General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

7th gens so diverse. Please read i hope u enjoy it :)

Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gr33nMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 7th gens so diverse. Please read i hope u enjoy it :)

Hey every one. Im sorry to the admins if this post doesent belong here but I couldnt make my mind up on any other place so here it goes:

You know what makes the 7th gen community so diverse? So unique? So unpredictable? Well Ill tell you. The people and the cars make all the difference. In the 7th gen world there is so much diversion between civics. You will very rarely see the two same 7th gen honda civics. You will see new ideas and new projects that people would have never of thought of. People are pushing the limits on their d17's to a whole new dimension that would never have know to exist. People have bought the best, biggest, and most beautiful rims making their honda civic different from the 6th gen pos. Thats another thing I love about 7th gen owners. Rarely will you find just a riced out POS OMG lets ****ing kill him car. With the 6th gens the prevelence of "RICE" is seen highly within their community. With 7th gens You are presented with a crisp, clean, warm feeling of a car. Wither it is a clean paint job with a carbon fiber hood. Or maybe it is a stock honda civic lowered to the ground with a nice set of 17 inch enkeiis. What ever it is, This 7th gen community is what seperates the difference from any other make, model, or year of a car. WE ARE THE 7th GEN CIVIC NATION!

**REPRESENT**

Thanks for your time and hope you kinda enjoyed my 7th gen story. I just hope others can see what a wonderful breed of car and community we have here. Just thought Id like to share it with you all.
Take care and have a great night
Gr33n
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

PS sorry for saying the F word in my article above. kinda slipped
Old 12-15-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gr33nMonster
Hey every one. Im sorry to the admins if this post doesent belong here but I couldnt make my mind up on any other place so here it goes:

You know what makes the 7th gen community so diverse? So unique? So unpredictable? Well Ill tell you. The people and the cars make all the difference. In the 7th gen world there is so much diversion between civics. You will very rarely see the two same 7th gen honda civics. You will see new ideas and new projects that people would have never of thought of. People are pushing the limits on their d17's to a whole new dimension that would never have know to exist. People have bought the best, biggest, and most beautiful rims making their honda civic different from the 6th gen pos. Thats another thing I love about 7th gen owners. Rarely will you find just a riced out POS OMG lets ****ing kill him car. With the 6th gens the prevelence of "RICE" is seen highly within their community. With 7th gens You are presented with a crisp, clean, warm feeling of a car. Wither it is a clean paint job with a carbon fiber hood. Or maybe it is a stock honda civic lowered to the ground with a nice set of 17 inch enkeiis. What ever it is, This 7th gen community is what seperates the difference from any other make, model, or year of a car. WE ARE THE 7th GEN CIVIC NATION!

**REPRESENT**

Thanks for your time and hope you kinda enjoyed my 7th gen story. I just hope others can see what a wonderful breed of car and community we have here. Just thought Id like to share it with you all.
Take care and have a great night
Gr33n
there is a lot of rice on this site man... nice community, but a lot of rice a roni. We just try to steer people down the 'right' path
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Damn U shot down my nice sweet article lol. Ya ill be honest I have seen alot of hubcap rims and alot of nasty fins and alot of clear white tail lights. But ya thx for poinint gthat out. Rice a roni tha san fransico treat!
Old 12-15-2006

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
well the point is we try to show people how to mod cars, and that makes this site great..knowlegible people around
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Ya nice point. hopefully people will take others advice and de rice their 7th gens so we dont get 2 bad of a rap. thats what the 6th gens are 4. LOL!
Old 12-15-2006
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
the way i look at it, if someone needs help with something, instead of hella flaming them, i'll [usually] help.. unless its something completely stupid, then i'll flame a little, then i'll help.. lol.. and the only time i'll rag on someone for something on their car is if its absolutely atrocious.. like altezzas.. but i have to admit, there are some cars here that have pulled it off, so you never kno what you're gonna see..

i started off on the rice path (wanting altezzas, washer lights, ebay knock off ****, etc..) but thanks to reading up on stuff on this site, i've learned how to keep it clean, although my car's dirty as a mother right now.. lol.. i need to do some engine bay cleaning like.. STAT!.. lol
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Ya i feel ya Ricey. Ya I prefer the clean look rather than a POS r34 body kit sticking out and looking like its barely held together. Thats just me thou. Some call me a ricer cause my car has an exhuast. I guess its all based on a persons perception of things. know what i mean?
Old 12-15-2006
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
so i guess the existence of 7thgencivic.com makes the all the difference
Old 12-15-2006

ahem.. technically all civics are Rice burners being japanese =D
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

So basically a honda truck is rice burner cause its japanese? Confusion
LOL no i know ur angle and where ur comming from. Personally the whole ricer termination would have been non existant if universal put big mufflers and clear lights on every honda in F&F. IN the whole ****ing movie all I saw was rice. No JDM no clean crisp hondas. All i saw was a green lime neon vroom vroom pshhhht eclipse. Ya when I was in 7th grade when this came out I loved it. When i started to drive and got my honda and everyone called me a ricer for having exhuast for a first mod I figured. Remember 7th genners

