Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Local For Sale Items and WTB's - Post here!! V. 3

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by PHILLYCIVICROB
3 Jl 12's W0's In A Good Box For $200 Obo.... And 01-05 Carbon Fiber Tail For $40 UPDATE ...PIONEER PREMIER DEH 640 RADIO $50, HIDS $150
Info on the HIDS? here or to redcivic@gmail.com
Old 05-11-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
for sale:unpainted civic fornt bumper coupe/sedan. looking for $80 shipped or trade for a rear sedan bumper. also my konig reasons 17" w/ falken tires. $500 obo will accept trades for 16" rims or stock 04-05 ex rims
adding 01-05 sedan trunk lid
sideskirts stock header
stock springs
Old 05-13-2006
Registered!!

DeepBlueC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mndthegap1
im not in that big of a rush, i mean if i could sell im i would, but
if its only going to be a few weeks or so, i could wait.
hey man, hows the sale going? im in NJ and i have a girl who is very interested in them. please let me know ASAP. email me at cheech_chong65@yahoo.com or let me know here, thanks!
Old 05-14-2006
I can resist everything except temptation.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
Getting rid of some things I have sitting around for my vic.

Rims w/tires (although one rim will probably need a new tire, and one tire is just about brand new). They are 17's. See picture. Not sure on the exact make, just swapped with a buddy a while back to have as some winter rims. They have some curb/element damage, but overall are not bad, especially if you use them as I did just to have a set of rims on for the winter snow months.

Looking to get around $170 for them with local pickup. Feel free to make an offer otherwise.

I will also be getting rid of a set of brand new Tokico shocks, and Tien SS springs. As well as a camber kit to go around (also brand new).

Revo Short shifter with aluminum (i believe) gromets to replace the rubber ones for a much more exact placement and feel of the gears.

2 12" Alpine Type R Subs in an enclosure with a rockford P6002 Amp (all as one package).

2 Alpine head units
One being a 7873 model from a few years back

The other being a 9853 (I will get back with exact model numbers, just going off the top of my head) and I also have the sirrius satilite tuner, and antenna to go with that as well as the alpine ipod connect for that (all controlled by the radio face). I will also let that go as a package.

Other than that I have a viper 791xv (used) that I pulled out of the civic and will let go for a fairly reasonable price (also letting that one slide with a backup battery included).

I have to sit down and think a little about the prices for the above listed, but I figured I would let the family take first dibs on anything if you guys want it before I list it elsewhere or ebay it.

Feel free to make any offers.

There will be a used AEM CAI to go here, DC Sports headers, and and full ehaust (hi-flo cat includeD) to go here in the near future as well (all already off of the car).

Im sure there's more that I can not think of right now but I will leave it at that for now.

These sales will be the start of my new SI fund. Hoping to purchase one next summer after I save up for the down payment. PM or post up.

-Mark

Last edited by ffokuf; 05-17-2006 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
PM'd you
Old 05-14-2006
I can resist everything except temptation.

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
fulltimeride I need your email or you to clear some space. It says you are a PM pack rat and have to much crap in your inbox for me to send you a reply.

-MG
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
wow i would not even mind takign those rims off your hands my email is dave776@hotmail.com if you can give me any other info but i would like to buy them form you asap so jsut let me know thanks
Old 05-15-2006

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
Item: Front Driver & Passenger Cloth Seats with side airbags, seat belt harness, sliders/brackets
Color: Dark Grey
Condition: Great condition with NO tears/rips. Normal wear.
Price: $350 picked up in NOVA

Note: It is missing two bolts needed for the seltbelt harness.
But this can be purchase at a hardware store for cheap. One of the
rails/bracket on each seat was cut in order to install but you only
need 3 mounted into the floorboard (no rocking of the seats will occur).

Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

2k1excoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
tryin to get rid of my seats.. brand new never used.. with sliders.. no brackets.. located in north jersey.. askin 300obo

Old 05-16-2006
Broad Street Bullies

flyers27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed upper front strut bar (black)

black upper front strut bar for sale $75. pickup only in jersey (union county)
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

fastest_ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Wtb: 01-03 Civic Grill But The Ebay Type R Style One, I Don't Want Rs Or Anything Else...just Plain No Emblem Grill...got Cash Just Let Me Know Where To Pick!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

I have a 12" kicker solo baric L7 in a kicker ported box.. make me offers..
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

bake is an unknown quantity at this point
k fellas im still tryin to get rid of my suspension that i never put on and is still in the box/ bags, its an eibach sportline springs and front and rear koni yellows, i'd rather not sell separate and not sure of status if they fit on other models, my car is an 01 ex coupe, i know it fit that but kinda stops there with my knowledge on it, but asking for 500 for it, ill probably notice a pm quicker than i will a response to this

bake
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

Jdm01Em2 will become famous soon enoughJdm01Em2 will become famous soon enough
FS: Brand New Buddy Club Body Kit (never used never even unwrapped and in perfect condition) tryin to get 200 or OBO or if anyone if tryin to trade a Apexi VAFC2 or sell it let me know need one bad!!!!!! PM ME if interested

FS: 3A racing Type-R Style racing seats in red brand new never used with brackets tryin to get 200 or OBO these seats go on ebay for like $350-400 PM ME if interested

Last edited by Jdm01Em2; 05-19-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

Intruder is an unknown quantity at this point
I recently sold the Civic with the winter wheels and tires and need to get rid of these to make room in the garage for my new car's winter tires.

http://www.photosleeve.com/gallery2/...bum01/forsale/

I have a set of 15x7 Kosei K1 Racing Wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires for sale. Specs are as follows:

15" x 7" Kosei K1 Racing - 13.5 lbs. each - 38mm offset - 4x100 bolt pattern
No curb rash or damage. The only marks are from old adhesive on the inside of the wheels from old wheel weights. These wheels no do not include center caps.

205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires - tires have 85% tread left on them (they were only used for one summer).

The combination weighs in at 33 lbs. per corner and has been balanced on a Hunter GSP9700 machine. I also have four hub-centric rings that will fit a 2001+ Civic.

I prefer pick-up in the South Jersey Area (I am in 08087) but can meet someone in central/south jersey or the Philadelphia area to drop them off. I will give them up to the best offer (above $200). I will even throw in the DC sports strut bar for free!

Any questions let me know.

Last edited by Intruder; 05-25-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-24-2006
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I have decided I am going to get rid of the 7thgen and move onto a car where its not going to cost me a bundle to just get a new engine and the horsepower I want. Well, all these items must be PICKED UP, I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF THESE ITEMS. Must be local to New Jersey area. All items come from an 02 Civic. Pictures of all items are located at bottom of page except OEM sides. They will be up within the next 24 hours.

1. Body Kit: consists of a Buddy Club front and rear bumper with R33 sides. The entire kit is going to need to be repainted. The front bumper has some minor scratches underneath from it hitting the ground. The rear bumper has 2 little pieces missing from bottoming out. It is very easy to get refiberglassed.
Asking Price: $50

2. OEM Sideskirts: Bought these directly from the dealership but never put them on the car. They have been sitting in my room for 6 months. The box was opened once to ensure I was given the right sides. They are already painted Night Hawk Black Pearl.
Asking Price: $200

3. Apex'i N1 Catback Exhaust: This item was on my car for a year and a half. The pipe was bent so the exhaust would clear the body kit. Has some rusting.
Note: Pics of exhaust only show the exhaust to the axle. Pics of piping from the axle to cat were never taken but is included in this deal.
Asking Price: $50

I can't get any cheaper on these items because they are cheap enough already. Please PM me if interested or please email me at sgleeson@odysseyre.com between the hours of 9AM-4PM Monday through Friday if interested. You may also get in contact with me on AIM after 6 o'clock at the SN crazyskillz35
OEM Sides

Body Kit and Exhaust

Last edited by TeRRoRiFiC35; 05-25-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-24-2006
Broad Street Bullies

flyers27 is an unknown quantity at this point
F/S Tein Basic's already with upper mounts for 03-05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tein Basics used for one year, already set up with OEM mounts for 03-05 Civic. All you have to do take out the stock unit and put these in. Also to top mounts are included for 01-02 civic's. links to pics are below and include a pic of the receipt from 3/25/05 for $860. Price is $600 shipped.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3816/tein16mx.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9...receipt5ix.jpg
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

i have a set of 04 tails for a coupe.. make me offers
Old 05-26-2006
Registered!!

ccajun4real is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone with trunk spoiler want to trade for trunk wo spoiler?

I have seen a couple of threads about people with trunks with OEM spoilers attached that would like to trade for trunks with no spoiler. I have no spoiler and would like to trade for a trunk with spoiler. All the people that wanted to trade were too far away to make it feasible or either had a car that was too new to take a chance on the paint matching with my '02 SSM.

Is there anyone in NY or close (within 200 miles) of Watertown, NY (Fort Drum, NY) that has an SSM car 01-03 with a trunk spoiler that would like to trade for mine with no spoiler?

Thanks

Cajun
Old 05-27-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
just so you know the 04-05 is the same trunk as the 01-03 so you can get it from them if you need to.
Old 05-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CenZ
just so you know the 04-05 is the same trunk as the 01-03 so you can get it from them if you need to.

Yes I know but I dont know about natural paint fade an all ya know? It would probably be a stretch to trade with a car 3 years newer. I take excellent care of my paint so it might be alright.

Cajun
Old 05-29-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
lol, you signed your post^
Old 05-29-2006
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
K&N FIPKII intake system. Used but in great condition. Comes with filter cleaner kit. I am giving it away for FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Yes thats right, for free. I can't get rid of it and since i don't have the civic anymore, i have no use for it. I am in Brooklyn and its pick up ONLY! Please take it someone, i don't want to throw it away.
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Farage
K&N FIPKII intake system. Used but in great condition. Comes with filter cleaner kit. I am giving it away for FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Yes thats right, for free. I can't get rid of it and since i don't have the civic anymore, i have no use for it. I am in Brooklyn and its pick up ONLY! Please take it someone, i don't want to throw it away.
Will take it. Send address for pickup

Cajun
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would take it if i was closer
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Farage
ill take you up on that offer, im like 20min from BK
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
lol smells like a race to Farage's place!
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i think i will win...... haha
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
i think i will win...... haha
Deal is already done bro. Gotta be quick

Cajun
Old 05-30-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
pwned ftw!