Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

More brake problems: 2003 Honda Civic

Old 04-27-2007
PC Tech / Autocrosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PrecisnTec will become famous soon enoughPrecisnTec will become famous soon enough
More brake problems: 2003 Honda Civic

After changing the brake pads on my car the pedal wasn't as firm and the brakes didn't engage as quickly as they did when the car was newer. I bled the front brake calipers and my passenger side was fine. No air bubbles. On the driver side when I opened the valve I had a nice large air bubble come out through the line followed by a series of tiny air bubbles. Repeating the process I still continue to get about 4 or 5 tiny air bubbles when opening the valve and letting the fluid out. In the mornings or after the car has sat for a few hours the pedal is extremely soft. The pedals engage but you have to get it to the floor before it happens. After running for a few minutes it will tighten up some but still doesn't feel right.

What could be the problem? I am not leaking any fluid and the only other thing I can think of is that I didn't bleed the rear brake cylinders and that there could be something there. Otherwise I'm out of ideas and I don't feel like bringing it in to the dealer due to the turnaround. (have warranty).

Thanks
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
Re: More brake problems: 2003 Honda Civic

try rebleeding your brakes. i think the proper procedure is to bleed the brakes starting from the furthest wheel from the brake cylinder to the closest.
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about

I would start with going through the normal bleeding process. Start at pass rear, driver rear, pass front, driver front again, then if that dont work try bleeding the abs unit at the master cylinder!!! I have noticed this helps, I had the same issue!! Good luck
Old 04-27-2007
The only Wyoming Redneck on here

2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough

go through the proper procedure like stated above. make sure your resovoir cap is on tightly so that no air gets in. if it still doesnt work then my guess is that it might be a master cylinder. EX? ABS?
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

Originally Posted by 2002civicLX2002
go through the proper procedure like stated above. make sure your resovoir cap is on tightly so that no air gets in. if it still doesnt work then my guess is that it might be a master cylinder. EX? ABS?

you my friend shouldnt be giving wrong advice...the 7thgen civic does not follow the standard bleed procedure, it starts for the driver's front, passenger's front, passenger's rear, and then driver's rear. You need to have the resevior cap off so a vaccum is created and the fluid flows when the bleeder screw is open....open the resevior and stuff a towel over it. Your pedal is soft because you did not bleed all four brakes. You need two people to bleed brakes efficently, one person to bleed and one person to step on the pedal. Always use a clear tube on the bleeder screw so that it does not go everywhere cause brake fluid will eat away paint, have the guy that stepping on the pedal, push the brake about 20x times to relieve the vaccum from the brake booster, when it been pumped 20x times, have him hold the pedal down, it should be firm because your cars not on. Turn the bleeder screw and fluid should rush out and the pedal should sink to the floor, close the bleeder screw and thats how you bleed brakes...do it on all four corners. Also make sure to refill the resevoir with fluid after each bleed or else youll get air into your MC and it will be a even bigger headache

+rep would be appreciated
Old 04-27-2007
PC Tech / Autocrosser

PrecisnTec will become famous soon enoughPrecisnTec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DaMadScientist
you my friend shouldnt be giving wrong advice...the 7thgen civic does not follow the standard bleed procedure, it starts for the driver's front, passenger's front, passenger's rear, and then driver's rear. You need to have the resevior cap off so a vaccum is created and the fluid flows when the bleeder screw is open....open the resevior and stuff a towel over it. Your pedal is soft because you did not bleed all four brakes. You need two people to bleed brakes efficently, one person to bleed and one person to step on the pedal. Always use a clear tube on the bleeder screw so that it does not go everywhere cause brake fluid will eat away paint, have the guy that stepping on the pedal, push the brake about 20x times to relieve the vaccum from the brake booster, when it been pumped 20x times, have him hold the pedal down, it should be firm because your cars not on. Turn the bleeder screw and fluid should rush out and the pedal should sink to the floor, close the bleeder screw and thats how you bleed brakes...do it on all four corners. Also make sure to refill the resevoir with fluid after each bleed or else youll get air into your MC and it will be a even bigger headache

Slow down there slick, I'll rep ya' good when I get this fixed. j/k

But seriously, Expand on air in the master cylinder. I initially changed pads once I started hearing the tattle tale making metal on metal noise. I also realized at this point my brake fluid level was extermely low. So I'm wondering if I may have gotten air in the master cylinder. Never the less I started with the driver front caliper, had a nice big air bubble come out and then several small bubbles kept trickling out. (this continued after I checked the other caliper and for the 7 or 8 times I bled the driver side caliper). When I got to the Passenger front caliper I had no air at all. Just a straight flow of fluid came out.

So Maybe I need to bleed the brake cylinders as well and then keep bleeding the driver caliper until it stops? Would a faulty brake line, brake caliper, booster or master cylinder cause these problems as well? I do not have any fluid leakage.

Thanks again!

Last edited by PrecisnTec; 04-27-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

if you look at your master cylinder, there is the actualy resevoir part where you pour your fluid in and then a part that goes into the brake booster, if your fluid gets below the min line, air will get trapped within the part that goes into the brake booster which will decrease brake efficency. All you would need to do is bleed the brakes once....are you doing this by urself ?

I have a big hunch that you are not properly bleeding your brakes, because if there is not brake pressure ( pressing the brake pedal ) air will get in through the bleeder screw.
Old 04-27-2007
PC Tech / Autocrosser

if you look at your master cylinder, there is the actualy resevoir part where you pour your fluid in and then a part that goes into the brake booster, if your fluid gets below the min line, air will get trapped within the part that goes into the brake booster which will decrease brake efficency. All you would need to do is bleed the brakes once....are you doing this by urself ?

I have a big hunch that you are not properly bleeding your brakes, because if there is not brake pressure ( pressing the brake pedal ) air will get in through the bleeder screw.

I have a clear hose on the bleeder, (snug fit) i have the wife pump the brakes 4 or 5 time then push in and have her hold it in while I slowly open the bleeder and have her hold the pedal all the way in. I watch the fluid and bubbles come out and when they stop moving I close the valve and let her release the pedal. Then have her repeat, pump, hold, open valve, wait until things stop moving, close, release and repeat.

Correct me where I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about

you're doing it right, there might be a problem with your brake booster if you're having a real soft pedal feel. but i'm not sure how to check that, sorry.
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

are you doing it on the drums too...?
Old 04-27-2007
PC Tech / Autocrosser

are you doing it on the drums too...?

Negative, I "assumed" since the problem started when I changed out the front pads that the problem was isolated there.
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

thats why...bleed all around, problem solved, the drum bleed screws are a pain in the ***, they are on the back of the drum...be very careful not to strip them...because if you do your gonna need to get a whole new wheel cylinder...and a socket wont fit...so you got to use a wrench, what i would do is loosen the screw first...even if you get them loose they wont leak...and then bleed all around one last time.

Last edited by DaMadScientist; 04-27-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-27-2007
PC Tech / Autocrosser

thats why...bleed all around, problem solved, the drum bleed screws are a pain in the ***, they are on the back of the drum...be very careful not to strip them...because if you do your gonna need to get a whole new wheel cylinder...and a socket wont fit...so you got to use a wrench, what i would do is loosen the screw first...even if you get them loose they wont leak...and then bleed all around one last time.

10-4. Thank god I got a friend coming over tonight to help. Guess I'll get the car up on 4 jack stands and take all the wheels off and prepare to get busy.

Thanks again!
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about

Kind of funny the dealer told me to do it the normal way!!
Worked for me, no problems since!!! People are always look to one up each other on this site, congrats bro, your the lucky winner of, "*** of the Day"
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Originally Posted by civydcex
Kind of funny the dealer told me to do it the normal way!!
Worked for me, no problems since!!! People are always look to one up each other on this site, congrats bro, your the lucky winner of, "*** of the Day"
The dealer might tell you one thing...but many people on the site had problems with dealerships, im actually following the service manual that Honda wrote themselves...so im guessing in your eyes the dealership takes presedence of the actual manufacture of the car, so im guessing the dealership also told you, you need to replace your blinker fluid too..i might be the *** of the day, but atleast i know my **** and not going to the dealership to ask them how to bleed my brakes ...why would they tell you information that they provide a service for.

