Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

ATTN: scarborough Toronto area people

Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oldskool is an unknown quantity at this point
ATTN: scarborough Toronto area people

2 things

I was in Scarborough last night at 2:45-3am on Eglington and Warden....Some one pulled up beside me in a silver coupe with altezzas, blackies and lowered...........was it anyone here?????

...............And compared to Toronto i am in a really small city, everyone seems to know everyone here in st.cath. Last night at like 4am in Toronto I was driving by myself so i was scared stopping at lights and this guy in a older VW rabbit pulled up beside me and was reving his engine. Than he peels away and hes sliding cuz there was a little snow on the grpound, he almost hits me. Than im driving slow and he slows down and just cuts right in front of me and brakes. Do people in toronto hate on people with different cars? Do the people with hondas stick together, and do the VW people stick together...........was this guy hating on me for driving a honda or was he just being aloser?
Old 02-13-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
no man, that person was probebly druck driving like that at that time of the night
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

I went for a rd trip and left my house at 1am.....a friend got into a little trouble in that area so it was Me to the rescue....Im from st catharines.....tis wierd how i wads alone there at 4am........I got lost too
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

cosmicjim is an unknown quantity at this point
why were you scared to stop at a lights? Dont buy into the stereotype that Toronto has evils lurking in every corner.
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

AnGeLdeLsOL is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: oldskool
2 things

I was in Scarborough last night at 2:45-3am on Eglington and Warden....Some one pulled up beside me in a silver coupe with altezzas, blackies and lowered...........was it anyone here?????

...............And compared to Toronto i am in a really small city, everyone seems to know everyone here in st.cath. Last night at like 4am in Toronto I was driving by myself so i was scared stopping at lights and this guy in a older VW rabbit pulled up beside me and was reving his engine. Than he peels away and hes sliding cuz there was a little snow on the grpound, he almost hits me. Than im driving slow and he slows down and just cuts right in front of me and brakes. Do people in toronto hate on people with different cars? Do the people with hondas stick together, and do the VW people stick together...........was this guy hating on me for driving a honda or was he just being aloser?[hr]
No worries! * People on this forum wouldn't do that! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] that guy probably just wanted to look for someone to race at 4am... (u know, there isn't much cars at that time) Or he's probably just being an idiot!
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

just cuz it was 4am......and i just left an area where i picked up a friend where he got in trouble. I dont think i should really post what kind of trouble but it had to do with an area where white powder stuff is sold....thats why i was scared
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: oldskool
just cuz it was 4am......and i just left an area where i picked up a friend where he got in trouble. I dont think i should really post what kind of trouble but it had to do with an area where white powder stuff is sold....thats why i was scared[hr]
No need to be scared. Last time I was driving on Finch, and i almost hit these black guys cause they were JAY walking without giving a &%#$ if there was a car coming by.. damn bastards... anywho, white powder? That's sold everywhere in Toronto man... ......you're joking right?!

Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

maybe cuz i come from a smaller city where it is hard to find it thats why people go to t.dot..... I just felt uncpmfortable... a tiny female driver, driving alone at 4 am
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

NO worries! YAY! Another female car loving driver! hehe!

Just as long as you represent us gurls! its all good!
but i understand what you mean.
Just have your doors locked at all times! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

I'm always in Scarborugh, you'll get used to it. Its really nothing.
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

DarknessOfDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah dont worry about those idiots out there... i'ts nothing cause we all dont drive like that., i find people in scarborough either can't drive or they can.. but i don't usually see people that want to race.. even if they do, i some how smoke them anyways.
[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
so dont take that as an example of scarborough drivers.. the person proabbly knew you were lost and tried to scare you off
Old 02-14-2003
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
bah.. i never bother looking over at other people any more