Finally some good pics of the roadster... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2005   #1  
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Finally some good pics of the roadster...

I recently did a full Seafoam treatment on the engine & flushed all fluids, now shes runs like a top. At 4k she she really comes alive, & pushes you in the seat, its great. All I need is some KYB AGX shocks & she'll running like all hell on the autocross track.

Anyway, I waxed her for the spring & finally got some good pics, enjoy...

Last edited by jiggerachi; 04-19-2005 at 10:41 AM.
jiggerachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #2  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
You look way huge for that car, Jiggerachi.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #3  
Zoom zoom

^Hehe...fits like a glove!

My only compliant is sometimes I have to look over the windshield to see the stoplights.
Old 04-19-2005   #4  
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Never got the full respect for Miatas till I started auto crossing... now I love those cars.
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #5  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Yo man the seats need some TLC
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #6  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Do all miatas have that exhaust in the middle of the rear bumper?
Old 04-19-2005   #7  
Zoom zoom

^No, the previous owner put the exhaust in the middle. Cant tell if I like it or not, but it works so its not so high on my priority list at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Yo man the seats need some TLC
They were like that when I bought it, hopefully they will soon be replaced with this...

Old 04-19-2005   #8  
< My future wife.

Yeah it reminds me of a butthole.
Old 04-19-2005   #9  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
lol.....no idea why but from your user name and avitar I always pictured you as a small japanese kid

but in real life you look grown up and not very japanese
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #10  
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Jeebus man... you're giant for that car... lookin good though bro
teampointless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #11  
Registered!!

stlblues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet ride! Love those cars! Looking for a good one myself.

Just fyi regarding that big gap between the back edge of the headlight buckets and the front edge of the hood, I think I remember reading/hearing somewhere that there is some adjustment you can do to the headlight buckets so when they close that gap is smaller like it was when it was new.

Still looks awesome though.
stlblues13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #12  
Zoom zoom

^Actually about 10 minutes after those pics were taken we tried pulling the back of the headlight up a little & it moved into place. Looks perfect now. We figure somebody must have sat on the hood before I bought it. Wish we had fixed it before we took the pics.

I still need to adjust the headlight aim though.
Old 04-19-2005   #13  
Zoom zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
lol.....no idea why but from your user name and avitar I always pictured you as a small japanese kid

but in real life you look grown up and not very japanese

Hehe, that made me
Old 04-19-2005   #14  
Registered!!

stlblues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggerachi
^Actually about 10 minutes after those pics were taken we tried pulling the back of the headlight up a little & it moved into place. Looks perfect now. We figure somebody must have sat on the hood before I bought it. Wish we had fixed it before we took the pics.

I still need to adjust the headlight aim though.

That's cool. I just thought I throw that out there. It drives me crazy to see nice Miatas cruising around and they have that big gap.
stlblues13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #15  
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
i hear the old miatas are perfect for some supercharging.... but even being stock those cars are fun
LowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005   #16  
Zoom zoom

^Yea the NA's have lower compression for FI, the newer ones are still good, but the older ones hold more boost & are lighter.