Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

New Tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PacosTacos88 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Tires

I'm currently a delivery driver for Pizza Hut, so having good tires is a must, especially for this upcoming winter season. But I'm also a college student so being on a budget is a must also lol.

I'm looking at the Pirelli P4's. They seem to have great traction wet and dry and are right up my alley for my budget.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....cleSearch=true

Any other suggestions?

Would a wider tire effect gas mileage much?
Old 11-14-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: New Tires

ive had great success with falken 912 in the wet and dry.

continental ExtremeContact DW has also great great reviews. i was fortunate enough to drive on them on another friends civic...great tires for the rain.(DW for Dry & Wet)
Old 11-14-2011
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about

I use Bridgestone Potenza Grid. Good all around tire and about 500 for four with alignment
Old 11-14-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by civydcex
I use Bridgestone Potenza Grid. Good all around tire and about 500 for four with alignment
Good tire, decent price. Used 'em for a year or so. According to SDAIDOJI, you can pick Firestone twin for a cheaper price.
Old 11-15-2011
^Warranty voider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

for snow traction you want a skinnier tire. Read tire rack's threads on winter tires. They have survey reviews for different tires for different conditions. I had success with the Blizzaks I dunno if they make them anymore. In south dakatoa you may as well use mud tires with the amount of snow yall get
Old 11-15-2011
Registered!!

Stuka is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also in Rapid and I purchased some Michelin Primacy MXV4's (195/60R15) back in September for my 04 Coupe. Hardly any snow on the ground so far this year, but the dry/wet traction and overall ride quality is phenomenal with these tires. I replaced near tread-less Goodyears and it's crazy how much better these tires feel. Much smoother ride, quiet, and I'm excited to see how they perform this winter. I'd highly recommend them, the only downside is their price. I've heard good things about the General Altimax HP's, and they're a little less pricey. Good luck in your search!