General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

5 Veyrons together!?!?!?! WOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
5 Veyrons together!?!?!?! WOW!!!

yeah. i was surprised last year that I saw TWO at the Concours d'Elegance - Pebble Beach....

but THIS year, they had FIVE! (ok ok. you want pics. here you go.)

Can you spot all 5?

CF & Aluminum

Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport

Old 08-18-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: 5 Veyrons together!?!?!?! WOW!!!

they have a hardtop version??? wow. that is way wicked.
Old 08-18-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

5?? wtf?? I haven't even seen one in real life before.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-18-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

that c/f and polish aluminum is freaking ridiculous....
Old 08-18-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

i think they are fugly...i respect them but if i had the money would never buy one
Old 08-18-2008
Registered!!

inthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trusted

it must be nice to see one in real life, but god are they some fugly overpriced cars. They must not live too far away, or else they'd run out of gas half way to get it refilled lol
Old 08-18-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

the front is way ugly but the back is ok....i guess
Old 08-19-2008

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

well ok, to accomodate those of you who don't care for the Veyron...spotted one of these as well:

Old 08-19-2008
Registered!!

trubluciv will become famous soon enough

yeah....thats more my speed......
Old 08-19-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

wow 5 ugly cars.
Old 08-19-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by manahoonie
well ok, to accomodate those of you who don't care for the Veyron...spotted one of these as well:

I saw 2 of these at IA one blue and one red. The red one was running the track and I must say it was beautiful!!!
Old 08-19-2008
Registered!!

EM2Brande is an unknown quantity at this point

A guy in NC got a Skyline, its a nice car
Old 08-19-2008

Originally Posted by inthezoneac
it must be nice to see one in real life, but god are they some fugly overpriced cars. They must not live too far away, or else they'd run out of gas half way to get it refilled lol
actually, the cars can come from anywhere in the world. If you're refering to the Veyron running out of ga after 12 minutes, that's only when it's at it's top speed.

I'm going to post up pics of other cars that appeared for the week. People come from all over the world for this Concours...Cars here sell easily well over the million dollar range. One sold at an auction for $7.4 million. a 1967 Bugatti I believe...

This is also one of the types of places where the rich begin the process of purchasing one of these machines. There was a guy talking to the Bugatti rep, exchanging info as well, about getting one himself. Bentley, Rolls Royce also had reps there!
Old 08-19-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Crazy, the Veyron came in a targa top as well? I thought the Murcielago was the only car with a removable top to break 200 miles an hour.
Old 08-20-2008

it's brand new...the one in the picture is production #001. It was auctioned off that night. ( I wish I knew how much it went for!)

When you purchase a Veyron, you get flown to the factory, given a tour of the place, viewing other cars for people while in production, and deciding on your interior fabrics & colors, exterior colors and materials that the skin is made out of

Quote from event Program:

Chassis Number 001 of the new 2009 production model will be sold on Concours Sunday at the Pebble Beach Auction presented by Gooding & Company. The high bidder will have the chance to specify the car in Molsheim/Alsace. Proceeds in excess of the MSRP will go directly to one of the Pebble Beach Concours charities--the Pebble Beach Company Foundation, which supports educational programs to aid the youth of Monterey County.
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

i live in vegas... sort of random but i seen a veyron in front of town square mall being pushed because it ran out of gas. it was hilarious..... he wouldnt have that problem with one of our civics .... 37MPG > 5MPG lol
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

ugabuga is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tragedy
wow 5 ugly cars.

you mean 5 ground-going airplanes.
Who the **** cares what they look like. They are engineering masterpieces. Just cause you (or me for that matter or 99.9999% of the people on here) cant afford it, doesnt mean you should hate.
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

inthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trusted

Originally Posted by ugabuga
you mean 5 ground-going airplanes.
Who the **** cares what they look like. They are engineering masterpieces. Just cause you (or me for that matter or 99.9999% of the people on here) cant afford it, doesnt mean you should hate.
how does thinking a car looks ridiculously ugly have anything to do with the price of the car? please take your insecurities somewhere else.
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Originally Posted by inthezoneac
how does thinking a car looks ridiculously ugly have anything to do with the price of the car? please take your insecurities somewhere else.
All he is saying is who cares what it looks like, it's un-godly fast and an amazing engineering masterpiece. Sometimes it's difficult for ricers to understand functionality before cosmetics though I guess.
Old 08-20-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

lol just because it is fast does not mean it deserves respect.

Most gear heads will droll over a fast engine in a car that looks like crap like these cars and d00ds

Others will enjoy the fine lines and quality of a car's design, then appreciate the finely tuned engine.

Sorry those cars are made to impress tasteless individuals, much like a ferrari.

but..hey it is just my opinion keep your nickers on..

Last edited by Tragedy; 08-20-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-20-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
All he is saying is who cares what it looks like, it's un-godly fast and an amazing engineering masterpiece. Sometimes it's difficult for ricers to understand functionality before cosmetics though I guess.
This is a perfect example of my point. *waits for **** to hit the fan with OMGWTF waffles*
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

I just think it's a very impressive vehicle and just for full disclosure I don't think it's ugly. If anyone hasn't seen it you should watch the Top Gear episode that showcases the Veyron with James May driving it to its top speed.
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

they are nice cars but they break no new ground...if they were fuel efficient and that fast they would have more respect from the "plenty"
Old 08-20-2008

Originally Posted by Mr_Plenty
they are nice cars but they break no new ground...if they were fuel efficient and that fast they would have more respect from the "plenty"

if they were fuel efficient and that fast, they would be daily drivers, and we would probably all be on veyronforums.com....and there would be a lot more stupid ricers crashing these things.

sorry, just thought of that when reading your post
Old 08-20-2008
Registered!!

I love it how people call others ricers for not liking ugly fast cars. In fact that makes no sense so I'm not sure why you said that.

99% of all ricers have slow ugly cars.
Old 08-21-2008
Registered!!

Don't cry about it I was just making a little jab, I wasn't calling you a ricer. I was just making fun of people who put form over functionality, which is what a ricer usually does (whether it's actually ugly or not).
Old 08-21-2008

i wasn't calling anyone here a ricer...it was just a statement in general...

Last edited by manahoonie; 08-22-2008 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

wow the veyron is so controversial lalz
Old 08-22-2008
Registered!!

^ apparently, although I don't understand why? Unless people are just ignorant to how truly amazing the vehicle is. I can't afford a Maserati MC-12 and I don't think it's very pretty but I don't hate on it... It's just a re-badged Enzo but I don't hate on either of them I appreciate them for what they are.
Old 08-22-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

damn so many haters on this site!! If U want to hate then take ur *** to HT. If not stfu!!

Quick Reply: 5 Veyrons together!?!?!?! WOW!!!