Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Hats off to SoonerCivic

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006
i like shiny cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
Hats off to SoonerCivic

Found myself back on 7thgen and took a look at the Detail section. I see sooner is still helping out people in need. You got some serious dedication man and I'm sure everyone here appreciates your wisdom.

From one detailer to another

Hit me up on AIM again.

pce
Old 01-11-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
all true he helped me with my carbon fiber cleaning. Still shines like new THX soonercivic!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2006

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
haha Whats up Balistek? Havent talked to you in a while man. Im glad I could help someone. If anyone has any questions, let me know.