I was being a nice guy and trying to help out...i could of just told the guy to search cause this had been covered many times before

Last edited by DaMadScientist; 04-27-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-27-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

word of advice, most of the average civic owners here know more than the dealer does. the top mechanic at my dealer does not even know how to use torque wrench. buy the service book, it actually has the correct info. i would never trust what a dealer tells me.
Old 04-29-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Your pedal is soft because you did not bleed all four brakes. .......Turn the bleeder screw and fluid should rush out and the pedal should sink to the floor,
Not nessessarily true. It could be becaus they are new brake pads. Did you surface the brake rotors? Did you adjust up the rear brakes? And NEVER push the brake pedal to the floor when bleeding brakes. By doing so you push the piston/seals into a posistion that they have most like never been in for 1,000's of miles and can cause damage to the master cyl.

Originally Posted by PrecisnTec
Negative, I "assumed" since the problem started when I changed out the front pads that the problem was isolated there.
When you changed the pads did you open the hyd system (bleeder, brake hose, piston poped out of caliper, losened a brake line) ????? If not and the pedal felt fine before then its most likely the pedal feels different because of they are new pads. Did you surface the brake rotors? Did you have to press the piston back into the caliper to make room for the pads? Is the car an EX (abs brakes)? How did you make room for the new pads? There are many things that LOTS of people dont know when it comes to brakes. Thou lots of internet mechanics will tell you its an easy DIY there are lots of things that CAN go wrong that you may or may not have the skills to repair/diagnos.
Old 04-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

I WAS just gonna point out this information as well...alotta of misinformation occurs in this forum...and thats why some many people rarely check in...and for those who didnt know MC= Master Cylinder (Brake).
Old 04-29-2007
Registered!!

roll_outz is an unknown quantity at this point

Bleeding the THe brake!! I thought its only for older model.. I changed my brakes many times and never done bleeding..Dealer dont do brake bleeding techniq..You jaz giving ur self hard time..Well correct if Im wrong..
Old 04-29-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

when i had new pads put on, i didnt notice a difference at all in braking or pedal feel. all they did was swap the pads, no other adjustments or anything. our brakes warp easily so i would recommend not braking above 40mph when possible. i had the pads changed at 20k miles cause i didnt know how to brake properly and it was feeling like the rotors were warping due to vibration. i got the new pads and took care of them, now im at 55k and they are still doing great.
Old 04-29-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Originally Posted by tfnaaf
Not nessessarily true. It could be becaus they are new brake pads. Did you surface the brake rotors? Did you adjust up the rear brakes? And NEVER push the brake pedal to the floor when bleeding brakes. By doing so you push the piston/seals into a posistion that they have most like never been in for 1,000's of miles and can cause damage to the master cyl.
what are u talking about...when you bleed brakes all the brake pressure is released through the bleeder screw and the piston does not compress.

Originally Posted by tfnaaf
When you changed the pads did you open the hyd system (bleeder, brake hose, piston poped out of caliper, losened a brake line) ????? If not and the pedal felt fine before then its most likely the pedal feels different because of they are new pads. Did you surface the brake rotors? Did you have to press the piston back into the caliper to make room for the pads? Is the car an EX (abs brakes)? How did you make room for the new pads? There are many things that LOTS of people dont know when it comes to brakes. Thou lots of internet mechanics will tell you its an easy DIY there are lots of things that CAN go wrong that you may or may not have the skills to repair/diagnos.
The pedal is soft cause of new brake pads...brake pedals are always soft due to air being in the line. techincally if only you changed the brakepads you shouldnt even have to bleed the brakes..only if your changing rotors or calipers or brake lines. If the rotors arent surfaced it wouldnt result in soft brakes...it would result in premature brakepad wear and braking vibration. He stated earlier that he changes his brakepads once he hears the sensor...which he would have to push the piston back.

Last edited by DaMadScientist; 04-29-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Well not to sound like a know it all but ive been doing brakes for longer than you have been a live! Im not sure what you mean by your first comment? And as far as being technical about it you NEVER HAVE to bleed the brakes after changing the rotors either. And actually unsurfaced rotors CAN cause a hard brake pedal depending on the quality of the surface of the rotor. But to the origianl poster read the info you have been given and determine what you think is the creditable information and go from there. But i do await your reply with answers to my questions.
what are u talking about...when you bleed brakes all the brake pressure is released through the bleeder screw and the piston does not compress.

The pedal is soft cause of new brake pads...brake pedals are always soft due to air being in the line. techincally if only you changed the brakepads you shouldnt even have to bleed the brakes..only if your changing rotors or calipers or brake lines. If the rotors arent surfaced it wouldnt result in soft brakes...it would result in premature brakepad wear and braking vibration. He stated earlier that he changes his brakepads once he hears the sensor...which he would have to push the piston back.
Old 04-29-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

what i meant about the first comment was that how can you push the caliper piston into a position its never been if all the brake pressure applied to the pedal is escaping...and not be applied to the piston when bleeding. so are you implying that my information is not credible...who do you think you are buddy, i did my research and i know my ****...you are making yourself seem like a complete jackass and giving away false information...id say just dont respond to this thread again.....Let me contradict every statement you just made.

So you say technically you NEVER have to bleed the brakes when changing rotors either..so the either is im assuming when changing brake pads and rotors....so when the thread poster comes back and tells us that he needs brand new master cylinder seals, proportion valve and some ABS components because he changed his rotors and pads and had to push the piston back in and when he did he introduced sediment (a combination of rust and the ashy residue of burned glycol) in his brake fluid which starts to act as a seal for various valves and pistons, and his brakes are all messed up? Will you pay for all his new parts ? Air in the system is the culprit in 90% of low- and spongy-pedal complaints, yet the master cylinder gets wrongfully blamed much of the time. In fact, manufacturers have told that 75% of all the masters they get back under warranty are really okay.

As for your second statement...the surface cause hard braking feel....but how is that so if the brakes werent bled...youd be compressing air thus your soft pedal...not hard pedal.....if you just replaced brakepads. If the rotors need resurfacing im sure he would of noticed already by the horrible shaking of the steering wheel when braking

DO NOT resurface brake rotors just because you are replacing the pads. There is absolutely no reason. You shorten the rotor life, make it thinner so it does not hand the heat as well and spend money you should not be spending.
Almost every auto manufacturer has now come out and confimed that all of thier dealers should not be resurfacing rotors when brakes are done. It is only done to make money for the dealer.

Just cause maybe you are older than me...does not make you any wiser...nor should you think that since im young that i do not know anything...so please do not call my information non-credible..because as you can see from above...your post count does not matter nor does your age...and you might of been changing brakes since i was born...but news flash...brakes back then to brakes now...are completely different. i have done my research. I have read almost every brake thread, FAQ, and DIY on this site as well as honda-tech and other various auto threads, so before you start assuming...remember when you assume....you make an *** out of yourself...especially on a forum

Last edited by DaMadScientist; 04-29-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-29-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

step on the pedal 3 times and on the third time step on the pedal to the floor, i do this everyday at work and have been for years, thats the way you bleed brakes, you DO push the brake pedal to the floor
Old 04-29-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

thanks adam...i said 20 times.....its not wrong...i was just rounding, might be a bit extraneous but its right...its just to relieve the pressure from the lines and the brake booster
Old 04-29-2007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice

hey.. u might want to invest in some steel braided brake lines.. did a world of a difference for me... i have an actual brake bleeder machine.. changed the brake pads... put on some new brembo blanks.. bleeded it with the machine and it was still soft... changed the lines to steel braided.. and guess what.. stiff as hell.. well not stiff but stops real good now
Old 04-30-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

ok, ...... here is what i said

And NEVER push the brake pedal to the floor when bleeding brakes. By doing so you push the piston/seals into a posistion that they have most like never been in for 1,000's of miles and can cause damage to the master cyl.
What this means is DONT push the brake pedal to the floor because it pushes the MASTER CYL Piston and seals into an area of the bore of the MASTER CYL that it hasnt been in a long time and CAN cause damage to the MASTER CYL.

so when the thread poster comes back and tells us that he needs brand new master cylinder seals, proportion valve and some ABS components because he changed his rotors and pads and had to push the piston back in and when he did he introduced sediment (a combination of rust and the ashy residue of burned glycol) in his brake fluid which starts to act as a seal for various valves and pistons, and his brakes are all messed up? Will you pay for all his new parts ? Air in the system is the culprit in 90% of low- and spongy-pedal complaints, yet the master cylinder gets wrongfully blamed much of the time. In fact, manufacturers have told that 75% of all the masters they get back under warranty are really okay.
I NEVER told him to push the caliper piston back into the bore. Had you read my post it was asking him HOW he made room for the new pads. As the proper way is to open the bleeder and press the piston back in with the bleeder open then proper bleeding when done. You obviously have SOME of the facts straight.

