Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally got around to putting blacked out headlight on

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Finally got around to putting blacked out headlight on

put them on yesterday...tell me what u think...i also removed the grill

Old 02-01-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
hah looks good man. welcome to the club. lol -__=

what hids are u running? oh n btw, kind looks emtpy now.. where the grill was.. put it back.
Old 02-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
funny thing is, im not runnin any HID's they're silverstar bulbs! HA!...bout as bright as a 4000k ohm hid kit....love'em....i like it without the grill looks less cluttered
Old 02-01-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
did you cut the honeycomb part of the grill?
Old 02-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

naw all i did was took off the bumper to put the headlights on...than when i had the bumper off i just unclipped and unscrewed everything that held the grill onto the bumper...than the little section under the grill i screwed back on and ban its done...notice i have the same hubcaps as ur 02 ex...lol cuz of an accident...plus those are my old set of 04 headlights...the new ones which were on the car i took off
Old 02-01-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
That looks hot!
Old 02-01-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
u have 2 sets of headlights huh? how much did u pay for ur 2nd pair?

haha about the hids, must be ur dumb camera making them look brighter than theyre supposed to be. :P nice one
Old 02-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

yea i have 2 sets...actually the camera didnt make it much brighter...the silverstars are actually pretty bright...well my bro got into a car accident and the bodyshop just bought new headlights to replace the old ones which had nothing wrong with them so he could charge us more...oh well my dad payed for the repairs and didnt listen to me cuz he was pissed...so we have 2 sets now...its like $215 for each headlight or something like that...
Old 02-01-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
excellent looking headlights. i'm unsure about the grill though man, from certain angles you can see the inside of that bottom lip at the mounting areas and stuff. i'v enever seen that before so i wont flame you. nice job though.
Old 02-02-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
hott
Old 02-02-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
nice
Old 02-02-2005
I just burnt my tongue

thanks for the comments guys
Old 02-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
nice i will be taking off my grill tomorrow and hopefully have time to blackout my lights.
i goto put my racing seats, side decals, black out headlights, take off grill, and hopefully work on my trunk encloser all tomorrow and thursday.
Old 02-02-2005
I just burnt my tongue

blacking out headlights can take all day if u havent done it b4...its a pain...but if u do it all together than u should have enough time...good luck...any ?'s pm me
Old 02-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
i got it handled bro, i can paint good, my teammates done these like 20 million times
Old 02-02-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
4000K ohm's huh? lol, resistance has nothing to do with light temperature. Anyways, you THINK silverstars are bright...but if you ever do get HID's..you're in for a surprise..
Old 02-02-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it looks better with the grill, it just looks way to empty now.
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Asahi
hah looks good man. welcome to the club. lol -__=

btw, kind looks emtpy now.. where the grill was.. put it back.

Looks good,
as for the grill, looks good to, but i would leave it there, but put a honda emplem on there, just like the stock one that was on ur stock one, i think that would look good.
Old 02-02-2005

eklipz will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
funny thing is, im not runnin any HID's they're silverstar bulbs! HA!...bout as bright as a 4000k ohm hid kit....love'em....i like it without the grill looks less cluttered
lmao HAHAHAH hahahahhaha HAHA! you wish.
Old 02-02-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Not sure if i should black out my 05 lights yet i have a SSM color
Should I it looks pretty nice
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

VRoomPSHeRt is an unknown quantity at this point
careful without the grill, people can break into your car by popping the hood. they did that to mine but they actually cut my grill to go through. Yours would be easier to mess with.
Old 02-02-2005
I just burnt my tongue

im gonna either make or buy a carbon fiber grill...or just leave it out...where i live there is no need to worry about people breaking into my car...i live next to a cop so i have no worrys...its not scary after u've been there for 2 years next to him
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

OFIVELX is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks good bro, i live next to a cop also and my 05 camry got stolen from my driveway.
Old 02-02-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ROFL...sry but that strikes me as funny...that sux tho...my parents have cars which both have HID's...i kno they're much brighter than silverstars but silverstarts are brighter than the stock halogens...2004 Lexus ES330 has them and the 2003 Infiniti Q45 has em too...dont get me wrong here but i have seen HID's...im gonna get a 4300 or a 4500k ohm HID kit...maybe with Valeo projectors to retrofit to those lights
Old 02-03-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice work. That should be my next mod.
Old 02-04-2005
I just burnt my tongue

yea its a cheap and easy to do mod
Old 02-04-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
The housing came out just the way I want mine to look, dark and shiny...what primer/ paint did you use and/or clear coat?
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
why do you have 01-02 ex hubcaps ?
Old 02-04-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
funny thing is, im not runnin any HID's they're silverstar bulbs! HA!...bout as bright as a 4000k ohm hid kit

You sure about that? Haha

Headlights look nice , Go too home depot and purchase some "mesh", its only like7$ for a big sheet, and cut it up and paint it black and put it in there
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good, hmmm now I want that front for my ride. Damnit already bought the OEM 2001 front, anyone need bumper and fenders..lol

Quick Reply: Finally got around to putting blacked out headlight on