Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

2018 type 2 inventory. Too many of them???

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TypeRwannabe2 is an unknown quantity at this point
2018 type 2 inventory. Too many of them???

Hi guys. When type r 2018 came out, there were so much hypes about the vehicle and potential buyers were calling Honda dealers and found out that there are so much demand on these cars. Some dealers were charging more price on top of MSRP and some buyers paid above to get it. I was surprised.

today is Jan 2019 and I see so many dealers have 2018 Honda Civic Type R available for sale and dealers willing to sell below MSRP.

why all of sudden? Type R are 2018 available now? Weren't they sold out???? I was told in Jan 2018 by so many dealers were only getting 2 type R only.

why so many type r cars available and trying to hard to get rid of them? Was it a total lie from Honda that type R cars are so wanted by so many potential customers?

in addition, does anyone know when will Honda be selling type R 2019 model. By the way, I am located in Toronto canada. Thanks
Old 03-17-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eduskator is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2018 type 2 inventory. Too many of them???

Originally Posted by TypeRwannabe2
Hi guys. When type r 2018 came out, there were so much hypes about the vehicle and potential buyers were calling Honda dealers and found out that there are so much demand on these cars. Some dealers were charging more price on top of MSRP and some buyers paid above to get it. I was surprised.

today is Jan 2019 and I see so many dealers have 2018 Honda Civic Type R available for sale and dealers willing to sell below MSRP.

why all of sudden? Type R are 2018 available now? Weren't they sold out???? I was told in Jan 2018 by so many dealers were only getting 2 type R only.

why so many type r cars available and trying to hard to get rid of them? Was it a total lie from Honda that type R cars are so wanted by so many potential customers?

in addition, does anyone know when will Honda be selling type R 2019 model. By the way, I am located in Toronto canada. Thanks
Hi there,

Perhaps it's because people don't want to pay 43 500$ for a 300hp Civic?

I believe the ''hype'' was a little high when it was announced, and that it's now calming down. I also currently see a lot of used Type-R for sale...

Simple ''supply and demand'' law