General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

New to me 2012 Civic LX issues

Old 07-08-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nofengshui is an unknown quantity at this point
New to me 2012 Civic LX issues

Just bought a 2012 Civic LX with 48k miles. Never have driven anything other than Chevy, so i have no idea under the hood.... discovered the washer fluid does not pump. Sounds like pump is bad. Was this any old recall by chance?
Also, the previous owner put low profile rims and tires on it and lowered the height of the vehicle so it sits about 6" of the road. What's that going to cost me to raise it back to stock height?
Old 07-08-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to me 2012 Civic LX issues

No recall on that. Check your VIN at the links below.

Look and see if the front end has been bumped, maybe it damaged the washer pump or wiring. Peel out the wheelwell liner and do some searching and testing.
Maybe the nozzles or line is clogged. (Also, rodents like to eat the hoses)
Maybe the tank is just empty LOL

6" doesn't sound real low. I'd go out and measure mine but it's dark out and I'm scared of the dark.
Got wheelwell gap?

Search this Thread