"IT DOSENT MATTER IF U WIN BY AN INCH OR BY A MILE WINNNINGS WINNING!"
Exert from vin diesel (Universals own "The Fast and the Furious"
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
i alwayys see our cars the same....when they're stock. thats how we're not so diverse
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Ricey4lifey. Look past all that. Look deep into the heart of the 7th gen. Im not talking about people that buy a stock honda and put pix. Im talking about people that put time work and money into their cars.
Old 12-15-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
thats what i have always said, we are all RICERS. Ask a domestic guy he wont care if your **** is straight from japan or your civic has an apc wing. I dont really like to put people down about their cars, its what they have, maybe its all they can have. If they like it good for them, thats why its their car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder just remember that. I like my car, a lot of people say its "rice" and they are right, its a Honda=Japan so it technically is "rice"
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the main reason why the 6th Gens are much more RICED out than 7th Gens is because of the evolution of street tuning. What I mean is that when the tuner Boom happened, the 6th gen was the car present at that time. And all of these aftermarket parts came out which we find as RICE today. Back then they just pretty much slapped on the brightest rims, wildest body kits and graphics, loudest mufflers and the highest wings. And back then this car would be "cool". Today we've toned out a lil bit with the JDM craze.
The 6th gen was the just right car in the wrong time. This is only my opinion from my personal observation. You don't have to agree with all the bulldoodoo i just said.
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Rice means so many different things to so many different people. Its all how u portray the definition of rice. For me itsa half *** body kit with a shitty *** old paint job a huge spoiler and clear lights. FOr others its a big muffler on a honda.
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

MYK I totally agreee. DUDE u are all money. 2 reps tomorrow when i gain some back lol. DUde thx for ur opinon. RIGHT ON RIGHT ON!
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
The only thing that really pisses me off is when someone buys a body kit with ALL their money...and doesn't have the money to get it put on right or painted...but they put it on ANYWAY!!! Drivin around with it fallin off...half ducktaped and unpainted...or another one is when people can't afford an exhaust, so they just buy the TIP and screw that sucker on...HAHAHA...

but anyway...i'm feelin ya gr33n. I'm proud to be a 7thgen owner... I've always been a honda guy...everyone knows me as a HONDA guy! I'll ALWAYS BE A HONDA GUY!!!!!
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

LOL acuras and civics with green bumpers
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MYK1013
I think the main reason why the 6th Gens are much more RICED out than 7th Gens is because of the evolution of street tuning. What I mean is that when the tuner Boom happened, the 6th gen was the car present at that time. And all of these aftermarket parts came out which we find as RICE today. Back then they just pretty much slapped on the brightest rims, wildest body kits and graphics, loudest mufflers and the highest wings. And back then this car would be "cool". Today we've toned out a lil bit with the JDM craze.
The 6th gen was the just right car in the wrong time. This is only my opinion from my personal observation. You don't have to agree with all the bulldoodoo i just said.
And i completely agree with ya here...but you have to look at it that way too...for instance...people in the 80's and early 90's wore white-washed jeans and big hair and a hat with the rim flipped up...if you saw someone dressed like that now...you'd point, laugh, and try to help them understand that they can't do it that way anymore...it's just NOT RIGHT!!!...we don't want them to look like an idiot just because they are living "back in the day"...we need to help them realize their mistakes and move on...OK...i'm done preaching
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

White washed jeans and big hair?! LOL. lionel richie and micheal jackson! OH WATCH YO SELF!
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by guitarchan16
And i completely agree with ya here...but you have to look at it that way too...for instance...people in the 80's and early 90's wore white-washed jeans and big hair and a hat with the rim flipped up...if you saw someone dressed like that now...you'd point, laugh, and try to help them understand that they can't do it that way anymore...it's just NOT RIGHT!!!...we don't want them to look like an idiot just because they are living "back in the day"...we need to help them realize their mistakes and move on...OK...i'm done preaching
dude, whats wrong with wearing white wash jeans and wearing my hair big??
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Yeah...we definetely need to help these people out. And this is what it pretty much equals out to be:

White washed jeans = Altezza's
Big hair = Big wing (of course)
Hat with rim flipped up = Raised hoods (sorry...I had to flame, couldn't resist)
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MYK1013
dude, whats wrong with wearing white wash jeans and wearing my hair big??
I'll leave you a comment like some people on here do...

"It's ok...it's your jeans and hair...you wear it how you want to"....HAHAHA
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Niecewonje is an unknown quantity at this point
Gr33nmonster, thank you for your article. That is what I love so much about 7thgen motoring. I'm with you on the promotion of clean and conservative against Autozone rice!
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Ahh thanks niecewinje. Finally someone notices my stand on the discussion. I appreciate ur comments.
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

PS white wash jeans are like so 80's DAAAAYOOOMMM! LOL look at my pix i found. Thats MYK he emailed me pix of him LAWL!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

AHAHA here is another one......======================>
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
i just dont get how the altezza lights are considered "rice" to pretty much everyone on this website but projectors aren't? don't get me wrong i like the way projectors look and i dont like the way most of the aftermarket tails look but where do you draw the line??? anyways thats what i think agree with it or not.
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough
nice attempt to warm the hearts of *** hats you've never met .. nerd.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 7th gens so diverse. Please read i hope u enjoy it :)