What this part is called? Where to find parts? Online parts retailers

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
What this part is called? Where to find parts? Online parts retailers

There are several requests for "What this part is called?"

An easy way to find them is by using online Honda parts retailers. Just search by "Honda Parts"
They all have visual catalogs.

Tip: Choose one that is closer to you (better shipping price and timing).

Example:
I used my car, change the vehicle to yours and start searching

https://www.hondapartscheap.com/auto...sohc-vtec-scat

EDIT:
Here's a few online USA Honda dealers you can check out

hondapartsnow
hondapartscheap
bkhondaparts
hondaautomotiveparts
hondapartsconnection

.com

Canada: torontohondaparts .com

I'm sure there are more if you want to search

Last edited by ezone; 09-06-2018 at 12:15 AM.
Old 09-05-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What this part is called? Where to find parts? Online parts retailers

Jesus Sandro. I think those pain meds the docs got you on are making you post-happy

just saying, bc you posted 5 identical threads. Could've just done one thread in the general auto discussion subforum. lol
Old 09-05-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: What this part is called? Where to find parts? Online parts retailers

Hahaha, I just thought someone looking only on their cars' generation section might miss them if they don't use the search function (which are, let's say, a lot of people...)

For those wondering about the medication comment, it's just that i had a hip replacement surgery a week ago, so kinda medicated right now - Nothing illegal :P