Old 09-08-2005
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got my front bumper ripped up by an old lady in a olds cutlas.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-19-2005
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
oh yea....well i had my 04' for about 4 months and i got ran into at 50 MPH bye a guy who decided to start texting on his cell phone and did not see me stopped at the light and shattered my bumper for sum reason the metal peice that i had didnt really get bent but then the guy was in an old nissan that had its bumper made of pure plastic so it just bumped off my bumper but my bumper was all messed up.....i waited like 1 month for it to get fixed right but honda did the job for me....all paid for

-PeTeY!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09983.JPG
Views:	401
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	60076   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM001098.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	60077  
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

Ken2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
just rear ended a guy today now I need a new bumper, headlight, fix the hood, grill, fender and probably straighten the front frame some.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

nhatters is an unknown quantity at this point
Ran into a Mustang...twice.

Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

gotarheels03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sister was driving my old car during my 1st year of college. Modified 97 Corolla. On backroads coming around a sweeping corner. Soon after you exit that corner theres an intersection for people who want to turn onto the road. Some ******* in an SUV pulls out from the stopsign without looking. Pulls out when my sis is right in front of him.

Result. Lowered car T-bones SUV @~35-40MPH

Current 04 Civic
October last year. Sister following my mom. Mom stops at redlight. Sis is being a stupid bitch and not paying attention. 1 year later......damage still not fixed and **** is rusting.

My 1st 2 accidents I fishtailed in rain in a 1986 Pontiac Fiero. 1st time slid into a ditch, bent the exhaust, cracked frontend and popped a tire. 2nd accident fishtailed, did a 180, nailed a curb and broke a wheel off.
Old 11-14-2005
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
I had 3 accidents so far on my 01. Had a latino who couldnt speak english driving a old manual pickup and he drifted backwards in to my hood. At night I couldnt see much dammage and since we couldnt communicate I let him go. Come morning, big *** dent. Got rear ended by a camry in rain. And rear ended a guy when the guy in front of him suddenly stopped. That was 4k in damamges. New hood, headlights, grill, radiator and bumper. These all happened in the same year.
Old 11-14-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
wow nice [posts guys
Old 11-14-2005
Registered!!

ANYONE HAVE A D17A2 FOR SALE IN FLORIDA OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE INSTATE?

damn that sucks man i thought i was the only one to have a few accidents, some bad luck floridians cant drive, some guy just ran into my accord,

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread