Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Re: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

ok varner, you just need to get a cf type r lip and keep the wheels you have. save your money for the swap. .
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of

dam varner just name this your thread. your whoring the whole thing with your pics and you talking, just make a build thread or something.

whats even JDM varner on your car?

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light

he's got works too don't forget that! but seriously id it's not right hand drive it doesn't belong here. there's a difference between JDM 7thGens and JDM-esque 7thGens
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of

yup i hear ya

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

dude get the **** out of here never once did i saw my car was jdm i said i buy all legit **** no ebay junk .. so first off just becuase yours and eddies cars are for one AUTO and almost bone stock besides a set of a wheels and maybe a decent suspension get the **** over the jealousy part if you got **** to say keep it to yourself and let see what do you have from japan that you posted your car in here before? would it be the cool non jdm bodykit that you have or would it be your like me wheels that everyone has? hm yea i wonder.. reason for whoring is for opinions and ideas if you dont like it dont post or dont come in here and infact if you really have a problem with it me ferioh and whoever else like posting in here can make our own thread no big deal dont have to cry about it. second even with a k20a2 and itr cams doesnt make you jdm it makes you sumone who doesnt know what there doing to build a motor.. see i took the long and more costly route only because i know what the **** im doing and can actually do my own swaps.. and if you really wanna be a dick about it ill make a list of **** that came from japan smart ***..

legit rs front lip its nhnp
legit rs grill from robear came nighthawk black pearl and painted it flat black
work equips.. hmm japan? yea i think so
legit rs sides
legit ep3 red h's front and back
4lug disk conversion coming with type r rear calipers.. hmm i guess type r isnt jdm right?
dc5 sidemarker..

while it might not be alot it is what it is.. i built it the to the way i like it not anyone else

So ya.. good luck on your Kswap buddy..

Last edited by varner88; 05-07-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

hahaha ok. so we have autos thats fine. there is no rule that you have to be manual to start working on your car. you have the auto ecu to a manual causing that 5k shifting, lol. wow what great craftsmanship there. and my wheels. i got them cause not only do they match my color car and look nice but there light weight and look good. i do know im the only magnesium metallic with them. everyone has jdm wheels so its not even like yours are original anyways.

even with those cheap bolt ons its not really jdm. that would include the k20a motor and right hand drive so you still dont understand that term correctly. and k20a2 with ITR cams can work and people used them before. but i do want to bet on you ever swapping that motor in that car. being you i bet you sell the car and parts and end up with something else.

oh and lets not forget about the ricey type r rsx spoiler you put on your car and then sold new and unmounted as you claimed or better yet the springs. not only were the rubber pieces torn up but they were so obviously used. if i didnt say i knew where you lived i never would have gotten my money. oh and the lame *** excuse of i spent it already through pay pal like 2 hours later. prob got the money from your parents to pay me back then cause you know you didnt have any money to give me at the time.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point

For yall two guys from new jersey. I hope you read the past post(s) on this thread. Coupes not being jdm its already been mention long ago on this thread. Yes, coupes will never be jdm. whos says they cant be "JDM AFTERMARKET?" because there's plenty of cars out there are rising as jdm aftermarket rathar than jdm. Parts on varner88 some are jdm some or not but you can still consider it JDM which are made in JAPAN. Unless yall just bashing because yall are jealous because he got something that you want and that you cant afford.
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

haha yeah he doesnt even have a 4 door

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

this is something thats jdm.

by the way i wouldnt put a pass to you even getting all the stuff by yourself. motor, paint, and the car to a KID who apparently is a millionaire as a lifeguard.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

haha my parents paid for my parts thats great HAA!!!... sorry buddy but ive owned the car for over 3 years ao i think i have plenty of time to put 12k into my car i spent every paycheck on it i dont care if you or anyone else beleive me the car and parts are right there in your eyes you can add it up yourself i dont care at all.. oooh a ricey stage for me was 18inch wheels that i had for a week that i got for free then sold.. ha ****ing ***.

second that **** i sold you was new and did have grease all over it from my dads shop like it said when you bought them your choice to beleive me or not no big deal doesnt bother me one bit i sold them to sumone who trusted me and i got better results and they had no problem with them.

nvr said k24 was jdm dont kno where you got that idea in your head.

painted valve cover one day cuz i was bored and changed it big deal ill do what the **** i want wanna know why? because i have the money to do it and i really dont care what the **** you think you can die for all i care you mean **** to me, you think your all big a bad with your community college degree and a little smart *** . so take a good look in the mirror and say ill never be chris varner and shoot yourself.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

lmao thats not jdm wtf thats jdm style fake mugen lip a cf hood oem grille.. and wheels.. wow... dude your showing your true stupidty so just get the **** out;.
Old 05-07-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

who cares what other ppl think?? I build my car for me not for some fa**ot with a lame *** screename who isnt going to do anything to anyone....lol...who gives a ****. Keep the pics coming...
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

yup i hear you. cars should be for each individual to make into there own work of art. who wants to conform to "lets all do this" i mean varner thats great for you if you cant make up your own mind in deciding, cause you are the most indecisive person i ever met, but dont hate on everyone else s ideas too.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

exactly ? who is it thats so childish to come in here and bash on a thread? no one did anything to them its funny how they both live in the same area tho? right could be me but who knows..

hondakorn i want your mirrors!!
Old 05-07-2007
DU MA Con Cac

i dont think varner88 is post whoring his pics on this thread. I mean the title says "post pics' It never said theres a limit. If varner88 has some new **** to share then let it be. Why are you getting so mad for a guy posting his car. If you check out all the other forums everyone does that.
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

i just feel he needs his own thread and its becoming his own thread. just change the name then. im varner and im painting my car and doing all this and prob sell it for something else cause i cant make up my mind for myself.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

dude the only thing that happened in a 6 months was a paint job???? only had to pay 700 the dude who crashed into me paid the rest... everyone knows this
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

yeah but all this buying of parts and talking all this trash and everything. you sell half the stuff you get anyways. but whatever. im just saying with all the stuff and being a summer lifeguard theres no way to get a car and all this. youll soon get to the real world and have to pay bills and not have mommy and daddy help you.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
DU MA Con Cac

whoever knows if his job is legit. he could be dealing drugs, or inherited some money. who knows. the work is done.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

k good bye thanks for ruining the thread..

back on topic
Old 05-07-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

its true, i am getting pretty sick of seeing only your car for the last 100 pages
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

ha thats not my fault // im not the only one who posted different chops of it i didnt ask people were helping out and told me to post more pics.. maybe if people had cool cars to post up they would dont ya think? i wish people would post more cars up i love seeing new cars on here.. like i said if you guys prefer ill take this to a new thread and ill take everyone who posts in here to a new thread as well since we all have the same interest and like talking to each other so just chill with it stop ruining the thread mite as well be closed.
Old 05-07-2007
spell check pwns you

see varner. just stop whoring up this jdm thread. your not even jdm.

Last edited by tuner04civic; 09-26-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

not agreeing to anything? just mature gonna start my own thread with everyone else soo peace son
Old 05-07-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW.... omg.. is this SPARTA!? we are battling to the death... pics... i know my car ISNT jdm.. but hell we all know.. and if you are a noob.. youll know. so, there are plenty of cars that re EM2 that look way better than those true JDM cars i have seen before.. anyways... nice car Varner.. keep em coming.. and Hondakorn.. keep you EDM rolling.. and btw.. when you getting them rear fogs?
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

ha thanks burke come on into my new thread. https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...ml#post4186251
Old 05-07-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point

varner keep it up man you aint doin **** wwrong ,, i believe you about saving your money the only reason other guy doesnt have as nuch is cause he lives on his own you still live with your family,, its like muaa i live with my family and im allowed to spend whatever money/paycheck i get however i want

everyone needs to stop hating

varner post pics

if theirs a problem read the thread title dumbasses
Old 05-07-2007
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light

i really don't care but i felt like instigating.
Old 05-07-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

lol eddie.. hows the turbo build going ?
Old 05-07-2007
i love my morreale

it's slowly progressing forward. i just need a new ic with piping and the pcs xfc.

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens