Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Rockville meet ver. 2.0: rockville rocks your socks.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005
Smell My Face!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
super suck.........mj blows

word up cat
Old 09-15-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
word down n8.

i think we're headed up your way tomororw n8dawg. who else is taggin' along?
Old 09-16-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i might be going.
Old 09-16-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Where exactly yall going?
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

Wizkid is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll be up there tonight. I was there last weekend, and it seems that the cops have chilled a bit since the signs have gone up. As long as you aren't being blatently stupid, ie the majority of people there, they have been leaving us alone.
Old 09-16-2005
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Cat
word down n8.

i think we're headed up your way tomororw n8dawg. who else is taggin' along?
nobody loves me
Old 09-19-2005

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Any plans for this Friday?
Old 09-19-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dawn01civ
Any plans for this Friday?
It's only monday sweetie...slow your role...I don't even know what I am doing today nevermind friday
Old 09-19-2005
Registered!!

04trinicivic is an unknown quantity at this point
aint shizzy planned friday yet who knows im getting to be broke so u kno dat deal.
Old 09-19-2005

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
d&b!
Old 09-19-2005
Registered!!

civic_kyd is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ i'm down going to D&B hahaha i love that drifting game ^_^
Old 09-19-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by skipbarber
d&b!
no way. well ok........im just not drinking.........EVER AGAIN.
Old 09-19-2005
Smell My Face!!

drinking is goooood............
Old 09-19-2005

Originally Posted by Cat
no way. well ok........im just not drinking.........EVER AGAIN.
if i had a dollar for everytime i hear you say that, i could buy myself like a soda or something.
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

if i had a dollar for everytime i hear you say that, i could buy myself like a soda or something.
ehh dave and busters sound fun
Old 09-20-2005
Cat

wow. just a soda?!
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

im ready to see cat act wild again lol
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

i say we all meet up in the garage and go down to D&B together
Old 09-20-2005

no dice, if everyone at work is going sunday, i want to go sunday, lets do something else friday.
Old 09-20-2005
Cat

no dice, if everyone at work is going sunday, i want to go sunday, lets do something else friday.
i agree. i don't want to go there friday, if ya'll are going again sunday night. ummm....... let's all think.....

hmmmm
Old 09-20-2005
Cat

Originally Posted by 04trinicivic
im ready to see cat act wild again lol
i was fine at D&B. no wild activity, son. i just couldn't stop drinking.
Old 09-20-2005
Smell My Face!!

mach five at summit point this weekend...
Old 09-20-2005
Cat

oh yeah. i forgot all about that.........are you going n8?
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

i donno if im coming out friday got some stuff to do
Old 09-22-2005

I got my dad's bday party at 6ish..
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

meseetree is on a distinguished road
haha just saying hey came down once and haven't said hi to anyone since so i'm doing it now would have came down more but I keepgetting busy with things maybe i'll ride down soon with my new car since i'm living in baltimore now.
Old 09-22-2005
Cat

we're not going out friday.
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

yeah I said sometime soon cuz tomorrow the civic's motor is going to get torn apart and the turbo is coming off. but hopefully within a month I can find the time to see everyone again.
Old 09-22-2005
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey meseetree I was doing some lighting work at the circuit city in Hagerstown and Im sure I saw your car (or is it ex car?) in front of the store.
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

how long ago??? but if it had the CF hood and big intercooler sticking out of the front then yep it yes me. I used to work there. and on weekends I still visit. i'm the only 7th gen in hagerstown boosting! I live in clear spring if you don't know it's 10 minutes past hagerstown on route 40. I see your location is columbia i'm going to school at towson univeristy. do you live close to hagerstown though i'm taking my turbo kit off the car tomorrow (friday) night about 6:00.
either way if your around give me a holler 301-992-2443 same goes to anyone local!!
oh and I love this pic so heres another pic of the vic
is this what you saw???

I prolly had steelies on when you saw it though.

Quick Reply: Rockville meet ver. 2.0: rockville rocks your socks.