3 windows stopped working - Honda Civic Forum

Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018   #1  
Registered!!

Purplecivic15 is an unknown quantity at this point
3 windows stopped working

Hello! I have a 2001 Civic and the other day my passenger and two back windows got stuck down. I had rolled them down, and 15 minutes later they wouldn't roll back up when I tried. What could be wrong? My driver's window works just fine. I recently changed my battery and also replaced all of the power window fuses so I don't think it's either of those things.
Purplecivic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018   #2  
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Colin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 3 windows stopped working

Check for broken wires in the door harnesses, if 3 failed at once I'd be guessing the driver's door is the problem but you should check all of them. Could also be a bad switch
Colin42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018   #3  
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3 windows stopped working

Push the kiddie lockout switch?
ezone is offline   Reply With Quote