Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
If I ever got a hybrid front I would cut the grill part out. no lie
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I don't mind the front bumper... but I'd prefer an aftermarket one, personally.
Old 10-27-2005
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
I have the same bumper, and love it.

i love the mirros and wheels most of all, but add some more black and it will be loooking better, but nice work
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
I have the same bumper, and love it.

i LOVE your car man. that thing is soo hawt. it has to be the cleanest i have seen yet. good job!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by familycar
i LOVE your car man. that thing is soo hawt. it has to be the cleanest i have seen yet. good job!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bro. Unfortunately, it won't look like that for long. I'll soon be parting her out for my new car.
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Thanks bro. Unfortunately, it won't look like that for long. I'll soon be parting her out for my new car.
yeah a little reminder i think i told you before, i want those mirrors and possibly the bumper cover if you parting with it. let me know before you sell.
Old 10-27-2005
My Baby Daddy

I didn't forget
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

swifty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I had 5 people in my car today...Just wanted to pop in on this thread... I love my sedan so much
Old 10-27-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
a couple new ones...maybe

Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
a couple new ones...maybe

did you paint the taillights where the reverse light is. mine is pink and i cant stand it. i am thinking of blacking them out. the whole light that is.
Old 10-28-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
mine are just stock with pink. I thought of tinting it red but I know it would never match the rest of the light.
Old 10-28-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I dislike those pink squares too. Ugly.

That's why I got aftermarket lights, I just haven't put them on (and I won't put them on until I get my bodykit on, either).
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 10-30-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
your picture is way too damn small to pick up any detail. looks good, i guess, at that size. lol
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

Hope these look better...
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

Like I said in your thread, beautiful car.

Now that I've seen the tails, I don't like them, but that's the only thing about your car I don't like. And to each their own anyway. Keep up the good work
Old 10-30-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Reason #5628294 why i love my sedan.
I had 5 people in my car tonight on the way to the bar.
Old 10-30-2005
My Baby Daddy

Originally Posted by whitedawg

Hope these look better...
Headlight Squirters I want some.
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

Headlight Squirters I want some.
Yeah,right...and they are so f**king useful.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
some more pics, with my new camera.

Old 10-31-2005
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
why does everyone have mr7's?

oh.. and stop copying my HFP rims! lol i actually am gonna get them painted soon tho
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by WannaBFast
why does everyone have mr7's?

oh.. and stop copying my HFP rims! lol i actually am gonna get them painted soon tho

hmmm, guy was selling them for 300 bucks with tires , and i needed to get rid of the stock plastic junk.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

Drop that^!

Everyone has MR7's because they are cheap. I got mine for $175 with tires
Old 10-31-2005
Premium Member

here is mine on eibach prokit

Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

^Yours made for sedans, right Gearbox?

Once again... clean car.
Old 10-31-2005
Premium Member

they only make it for coupe. So there's sagging sometimes.
Old 10-31-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
how low does the oem front lip come off the bumper? cause i bought one but i don't think it'll fit with my type b sides & rear.
Old 10-31-2005
Premium Member

its about 1/2 inch lower...
Old 10-31-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
A'pexi World Sport Exhaust for an ex coupe on a dx sedan

Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Someone stole your Honda emblem! Nice exhaust!

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!