Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Camber Kit.. Bolts.. Front Rear?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carter is an unknown quantity at this point
Camber Kit.. Bolts.. Front Rear?

Yea the title is confusing.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/S...gory=Alignment

So I am getting the Ebachi Pro Kit Springs with the 1" or MAYBE the H and R sport 1.3" drop. Im leaning towards Ebachi becasue I've read alot of good things about them with Honda Users.

Now I dont know which Front and Rear Camber kit to get. Is the higher +/- what I want or a lower +/- (ex. 2.0-3.0 +/-)

I dont know how good Ingalls maybe, But for the 1" ProKit will the Ebachi front and rear camber kit hold up? Or should i get the Ingalls Front Camber and the Ebachi Rear?

I dont know how good some ebay camber kits maybe:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/WICKED-REAR-CAMBE...ayphotohosting

or

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Megan-Rear-Camber...QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RSX-02-04-CIVIC-0...ayphotohosting

Its for Daily Driving, Winter Driving, More So Family Sedan on Stock Shocks(for now)

Thanks.

Last edited by carter; 06-17-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Re: Camber Kit.. Bolts.. Front Rear?

they're adjustable, but from experience, you may not even need a camber kit with the pro-kit. also, some ebay kits tend to not hold adjustment very well.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

Okay so my best bet would be.. Get the ProKits.. try them out and if they look /.\ then get the camber kit?
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

you'd need an alignment a week or so after putting the prokits on to tell you if you need a camber kit. most likely the front won't need anything and you probably might need it in the rear either with that setup.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

Hmmm.. I wana get on this quick..

Only problem I have is my MagnaFlow Exhaust hangs way to low.. They have it going up as high as they could.. that thing is atleast like 2" off chasis. I get like a 2.5" clearance underneath. Or id lower it some more.
Old 06-17-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

get spc camber kit.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

I've googled alota places, any of you guys have a best place to shop for Eibach ProKit and the SPC Camber Kit?

Looks like the Camber goes for about 150 + shipping taxes customs (canada) and the Springs from 240-275 depending on again shipping taxes and customs.

Does that look about right?
Old 06-17-2008
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
get spc camber kit.
ditto^^^^
Old 06-17-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tfnaaf
ditto^^^^
****, they made you a supermod too? Must take two of you (gearbox and you) to fill my shoes!

Carter, please get a set of tokico blues, eibach prokit and spc rear camber kit.
Old 06-17-2008
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbclark1
****, they made you a supermod too? Must take two of you (gearbox and you) to fill my shoes!

Carter, please get a set of tokico blues, eibach prokit and spc rear camber kit.
heh, i dont even half fill one of your shoes
Old 06-17-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

neither do i lol. and yea prokit+tokico+spc = win!
Old 06-17-2008
BLDNPSI Mod

guess we need 2 more super mods to fill his shoes
Old 06-17-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tfnaaf
guess we need 2 more super mods to fill his shoes
Awww, you guys are so sweet!
Old 06-17-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

I hope you don't say Eibachi when you're talking to your friends.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i know from experience with the h&r springs you will not need a camber kit for the front, but will need one for the rear.
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough

get a SPC camber kit, and for the front get the higher 1 cuz ur not lowering that much.

and if ur only lower 1" u dont really need a camber kit
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light

I got Ingalls rear camber kit and its one piece forged and powered coated, so it wont rust for a while in the winter and its stronger than the SPC camber kit. Also, I've got Tokico HP Blue shocks on with Goldline springs, and you dont need a camber kit in the front unless you want some custom specs. I wanted to do -1.25 degrees in the front but the max it could go without front camber bolts is -0.9 and the max with in OEM spec on the data sheet shows -0.8. So even at a 2" drop, you dont really need a front camber bolt.