Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

front lower control arm bushings same as rsx?

Old 12-07-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
front lower control arm bushings same as rsx?

Is the front lower control arm bushing the same 7th gen civic to rsx and ep3? Are they interchangeable? My main concern is with the large round one.
Old 12-07-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Re: front lower control arm bushings same as rsx?

Heres the RSX diagram:

Heres the 7thgen diagram:

And heres the Si diagram:

They all look the same....but they have a little bit of a different part number. Looks to me like any of them will work.

Getting ready for the kswap I take it?
Old 12-07-2007
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice

sup rob! ya i'm picking up some shperical bearings that go in place of the bushings from crsx. less play = better launch traction. The different part numbers kind of scare me but i think they are the same. Just wanted to ask someone who knows for sure to ease my mind. All i need for my swap now is for josh to go thru my tranny, install my lsd, and possibly throw in a 4.7 final drive. I'll be seeing you tommorow night.

lol oh ya the spring on my timing belt tensioner broke last weekend Luckily the belt didnt skip its just flapping around alot. my car is down until i can tow it to work and fix it. I have been driving my bus.
Old 12-07-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

haha..nice.

If josh doesnt have time to fix it, just drop it off at my place, bob and i can have it done in a day.

Josh wasnt too eager to help us the other week when we were doing the auto to manual swap, which pissed me off, but we figured it out anyways without his help. lol
Old 12-10-2007
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

they are for sure the same. Im actually in the process of putting an ES hyperflex kit for the RSX in my 01 Civic
Old 12-10-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dopes6070
they are for sure the same. Im actually in the process of putting an ES hyperflex kit for the RSX in my 01 Civic
have fun with that

djmota, get the caster one, not the regular one.
Old 12-11-2007
Premium Member

Originally Posted by robbclark1
have fun with that

djmota, get the caster one, not the regular one.
too late the standard ones are already on thier way. does that tiny bit of caster really make that big of a difference? i'm more of a drag guy but i like to turn once in a while too.
I think i'll give the steering rack bracket a try later any thoughts on that one?
Old 01-10-2008
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about

Any update??? Very interested in this.
Old 12-10-2008
Premium Member

this is super old but i just want to close this out. the lower arm bushings (or if you have like me) shperical bearings from an rsx do fit the perfectly on a 7th gen civic.
Old 07-27-2009
Registered!!

CarlosGomes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by djmota
this is super old but i just want to close this out. the lower arm bushings (or if you have like me) shperical bearings from an rsx do fit the perfectly on a 7th gen civic.
I know itīs a old one, but Iīm looking for a bushing for me ES1, do the RSX bushing kit from Energy or Prothane fit the 7th gen civics??
Thanks a lot everyone!
Old 07-27-2009
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i have the rsx ES front LCA bushings on my 02 civic. and i have the rsx rear sway bushings, but i also have the rsx rear sway bar which is a different size (19mm).
Old 07-27-2009
Registered!!

CarlosGomes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
i have the rsx ES front LCA bushings on my 02 civic. and i have the rsx rear sway bushings, but i also have the rsx rear sway bar which is a different size (19mm).
So those ones do fit... I donīt really know wich one I need, but I wanted tu buy the whole bunch and chage everything... I have a 2002/2003 LX Sedan, but since Iīm in brazil I donīt really know if they are exactly the same the US model...