Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

On a little happier note I got My OEM FOGS

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
On a little happier note I got My OEM FOGS

Well thanks to Kasimmmm on this site I think I got a freaking good deal on them and I cant wait to get them installed...

I will also be adding very soon the complete 05 Honda Lip kit so it should look really hot and i know for a fact that there are no 05 Sedans with this setup yet ... in my region anyways..

So once done it shoulk look really good..

Now who is the fog light expert on this site...I believe its IMPULSE the God of Fogs if so what do you think I should do get those puppys on now or wait till spring ..Im in Canada so we have all sorts of snow and crap.....

Impulse if your the guy ill give you some good rep for some pointers etc etc
Thanks

BTW they are made of glass and not plastic like i thought they would be so are they stronger??????????????

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
They are very very easy to install... Just take the bumper off... follow directions and go from there.... the hardest part on mine (02) was getting it through the firewall and making the harness work (didnt work, had to get diff harness) Urs u should not have a prob....
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
keep a post up on how things go, I'm thinking about gettin some OEM fogs
Old 12-29-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice and hopefully they light up the road better than the old style. I would definately go to www.lamin-x.com and pick up some sheets of clear (or tinted) protective film to stick on.
Old 12-29-2004

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gearbox
Very nice and hopefully they light up the road better than the old style. I would definately go to www.lamin-x.com and pick up some sheets of clear (or tinted) protective film to stick on.
Kool so you just stick that on and it protects alot better????? how is the lighting with it on

Thanks Gear
Old 12-29-2004

Tell me where in canada can I get this stuff

Thanks
Old 12-30-2004

Bump for Gearbox ?????

Do you know where in Canada do they sell this stuff???
Old 12-30-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Lol sorry I don't. I'm not on here as much for the next week until I get back to my fast connection

I'll see if I have any leftover that I can send you for $10 shipped? I can just put it in an envelope, but I gotta go back and check how much is left. I'll measure it so you can figure out if it's enough for 2 fog lights. Won't be able to for another week tho.
Old 12-30-2004

Lol sorry I don't. I'm not on here as much for the next week until I get back to my fast connection

I'll see if I have any leftover that I can send you for $10 shipped? I can just put it in an envelope, but I gotta go back and check how much is left. I'll measure it so you can figure out if it's enough for 2 fog lights. Won't be able to for another week tho.
Man that would be so great if you could do that...
Just fly down to ottawa and we will install them together lolll
Old 12-30-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
http://www.lamin-x.com/contact.html

ask if they have any suppliers by you...