Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

The lowest coilovers??

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MckenzieP123 is an unknown quantity at this point
The lowest coilovers??

I have a purple 03 civic coupe with Godspeed mono coilovers. I love the coils they are really good but I wish I could go lower. I have them all the way down and it's not low enough to get rid of my wheel gap. I'm running 16x8 XXR 531s with 195/40s. It's not a horrible gap but it's definitely not going to get respect in the fitment world. The only coilovers I can think of that are decently strong in spring rate that might go pretty low are the $1000 K-tuned "super low" coilover package for the EM2s. Money isn't the problem I just want to know exactly what I'm getting into. K-tuned claims they can go 5 inches lower than stock if I remember correctly. Which would probably damn near set it on the ground with stock stock wheel/tire setups. I'm not trying to get elite fitment like you see at shows I just don't want a wheel gap. Does anyone have any experience with the K-tuned super lows? Or maybe know of other coilovers that can get me lower?
Old 11-04-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: The lowest coilovers??

K tuned is a well respected company so if that’s what they claim then it should be accurate. 3” should get you tucking the tire so 5” is plenty!!

You could do custom Ground Control springs and sleeves with Koni yellow shocks. This requires some modifications to the struts but are known to be good for slamming.

Last edited by GolNat; 11-04-2017 at 07:16 PM.