Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

need help w/Apex i RSM Neo unit

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wildcard1674 is an unknown quantity at this point
need help w/Apex i RSM Neo unit

Hey guys

just got one of the new Apex i RSM Neo unit after installing the unit during a test run the check engine light went on, when i turn off the engine and restart the light went off but after five minutes it went back on again. At first i thought there was an error in the install so i unpugged everything and restart the install again step by step the light came back, so i went to my mechanic and he plugged in an OBD2 reader and the code came back as unreadable (error). I took a look at three other car ( same model and engine ) who had this unit installed and everything looks the same with the exception of my car on which the check engine light keep on coming on with the exception of a pulley kit and diffrence in intakes the other three cars are identical to mine. i called Apex for some assistance but no help from their end.

has anyone here have any experience on this unit or has the same problem that can give some assistance ?

Thanks
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
puidokas is an unknown quantity at this point
bad unit?