Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Dropzones or Tokico BluesWHich would u get?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shottamion is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Dropzones or Tokico BluesWHich would u get?

I can get dropzones with the lowering springs for about the same price as the tokico blues? Which 1 every1 recommend?My stock shocks are pretty much blown and i plan on adding a drop down the road anyway.Just curious because iknow many people here have one or the other.ANy one had both?WHat are the plus/minuses? I did do my search and i say 70% of every1 had tokico blues and i know there better but how much better than the drop zones?WIll the dzones blow faster?
Old 02-11-2007
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
dropzones are crap, they're an ebay brand and you will regret getting them. Go with tokico blues(life time warranty) if you plan on lowering it around 1.5 inch. If you go any lower, you have more of a chance of blowing a shock because tokico blues cant handle that much low of a drop. If you plan on going lower i would suggest the tokico d specs or koni's.

Heres an old pic of my car with tokico blues and megan springs (1.5 in drop). I'm now on ksport coilovers

Old 02-12-2007
Registered!!

Shottamion is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty clean ride guess ill go with the tokico blues put i seen a few people with the d zones. Any one with drop zones 2 testify how good/bad they are before i make my order?

Here is my car not much added just got the car last summer so far added alpines all the way around, new pioneer hu, spoiler, and those konig rims.

Old 02-12-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice
clean so far man, drop it and tint it and you'll be straight ballin
Old 02-12-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
I say go with the tokico blues. If you don't mind spending a little more, get the d-specs. I got the d-specs, and they're great. I love the adjustable damper. You can adjust how firm or soft your ride is.

I was going to get the blues, but I figured its just slightly more for the D-specs. However, if you can't afford the d-specs, definetly get the blues.
Old 02-12-2007
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point
i had dropzone in my cav and they sucked!!
Old 02-12-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
ooo too bad you JUST missed our group buy for Tokico Blues (325 shipped) go with a quality product every time and you won't have to buy parts OVER and OVER.
Old 02-12-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
tokico's
Old 02-12-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
They still make dropzones?
Old 02-12-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice
KYB makes good stuff too. I have the GR-2's and love them.
Old 02-12-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
ooo too bad you JUST missed our group buy for Tokico Blues (325 shipped) go with a quality product every time and you won't have to buy parts OVER and OVER.
$345 Shipped on Ebay from seller jdm-in-stock
Old 02-12-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
for 03-05's?