Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
hmmm id say sell the type B lip to mee...and then get an rs lip!!
id be very happy!
Old 04-08-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
yea its alrite, but i really think the Type-B front lip doesnt fit well becuase it hangs way lower then the rest.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PhaseNineInc
I am sorry for the delay in receiving your parts. What you guys have to remember is that the box we use to ship these lips in is about 6' long, and therefore shipping is going to take longer than, say, a DVD or a small package. We state on the website that you should allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, depending on your location and how busy the shipping season is. As far as contacting us, we do recommend emailing us for tracking info. We have a small staff and are not always able to wait by the phone for calls. Often we are in the warehouse where there is no phone.
If you sent 30 emails and only got 3 responses, I assume most of your emails had to be duplicates, and of course we would not respond to the exact same email more than once.

I am sorry you received the wrong front lip, if you need to exchange it just let me know!
look the problem was you would never respond to any of my emails I know shipping was goin to take awhile but you didn't even ship the damn thing for weeks when you finally did ship it DHL it only took 5days it wasn't the shipping it was your service i suggest you keep a phone near by if your wanting to run a good business not that it would matter all you did was pick up tell me to hold before i could say anything and then just lay the phone down and walk a way THANKS.. .and if you didn't have a rs lip you should have told me i should have known somethin was shady when there was no pic....

Last edited by Hayz; 04-08-2005 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by orion_squall
are you planning to paint it to white?

I can't see the body kit well
Yes i would never but a kit on like that it would be rice.... so yes i will be getting it painted and installed the tuesday should be done thursday...

I'm going to go ahead and put everything on and see how it looks i got a friend who drive a white coupe and he wants it if i don't so i guess well see about the front lip...

Last edited by Hayz; 04-08-2005 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

PhaseNineInc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Hayz
i suggest you keep a phone near by if your wanting to run a good business not that it would matter all you did was pick up tell me to hold before i could say anything and then just lay the phone down and walk a way THANKS.. .and if you didn't have a rs lip you should have told me i should have known somethin was shady when there was no pic....
If someone answered and said please hold, that means we were assisting another customer, and if it took too long, I do appologize but we cannot tell the customer that we are currently assisting to hurry up
We do have the RS lip as well as all of the lips made by ABS Dynamics, we probably shipped the wrong one by accident. I already said I would be happy to exchange it, or someone else posted that they wanted to purchase it from you.
Overall, your car looks sweet post some pics of it painted please
Old 04-08-2005
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Definitely get the RS Front. That front is just too low for the rest of the kit. I can see you had fitment problems with the rear also.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=205000

There are some pics of mine.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

yeah i gotta get my muffler lowered your ride looks sweet!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00807[2].JPG
Views:	63
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	51470  

Last edited by Hayz; 04-08-2005 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

PhaseNineInc is an unknown quantity at this point
I forgot to metion, if anyone here with our lip kit is looking for a sponsorship, please let me know. We are looking for 1-2 7th gens to sponsor. Has to be coupe or sedan, not the Si right now. Also, has to have our lip kit or if you don't have our lip kit but are interested in putting our lip kit on, we can work with that also. We have several different styles as well as the RS and Type R grill etc. Please email CASEY at sales@phasenine.com

thx guys!
Old 04-08-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
do i count? haha i have a type b front lip with rs side skirts.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

yeah you count i think your ride looks clean can't wait to see how mine will turn out

Last edited by Hayz; 04-08-2005 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
paint it.
Old 04-08-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
sucks to hear about them bein such *******s.
Old 04-09-2005
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PhaseNineInc
I forgot to metion, if anyone here with our lip kit is looking for a sponsorship, please let me know. We are looking for 1-2 7th gens to sponsor. Has to be coupe or sedan, not the Si right now. Also, has to have our lip kit or if you don't have our lip kit but are interested in putting our lip kit on, we can work with that also. We have several different styles as well as the RS and Type R grill etc. Please email CASEY at sales@phasenine.com

thx guys!
How about my car? I have the RS Kit...
Old 10-27-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PennyKnotOff
Type-b looks good but doesn't flow to well cause it's lower then the sides. I'd say get the rs. But either way it looks good.
off topic, i like johnny the homicidal maniac as well
Old 10-28-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
ya did u bring back a thread thats almost 2 years old??
Old 10-28-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Yeah she did haha.
Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

Kaden_23 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the one you have on now
Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

04D17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i was wondering im new but wat is a RS civic never herd of one
Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
why is all the old thread being brought up?
Old 01-21-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
I hate to bring up an old thread, but as I was reading through I found it a little strange that the seller was getting some complaints, and then all of a sudden 6 posts (from an account with a total post count of 6) come through by the "vendor." All the concerns members had didnt get anything but a half assed responce that avoided action on the companies part. Strange? Maybe not, but what set it off for me is to see a vendor posting under a regular old newb member account. Then he throws out his e-mail for anyone wanting to buy from him.. scam?? Mods?? Hayz??