Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Whats the definition of a "clean" ride? Well, Let me show you :) updated: pix pg 3

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
I want to know what kind of camera that is
Old 11-19-2004
Registered!!

civichxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not ripping on your car jeesus christ did you even read my post you little moron....all i said was that lights have nothing to do with "the definition of a clean car"
if you would have titled this thread "Hey look at my new lights, dont they look cool"
I would have nothing to say but for you to come on here with a couple hundred dollar pair of headlights and think your car is the ****.....then your an idiot...i do happen to like those lights but just figured i would put you in your place a lil
Old 11-19-2004
Registered!!

civichxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bluestreak
we've established he's got a clean car, I don't think one post on here says otherwise.
I think the way the post was written is the issue, it's like saying, my car is the definition of a fast car, or hooked up car, or clean car, get it?
there's tons of "clean" cars on here and yes, he has one OK?
I couldnt agree more
Old 11-19-2004
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
everyone ****ing calm down.
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
fogs are for sale if anyone is interested

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=184173
Old 11-19-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by civichxtreme
Im not ripping on your car jeesus christ did you even read my post you little moron....all i said was that lights have nothing to do with "the definition of a clean car"
if you would have titled this thread "Hey look at my new lights, dont they look cool"
I would have nothing to say but for you to come on here with a couple hundred dollar pair of headlights and think your car is the ****.....then your an idiot...i do happen to like those lights but just figured i would put you in your place a lil
Considering he's had HID's for a while now, it'd be, in your words, stupid. Why post something such look at me new lights, when they're not new? How big of a retard are you anyway? Did you have to work at it? The lights have been on there. Matter of fact, he sells them. And as for them being a coupld of hundred dollar lights? Yeah, for the actual headlamp assembly, you are correct. They also have HID's in there, and not the HID look bulbs like I'd be willing to bet you have. Jealous much? Seems like you're trying to rip on ImPulse because he has something you don't. Please, grow the **** up, get a life, and leave the site. Of course being as ImPulse is a mod, you may not even have a choice. Kids these days, they need to learn some manners. IBTB.
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
enough enough

anyways, what do you guys think of yellow fogs? Thats my next plan
Old 11-19-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
That's what I'm going for. Either oem with the stock lights, or yellow film.
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

not yellow film, yellow bulbs
Old 11-19-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah even better. I'm getting oem fogs soon, do you know where I can get the right size bulb in yellow?
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

Yea, I' am actually getting like 100 sets of mtecs delivered to me... Haha, So, If u are interested in the golden style, let me know
Old 11-19-2004
Premium Member

Sweet! How hard is the fog install, and is it easy to cut the bumper? I'm gonna be getting fogs later on, so might as well get the bulbs.
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

My fogs are tapped into the turn signals... So, I dont have to keep pushing the damn foglight switch...

Cutting the bumper is easy... The foglights should come with a diagram/directions
Old 11-19-2004
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
wining this argument is like winning the specail olympics- even if you win you are still retarted for participating

let it go- the ride is clean
Old 11-19-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Im not ripping on your car jeesus christ did you even read my post you little moron....and think your car is the ****.....then your an idiot...i do happen to like those lights but just figured i would put you in your place a lil

VS.

in your words, stupid. How big of a retard are you anyway? Did you have to work at it? Please, grow the **** up, get a life, and leave the site.

bwuahahahhaha such brutality.
Old 11-19-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Impulse you did EXACTLY what i wanted my lighting to look like

and damn does it look good

I wish I had HIDs and HID yellow fogs.....dam u
Old 11-20-2004
Banned

I can send you some yellow fogs to start you off
Old 11-22-2004
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
yellow fogs are sweet, I got the yellow bulbs from supremeautoparts.com,
but returned them, really not "yellow"
I then used "film" and that sucked, so now I'm back to stock H11 fog bulbs.
How much for the yellow bulbs, and are they really Yellow? looking to match the IS300 color
Old 11-22-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
Thats not clean.. there is some dirt on the tire .. .. very nice car
Old 11-22-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
clean ride bro