Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My civic all JDM'd out. warning sexyness inside.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
do you mean... just pretty or JDM sexyness pretty? cuz if you are JDM sexyness pretty, then you need a warning too. LOL.
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
nice ride.. i love the wheels...
Old 04-23-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i feel JDM sexyness pretty. why? can i get one of those warning stickers with the bra on them? and it says something like "warning: this vehicle is equipped with a turbo charger. all female passengers should remove all restrictive (read: bra, panty) articles of clothing"
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Dunno about a JDM 2 Door Coupe BUT your car is pretty nice don't paint the lip the black on red looks nice!
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

SHiRO is an unknown quantity at this point
could me more jdm if the side mirrors were the folding ones.
Old 04-24-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
PLEASE paint it, it looks like plain trash if unpainted and not CF.
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

Vantage should not be trusted
its painted black. Just cause u dont have my style doesnt mean its trash. U dont hear me beaking off ur super gay sideskirts and body kit
Old 04-24-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
bwuahahahha super gay sideskirts? LOL.
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
looks good so far. You might want to say instead "If my car was made in japan then this is what it should look like." Just because your rims are from Japan doesn't mean your whole car is JDM. I personally like the JDM style but I would never say my car IS JDM. Your car is not ALL JDM out. just some fyi for you
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Vantage
its painted black. Just cause u dont have my style doesnt mean its trash. U dont hear me beaking off ur super gay sideskirts and body kit
WTF?? super gay sideskirts? look your gonna get good and bad comments deal with it....
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

MagicRacing18 will become famous soon enoughMagicRacing18 will become famous soon enough
Get folding mirrors (JDM), Amber side markers (JDM), 2 MORE DOORS (JDM), RS Grille (JDM), Real black headlights (JDM)(NOT THE USDM ONES PAINTED) umm then I'd paint the door handels, if you want leave your kit black, your call, personally i'm not a fan. And you have nothing on your car that is JDM except the wheels. Thread title needs to be "Look at my JDM wheels"

~n~
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Thread title needs to be "Look at my JDM wheels"
I agree...
Old 04-24-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

Originally Posted by Vantage
You're right, I don't have your style. I dislike rice.

Last edited by xX03EXx; 04-24-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-24-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i don't see the sexiness, i see a guy that got all arrogant cuz he got new rims, it's funny when ricers talks about their cars to each other, if uve ever seen harold and kumar, it's like those extreme guys, except instead of screaming extreme they run around chanting jdm.....but thats just my opinion
Old 04-24-2005
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by booba5185
i don't see the sexiness, i see a guy that got all arrogant cuz he got new rims, it's funny when ricers talks about their cars to each other, if uve ever seen harold and kumar, it's like those extreme guys, except instead of screaming extreme they run around chanting jdm.....but thats just my opinion

Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

ZodCivik is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha, All this hating because of your title man. If u claim youre jdm'd out, ur askin for it with ur coupe. I know for sure, your car would look cleaner if u painted all the kit and grille. It may cost u a bit to paint it but ya dude. Tint the windows too.
Old 04-24-2005
Banned

car with a "japanese rim"= not jdm sexyness
chick with a side marker on her ***= JDM sexyness like whoa!!!

omg, i feel the jdm sexyness right about now... somebody give me a fvcking warning!
Old 04-24-2005
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good, keep it up!
Old 04-24-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by booba5185
Werd.
Old 04-25-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

All of this because of a title and a dude who can't take constructive criticism.
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

Vantage should not be trusted
i can take critisim, but u dont give any, u just said. it looks like trash? how is tht critism. yes maybe my title for the post was stupid,and o well ill take the flame for that, if u dont like the car thats cool, post what u think i COULD DO TO FIX IT, not flame it because it's not ur style.

And i dunno how my car is rice... no wing, no bodykit, no 17" rims, no chrome, no tucking wheel,no subs, no neons... Since when did the definition of rice change??

or is now any car made in japan that isnt stock rice...
Old 04-25-2005

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
Well, honestly your title just made it seem like you were arrogant about your car, and I bet people were expecting to see a "nicer" car. I mean I just put pictures of my car up a week ago and it seems to have a little more of the "JDM style" than your car does, but you don't see me saying "whoa sexyness inside omg check it out!!!". People hate arrogance, so you should understand why the response to your car was less than "friendly". Anyway onto the car:

I like Rallye Red, its definitely a favorite color. I know you're going to paint your lips and grill, but please do it soon. Next, sideskirts could be something you look into in the future, they will definitely complete the appearance. Something about a front and rear lip without the sideskirts just doesn't look right. Once you get those things done your car will definitely look better. Good luck, and don't take everyone's criticism TOO seriously, its JUST the internet.
Old 04-25-2005
Banned

yeh, what he said, you shouldn't be getting all pissy and u know what since your the one who got "JDM sexyness" and ****.
Old 04-25-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
last i checked if you had a unpaonted body/lip kit it was considered rice.....especially if it wasn't complete
Old 04-25-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
i swear people these days....whats so sexy bout that car anyways? jdm....i dont even remember what jdm really was....save ur money..paint those lips..get a drop...and new rims...imo
Old 04-25-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

Originally Posted by HondaNation
i swear people these days....whats so sexy bout that car anyways? jdm....i dont even remember what jdm really was....save ur money..paint those lips..get a drop...and new rims...imo
lol now thats funny he's all happy and arrogant about his rims and u tell him to get new ones hahahahahahahahaha
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

bloodzombie is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know JDM from not JDM and I don't really think it matters. What matters is that it looks cool and I don't think your car does.

The lips need to be painted. I know you say they're painted black, but really it just looks like you can't afford to paint them, or it's not finished yet. And I wouldn't have put rear on until you got sideskirts, it looks funny like that. If you got sideskirts, then painted the whole kit and tinted the windows, it would look kickass with those wheels. It would actually look like a nice car, not just a civic with some black strips stuck on the front and back.

Just my opinion. I like to see cars that look like they were meant to look that way... not cars with pieces that just look like they were stuck on, like big wings, and black lip kits.
Old 04-25-2005
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Haha when i read the title for this thread i knew it was going to end up an all out flame battle. Car looks alright. Maybe change the title to something like," my jdm style coupe". Like someone else said, when you have a title like that people are expecting a little more than black wheels and a black lip. But keep up the work, im sure your car will be what you want it to be sooner or later.
Old 04-25-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

Originally Posted by NytRyder2k2
Haha when i read the title for this thread i knew it was going to end up an all out flame battle. Car looks alright. Maybe change the title to something like," my jdm style coupe". Like someone else said, when you have a title like that people are expecting a little more than black wheels and a black lip. But keep up the work, im sure your car will be what you want it to be sooner or later.
you see the thread i started when i got my new front speakers!

"Competition stereo in a Civic, Warning Sexyness inside"
Old 04-25-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looks nice

Quick Reply: My civic all JDM'd out. warning sexyness inside.