Finally... True 110% PURE Yellow Lights/Fogs. ** Updated Sunrise pics on page 3 :) ** - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2004   #31
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
stick some hid's in those fogs
cdmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #32
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ahem, he already tried that and didn't like it. Also, yellow fogs are more of a european thing and definately not rice. I ordered some yellow ion bulbs that should work. Can't wait to get em cause I don't like how the stock bulbs look.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #33
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmx
stick some hid's in those fogs
I dont think my H11 HID kit will work... Ill test it out later today If so.. then, DAMN BRIGHT yellow fogs

anyways... Here are some sunrise images.

It was... Pitch black outside...

If you need HIDs, Let me know

Camera Used:
Fugifilm FinePix f-700

If you want this yellow foglight look, I only charge $70!!! Why waste money on halogen yellow bulbs when they dont even look 100% yellow?
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #34
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
btw.... I took off my old tint (45%) and had it re-done too 25%... I also took off my 17" rims because snow is coming soon
Old 12-12-2004   #35
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Hey impulse, take some pics with out the fogs on.... so we can see what they look like.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
Hey impulse, take some pics with out the fogs on.... so we can see what they look like.
Ill take em in a little

Heres a cool enhanced photo...

Old 12-12-2004   #37
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ LOOKS good HURRY UP WITH THOSE DAY PICS
Old 12-12-2004   #38
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Well if the bulbs don't work, I know where they're going next! Then if you do it, take off the crazy glare shield in mine. It makes the beam pattern look very strange.
Old 12-12-2004   #39
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of
pics look sexy jay
xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #40
Premium Member

Ya car looks better everytime I see it (xcept the rims ahem steelies) Any sidemarker pics yet?
Old 12-12-2004   #41
Registered!!

MY01HX is an unknown quantity at this point
So with the stock fog lights you can change them to the yellow lights for 70.00 bucks? All we do is send them to you right?
MY01HX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
Ya car looks better everytime I see it (xcept the rims ahem steelies) Any sidemarker pics yet?
thanks! no, no sidemarkers yet... Still dont know which to go for

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY01HX
So with the stock fog lights you can change them to the yellow lights for 70.00 bucks? All we do is send them to you right?
yep! PM me if u are interested
Old 12-12-2004   #43
Registered!!

I know its day time where ur at, take those pics :P
Old 12-12-2004   #44
Registered!!

02ciVike is an unknown quantity at this point
looks real good dude
02ciVike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #45
Every predator is someone elses prey!

04RedCiVP is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexinaction
nice...not a big fan of yellow fogs
agreed. And instead of sharing it seems like he's charging....mean, but smart business
04RedCiVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #46
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
nice... wanna tell us how you do it? perhaps a DIY?
wonderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #47
Premium Member

He just opened the lights and put a yellow bulb cover in front.
Old 12-12-2004   #48
Registered!!

Yoyoio is an unknown quantity at this point
You got PM impulse pls reply !
Yoyoio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #49
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
He just opened the lights and put a yellow bulb cover in front.
where u get those bulb covers?
wonderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #50
Premium Member

He'll never tell. Here's where I got ion bulbs tho. Should be good. Price is cheap, and it's the real thing.

http://www.europeanautosport.com/yellow.htm
Old 12-12-2004   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz
where u get those bulb covers?
you can get them at hidtech.com

have fun trying to do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoio
You got PM impulse pls reply !
sent it back

Quote:
He'll never tell. Here's where I got ion bulbs tho. Should be good. Price is cheap, and it's the real thing.

http://www.europeanautosport.com/yellow.htm
an, ION halogen bulb is never a pure color... A ION yellow bulb is either yellow/blue or yellow/white (ive learned that from past experience)
Old 12-12-2004   #52
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
i wish i had my hid kit!!! still wanting my tracking number *cough* *cough*

Injen
injencivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #53
Premium Member

Impulse, can you post day pics of your mod?
Old 12-12-2004   #54
Registered!!

msbarrett is an unknown quantity at this point
so what kinda hp gains do those little lights give you?
msbarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #55
Registered!!

are those projector heads?
Old 12-12-2004   #56
Premium Member

Ya tyc black projectors with complete retrofit.
Old 12-12-2004   #57
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
ok, i don't know **** about this stuff
what exactly is a retrofit?
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #58
Registered!!

Quote:
Ya tyc black projectors with complete retrofit.
i was originally planning on getting the chrome version of the tycs, but was told that the output was lower, from your pitch black pic, it sure looks pretty good to me. whats your opinion?

better hurry and tell my mom for a christmas present...
Old 12-12-2004   #59
Premium Member

the chrome is too bling looking imo. They actually had release issues due to light reflecting off the chrome base, so they made it more of a brushed chrome to reduce glare. I would stick with black.

Retrofit involves fitting oem hid from another car such as g35, audi, etc into the tyc so it functions like stock. It is not buying an aftermarket bulb kit and sticking that in.
Old 12-12-2004   #60
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
^^ooooooh, ok. gotcha. thanks.
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote