General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Hard Choice what car do you want?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hard Choice what car do you want?

now im looking into a new TSX blah.. i saw the Taco today but no room for subs it looks like and its like the same price as a tsx
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FreedomEagle
now im looking into a new TSX blah.. i saw the Taco today but no room for subs it looks like and its like the same price as a tsx
There's a custom box for the Tacoma made by Q-Logic. It goes in the rear between the seats.

Can't find the pic right now but here's the Q -Forms:

Whoopdeedo But at least there are some aftermarket parts for the Tacoma.
Old 04-27-2007
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light

I own one of these so umm...ya
GTO's rule especially when they are converted to Holden specs
Old 04-27-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point

steal one
Old 04-27-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

ever consider a TL...those are real nice...and if your really ballin a RL
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

if u really like the g35 coupe but its too expensive.. check out the altima coupe
Old 04-27-2007
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about

TL nice but a lot to much for me. TSX might even be to much for me just depends.. but i took a look at a TSX today and test drove one.. nice i really like it.. lots of stuff you can do on the steering wheel. and much more other things. we shall see..

nice GTO very sexy!! .. jeff. steal one for me
Old 04-27-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

G35!!! u know u dream about it!
Old 04-27-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

get used gto, fast, looks nice, dont see many around. those others are way too common.
Old 04-29-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

i thought holden made **** cars.. why convert it to their spec?
Old 04-30-2007
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by modoman
i thought holden made **** cars.. why convert it to their spec?

Click here to see Video
if you consider that ****
Old 04-30-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

My next car is gonna be a Pontiac Solstice GXP. Went and test drove one this weekend...sold!

But from your choices, Id say the new Accord.
Old 04-30-2007

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

no i was mistaken. i think i heard about a recall several years back and it made me remember holden as a ford-like car
Old 04-30-2007
Registered!!

cato1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple friends of mine have a GTO and a Charger R/T.... They said they run damn near the same... But to me, the Charger R/T just looks mean as F@ck... I love it... But then, after saying all that, I love the G35.....

Good luck deciding.
Old 05-01-2007
Registered!!

now i have the IS250RWD blah and the funny thing is i probably wont even get a new car soon like i want
Old 05-01-2007
Registered!!

cato1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

wait, did you have the IS250 when you started this topic, or did you just go buy it and you're already unhappy with it??

The IS is a pretty cool car...
Old 05-01-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Theres no doubt the GTO is a badass car, it just looks too plain. One of the guys here at my work just bought one and 400hp/400tq stock is bitchin. Theyre just too simple looking...which I guess isnt a super bad thing for people that dont know any better. haha
Old 05-01-2007
Registered!!

no no now the is250 is in the mix its about the same price as the tsx.. i have an 03civic coupe right now. lol
Old 05-01-2007
Registered!!

cleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trusted

i would go with a gto. i have two friend that a brother one has a g35 and the other has a gto.the g35 is modded with simple bolt on and the gto just has a intake. that g35 getts owned everytime. not to many people know what a gto looks like in my area so he races a lot of people and wins most of the time
Old 05-01-2007

^of course the g35 gets owned... they are apples and oranges aside from both being coupes lol. sry i mentioned the is250 lol... just keep in mind what you really want: reliability, safety, resale, power, luxury, efficiency, or whatever, as all the cars mentioned excel in different areas
Old 06-19-2007
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

I heard the new 08 accord is comming out in sept well like mid sept of this yr, and i would get the 08 accord when it comes out,
or a Ben clk320 2003

Originally Posted by FreedomEagle
Whats up guys I have a hard choice on my hands I am thinking of buying a different car something to get away from "kiddy" because I am working on a being a police officer and want to get more mature of a car.

Here are the things I am looking for a car with a little more ***** than our cars, maybe convertible. Here are some cars I came up with at the top of my head
COUPES
2008 Honda Accord/ im trying to find out when it comes out and when I get more details on what it comes with and stuff like that. I heard fall of this year.

Used Pontiac GTO

This is the car i really really want
2005 Infinity G35

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible
Maybe a newer year for good price and if I can get a GT too would be nice

2006 Toyota Solara Convertible
SEDANS
2008 Lancer GTS CVT For some reason i like this car I dont know about the rear but the front looks pretty mean and i love the paddle shift

2005 Dodge Charger

Hopefully the RT

TRUCKS
2004-2005 maybe 06 dodge ram hemi 4door

2005 Nissan Titan

2005 2006 Chevy Colorado Extreme 4 door

Last edited by popee; 06-19-2007 at 10:05 AM.