Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here
View Poll Results: hyper black or bronze?
hyper black
38.46%
bronze
61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

hyper black or bronze?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hyper black or bronze?

Originally Posted by cinaibur
I like the Falken's but isn't 300 kinda low for treadlife? how many miles is that? I just want tires that are going to last cause I don't have money to replace them all the time
Don't quote me but 300 sounds about right for performance tires.
My Toyo's have a rating of 300 and I expect them to last about 20,000 miles.
but it also depends on how you drive, so if you don't abuse them I bet you could get 30,000 miles.
Old 05-23-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

murdock... 215/45/17's are great! i love mine..

also 4>2 get the bronze cinaibur
Old 05-23-2007
Registered!!

cato1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the hyper black, and I love them, but I thought they'd be darker. The bronze is pretty kick *** right now... On your red though, I think the hyper black, so that's what I'll vote. Saw your tire discussion... I went with a longer lasting tire on a previous set of rims and I loved the tread life (lasted forever) but they weren't great for holding the road and they SUCKED in the rain because they were a harder compound. I don't know if that's the case for EVERY long life tire, but I imagine for it to last longer it's not going to be gripping the road near so well. Just my 2 cents....good luck...
Old 05-23-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough

I have hyper black rims, they perfectly match the color of my Magnessium Metallic Vic. For those that don't know the Color of hyper black well it's not Black or Gunmetal. It's a black chrome color, sort-of like a shiny Light gunmetal color. And looks good and it really shines when your wheels are Clean!

Ok, my Opinion on bronze rims: I don't like the dark bronze/copper looking rims. Like the color of a dirty penny

I like gold and bright bronze rims. Something that stands out and doesn't look Dull. So, I pick Bronze instead of hyperblack.

Posting pics might help people decide,etc....
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing this pic on honda-tech I'm really debating if I want the hyper black, these are gram lights but they are really really similar to what my car would look like.

They just look so good. I've seen some bronze that look good but you have to have the right color of bronze on the right red to make it look really clean. I dunno. What do yall think?

I'd personally get black...although thats my opinion.....who's red civic is that in the image?? I thought it was a member on the boards...if ur out there man, someone is using ur picture on ebay to sell some shiet wit...heres the ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...22215523QQrdZ1

Just lookin' out!
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

I'm not sure if he is a member on this site or not. I will try and contact him on honda-tech and let him know.
Old 06-01-2007
Registered!!

civicpao has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i'd go for black..
Old 06-01-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i think the reason u like the look of the black so much right now is just because of THAT picture and how enhanced and badass it looks...dont get me wrong black on red looks very nice and i love it everytime i see it, but bronze on red is something different. its a whole different level than black on red, anybodys first thoughts of a red car on rims are oo..silver.. or BLACK with a POLISHED LIP! but no one ever thinks of bronze..n when they see it theyre like oh....OHHH...wow......lol just my 2 cents.. bronze all the way..
Old 06-01-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

that is true that most people go with silver or gunmetal or black on a red car... but I've liked the FN01R-c even before I bought my car and even then I couldn't decide whether I liked the hyper black or bronze... even before I knew what color civic I was getting
Old 06-03-2007
Registered!!

I just officially ordered my bronze 5zigen FN01R-C's from vividracing.com... Check out the photochop someone did for me to give you an idea of what it will look like

Old 06-03-2007
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road

Eh, no bronze.
Old 06-03-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

I just officially ordered my bronze 5zigen FN01R-C's from vividracing.com... Check out the photochop someone did for me to give you an idea of what it will look like

YES...the Rallye red bronze movement has started.
Old 06-03-2007
Registered!!

I cant wait till they get here... my springs and camber kit will be here this week but the rims i have to wait about 30-45 days for
Old 06-04-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn dude thats a long time to wait for those rims. But once you get em its well worth the wait. I have my Progress springs and all I need is the shocks and camber kits which I will order in a few weeks once I get paid.
Old 06-04-2007
Registered!!

i was kinda pissed about the wait but i only had to make a down payment till they get here so im just taking it as time to buy more parts until they get here... also, they have a shipment coming in at the end on june and vividracing says that if there is a set of my wheels in the shipment then they have my name on them... crossing my fingers
Old 06-04-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

isnt that vacivics car
Old 06-04-2007
Registered!!

i have no idea... i found the pic on honda-tech and asked somebody to chop my rims on it because my car looks very similar but i dont have pics