Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Here Is My Car!! Jdm Rsx Type-r Turbo Install

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
im diggin everything but the color scheme. i would have went blue/black. i dont liek the white.

on the turbo and swap though
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonderz is on a distinguished road
is that a b18c or k20a? sorry for the noob question
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
^^k20a, an u better dyno that car
Old 08-13-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
why the mitsubishi turbo?
Old 08-13-2004
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
I believe I've found my car's mate.
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

joedc5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I will dyno it. RPM of NY estimates 300-350whp at 8lbs of boost. The pistions and rings and rods have been changed to handle a little extra boost.

TMRakip: thanks for the comment. And you are right. If it looks fast than it better be. I really like seeing people in CT driving in 01 civics with their body kits with all the stickers saying AEM,Turbonetics, Custom Creation and they think it's fast. So much fun getting a race on with those dudes. They look and by the time they blink I am in 3rd gear at 80mph at 8,000 rpm and all you here is that big o JDM motor opening that vtech WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Now with the turbo everone it's going to be insane. droping to 3rd gear is gona cause a smoke show on the high way.

SPOON: As for your comment 2nd place was an 01 civic with a type-s converion with orange paint. He is a good friend of mine.
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
takumi is on a distinguished road

WTF? Does that say DOHC i-VTECH below the Honda emblem???
Old 08-13-2004
Don't Listen To What Anyone Says, It's Ok To Be Jealous

DrivenConcepts should not be trusted
how hot does the turbo get in the back??
Old 08-13-2004

i still wanna know why you are using a mitsubishi turbo instead of a normal t3 or something
Old 08-13-2004

Originally Posted by Takumi
he is probally sponsored by the V-TECH phone company, either that or he doesnt know how to spell VTEC
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

I ****ed up the lettering, actually I had them make the lettering and I told them vtech and I didn't even think for a 2nd I just put em on and did not notice it until after the pics

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

The turbo is a Custom NUTEC / Precision T3/T04 Turbo you can check that at
http://www.turbo-kits.com/rsx_turbo_kits.html
Old 08-13-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
To each their own... great work on the engine + turbo. Nice screen layout.

Though I don't like the choice of blue, it is definitely unique. Your decision to paint the grill and interior like that is as well, unique. Personally I think I would have gone with a blue and black theme, but then again - that car is not mine (though I wish it was). Couple of questions would be - does the interior dash paint color match the exterior color or does it just look lighter in those pictures? The choice of rims bewilders me .. how come you didn't decide to continue the blue and white theme with white rims?
Old 08-13-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by joedc5
1) What I think is rice is people driving around with kits they are painted different colors or not painted at all!! 2) Still if it so rice why the HELL did I win first place in the honda class????
1) or grills that are different colors...
2) the other hondas were even ricier than yours.. maybe that's why.

bottom line..

fugly with a capital F. BTW, Matt.. love the sponsorship by the phone company comment!
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

gusgus0513 is an unknown quantity at this point
props for the motor
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Cocky, I just saw the pics of your of car and there were people at the show that had cars that looked just like yours nice and clean and guess what, well if you are smart you know whats next.

BOTTOM LINE IS: Your car will never surpass mine as far as speed or power. Just isn't gonna happen. IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE INSIDE. I have fun destroying other civics on the highway that look like yours and white guys pretending they are black.
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Oh Cocky, Get Rid Of The Wings West Kit, It's Rice!!
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

JanLop. Thanks for your comments they are much appriciated. The interior is not paint. It is wrapped by www.stitchcraftinteriors.com the color is lighter in the pics.
Also for the rims. The car used to be silver and I have been so focused in the motor work I have had no time and the extra money for rims since it was dedicated to the motor and turbo. I will be changing the Car to black and going with gunmetal rims with a machined lip. Again thanks for your comments. People that are NOT COCKY is what makes these forums a great place.
Old 08-13-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
sorry that your car is ugly. don't get all hostile on me because everyone says it looks like ****. and as far as how fast it is, it's a Civic.. it'll never be that fast. Civics aren't meant to be fast, and to be honest, i don't give a **** if mine is slow or not.
Old 08-13-2004
anti rice

spoon will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Cocky
...... BTW, Matt.. love the sponsorship by the phone company comment!

Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
takumi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joedc5
I ****ed up the lettering, actually I had them make the lettering and I told them vtech and I didn't even think for a 2nd I just put em on and did not notice it until after the pics

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.
Lol damn, why did you take it out of the pic?
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Not everyone says it looks like ****. Your right Civics arn't meant to be fast but it's a HONDA so it can be. Again, a Civic that is going to be fast. That is the problem, people go oh... it's only a civc nothing to worry about. Yet those guys in their 60,000 BMWS are getting wipped on the highway and yeah by a civic more like a "HONDA". I don't consider it a civic. They still can't belive it's a civic and I say no IT'S A HONDA not a civic. Maybe that gets the point accross.
Old 08-13-2004
Registered!!

Took it out because it makes honda look bad! Lol
Old 08-14-2004
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
yo joedc5! u live in CT right? because a few months ago i was driving on my way to hamden and saw ur car fly by on merrit-pkwy... and all i saw was i-vtec on the back and was like wtf? k20a swap?.. so now that i've seen ur pics online.. looks pretty good...props to the engine work and everything else... can't wait to see when u take off all that other stuff making it more cleaner
Old 08-14-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
holy **** you have one of the ****in ugliest cars I have ever seen

k20a and you still spell it VTECH!! OH **** THAT'S FAST!!!!!!!!!!

"BOTTOM LINE IS: Your car will never surpass mine as far as speed or power. Just isn't gonna happen. IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE INSIDE. I have fun destroying other civics on the highway that look like yours and white guys pretending they are black."

hahahahahaha... I hope you built the motor fag0r or you're gonna blow that **** up. Your kind shame Hondas all over the US with your retarded *** rice parts. I'd rather take a ****in Neon srt4 over that piece of **** ... the motor is shamed to have your car as its exterior
Old 08-14-2004
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
holy **** you have one of the ****in ugliest cars I have ever seen

k20a and you still spell it VTECH!! OH **** THAT'S FAST!!!!!!!!!!

"BOTTOM LINE IS: Your car will never surpass mine as far as speed or power. Just isn't gonna happen. IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE INSIDE. I have fun destroying other civics on the highway that look like yours and white guys pretending they are black."

hahahahahaha... I hope you built the motor fag0r or you're gonna blow that **** up. Your kind shame Hondas all over the US with your retarded *** rice parts. I'd rather take a ****in Neon srt4 over that piece of **** ... the motor is shamed to have your car as its exterior

whats with the hate?

anyways mad props on the swap and the doors...dont dig the color but i guess u can use it as a sleeper...cuz ppl would think its rice even tho its a swap...

i would go with lowered compression ratios to 9:1 than using a cybernation stage 3 turbo kit on it...30 psi max on the turbo and would get u about 500 hp
Old 08-14-2004
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
damn u guys are REALLY mean to this guy
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

TMRakip is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SilverStreakEX
damn u guys are REALLY mean to this guy
IBTL
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Takumi

Are you stupid?
Old 08-14-2004

haha he whited it out

Quick Reply: Here Is My Car!! Jdm Rsx Type-r Turbo Install