Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Help!! is not describing subject - what are these wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enrique Cordero is an unknown quantity at this point
Help!! is not describing subject - what are these wheels?

I was looking at body kits and came across this durafelx side skirt but what causght my eye was the rims. So can anybody tell me what is the name of these rims???

Last edited by Enrique Cordero; 03-16-2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: I messed up
Old 03-16-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help!!

Those are the coolest rims I have never seen.
Old 03-16-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enrique Cordero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help!!!

😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Enrique Cordero; 03-16-2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-16-2017

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Negatory, Ghost Rider.
Had to search for 0.16 seconds.....
This appears to be webkit's way of pasting local images into rich editors. For example, open an image from your computer in OS X's Preview application. Select all, copy, and paste into the rich editor in XF (using Safari or some other webkit browser).
Clearly this is user fail. You obviously cannot paste a local image into a forum post without uploading it as an attachment, or uploading it to some other online location. Webkit just has a strange way of handling this which allows the user to submit the post thinking that it will work. The fix is to educate your users.

https://xenforo.com/community/thread...2/#post-395048
Old 03-16-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Now that the pictures is displaying I would say compare them to the rim selection at the "tirerack.com" or discount tires.com. They both have good selections of aftermarket rims with pictures.
Old 03-16-2017

Originally Posted by mcnoople
Now that the pictures is displaying
You see something?
Old 03-16-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

^^ In the original post it shows up.
Old 03-16-2017
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
brags is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Help!!

Originally Posted by ezone

You got me LOL..! Love the Pic Ezone...!
Old 03-16-2017

Originally Posted by CraigW
^^ In the original post it shows up.
I've tried on 2 different laptops today and can't see a dang thing, but now since you say you can see it, I checked my phone and can see it on there.

Crap, now I wonder what's going on with my laptops this time FFS? Adblocker turned off made no difference.....