As for your second statement...the surface cause hard braking feel....but how is that so if the brakes werent bled...youd be compressing air thus your soft pedal...not hard pedal.....if you just replaced brakepads. If the rotors need resurfacing im sure he would of noticed already by the horrible shaking of the steering wheel when braking
Here is a quote from an unkown soruce being i dont feel like searching all nite...
http://www.aa1car.com/library/2003/bf110322.htm

Too rough a finish on the rotors can also increase pedal effort because only the peaks between the grooves make direct contact with the pads (at least initially). As the brakes are used, the pads will eventually wear down the peaks and increase the area of contact. But this accelerates both rotor wear and pad wear. So again, smoother is better
here is what GM says and i agree completley but our shop follows the current industry standard to machine all rotors...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...06/ai_n9423983

In TSB No. 00-05-22-002, GM states: "Brake rotors should only be turned when one of the following rotor surface conditions exist: severe scoring with depth in excess of 1.5mm or 0.060 inch, pulsation from excessive lateral nmout of more than 0.080mm or 0.003 inch, thickness variation in excess of 0.025mm or 0.001 inch or excessive corrosion on rotor braking surfaces. Rotors are not to be resurfaced in an attempt to correct the following conditions: noise/squeal, cosmetic corrosion, routine pad replacement or discoloration/hard spots."
Just cause maybe you are older than me...does not make you any wiser...nor should you think that since im young that i do not know anything...so please do not call my information non-credible..because as you can see from above...your post count does not matter nor does your age...and you might of been changing brakes since i was born...but news flash...brakes back then to brakes now...are completely different. i have done my research. I have read almost every brake thread, FAQ, and DIY on this site as well as honda-tech and other various auto threads, so before you start assuming...remember when you assume....you make an *** out of yourself...especially on a forum
Sorry that i tried to make you look like a young know it all that gets all his information and knowledge from websites. So just a little history about myself as to i hope show SOME credibility.
Graduated from high school all 3 years auto tech. For a total of 12 semesters of auto shop. senior year i was auto tech's teachers aid for 2 semesters. Graduated Wyo-Tech top 5 of the class. I forget maybe 3rd, after all i am getting old and forgetfull ! I've been to numerious trade schools from Goodyear, hunter, JBC(FMC) Snap-on, GM, Raybestos, Bendix, fvck i forget them all. At work i average prolly 2 brake jobs a day maybe more. Just depends on the day. I've been ASE certified years ago but have not renewed it in the recent years. And as for brake systems changing over the years they really havent other then a few bells and whistles. They still use the basic laws of hydraluics. Granted when i started on brake systems they were using alcohol as primary componet in the brake fluid with leather seals Nahhh im just kidding im not that old!

Last edited by tfnaaf; 04-30-2007 at 12:59 AM.
Old 04-30-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

and i found a quote that i was looking for on the pedal to the floor during bleeding...

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/DIY/brakebleed.htm
One thing to be careful of when bleeding/flushing brake fluid is to not push the brake pedal further than what you
normally do during braking.

Pressing the pedal farther than normal could cause a leak in the master cylinder. To prevent this, try putting a piece
of wood block under the brake pedal to limit the travel.
Old 04-30-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

and the quotes just keep coming......

http://www.bendixbrakes.com/techCorner/faq.php
What causes a low pedal after brake service?
The most common reason for low pedal after brake service is improper adjustment of the rear drum/shoe or disc brake assembly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brake_bleeding
It may be a good idea to not let the pedal bottom out during this procedure, as the master cylinder seals may be damaged by encountering accumulated sediment and / or corrosion.
Old 04-30-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

so i guess all of the ASE master certified techs i work with are wrong about bleeding brakes even though they have been doing it the same way forever? and even the ASE test about brakes has that a question. Oh and also all of the automotive professors at my school are wrong too? hmmmmmm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More brake problems: 2003 Honda Civic