General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Problem joining owners.honda.com/login

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bountybuddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Problem joining owners.honda.com/login

My wife and I bought a 2017 Honda Civic SE with Sensing in September, 2017. I wanted to join owners.honda.com/login to get some help learning about our new car. When I type in my email address I'm told they already have it. I tried every password I can think of but am not able to sign in. Can someone please tell me how to best solve this problem? Thank you for your help.
Old 09-12-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Problem joining owners.honda.com/login

scroll the page all the way down - you will see an option on the right side saying: "Open a ticket"

we are not directly related to Honda, so it's better to contact honda directly
Old 09-12-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

or... follow this link
https://owners.honda.com/ForgotPassw...ault.aspx?id=2

it's where "Forgot Your Password?" sends you. enter email, type in captcha, profit.
Old 09-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bountybuddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for your help. I sent an email to Honda about my problem.