Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Type B front lip :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
New Type B front lip :)

It looks almost identical to my previous 01-02 factory spoiler lip, but at least it no longer has any rock chips and a big scuff on the driver's side. The type b's bottom fins stretch a lil' lower than the factory's and has an indention on both sides. I'm satisfied with it

Previous Factory lip:

New Type B lip:

Old 03-17-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-17-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Whyth would you go from urethane to abs? LOL You'll regret it...
Old 03-17-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
/\/\ Meh, if it breaks............i'll just go back to urethane
Old 03-17-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
^ why? i have the type b lip and it's held up fine against rocks, speed bumps, driveways, feet kicking it, etc.
Old 03-17-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally Posted by infinite012
feet kicking it, etc.
someone mad at their car one day?
Old 03-17-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
the type B lip is pretty good quality. Mine has held up really well.
Old 03-17-2005
Boosting Daily

Originally Posted by infinite012
i have the type b lip
How was your fitment? I had to trim alot up to fit the i/c, but the fitment on the driver's side in terms of shape, was kinda bad.
Old 03-17-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
it's a stretch, but you cant really see the fitment issue since it's in the wheel well.
Old 03-17-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
yeah it's not perfect fitment, but it's damn close. it just sticks out a little bit on the sides where it attaches to the wheel wells. by "a little bit" i mean maybe less than half a centimeter.
Old 03-17-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
Sweet man! hopefully i can get mine painted this weekend.
Old 03-17-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks better than oem
Old 03-17-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
I had a type B lip before and i cracked it. Fitment was really bad and when i cracked it i removed the lip and omg!!! Scratches everywhere from the type B lip on the stock bumper!! I got kaminari and the fit is awesome!!
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
^ I agree with my homie Dru... you'll see.
Old 03-19-2005
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Oem owns type b
Old 03-19-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
I think it looks better than OEM... my .02