Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

oem style bumper from ebay?? need opinions

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
oem style bumper from ebay?? need opinions

Hey guys I need to get a new front bumper and found a couple on ebay. Just need some opinions on what you think, like if you know from experience these are so cheap it isn't worth wasting money on or its a good deal... Thanks for any input
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...952823106&rd=1
Old 02-12-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
I dunno about ebay, but Keystone has great quality aftermarket oem parts - i used them on my 98 vic hatch. They have a lot of distribution centers so you can go and pick them up and save on shipping.

here are the locations around you:

http://www.keystone-auto.com/locations/south.asp
Old 02-12-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
^^thanks alot... I'm going to call them Monday
Old 02-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
i bought an ebay oem bumper before. it had to be painted, stripped, prepped again, and then painted. it's a good shop i went to, he didn't charge me twice, but it wasn't oem quality