Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

My review on Truhart Springs and Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RoseyEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
My review on Truhart Springs and Shocks

Ive wanted to lower my car for the longest but I've only had lowering springs. I never really wanted to give up good ride quality for I went with a alternative. Some people are like "I prefer Coilovers" yes I'd prefer Coilovers too but I want to say that these springs and Shocks are amazing. They ride so good and my car sits at such an good height. Not too low, not too high. Closed the wheel gap all around. I still have a bit body roll but it's feels like it's slight body roll. It handles really good I'd say. Takes bumps like a champ. Maybe for my next car I'd put my car on coilovers but in my preference, my EM2 rides really really good on Truhart Shocks and Lowering Springs. Definitely recommend them for anyone who wanted to buy an storing and shock combo. Truhart has lifetime warranty on everything. I run truhart on all my suspension parts. Rear Camber and obviously Spring and Shock.