General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Black on black carbon fiber. For good or bad?

Old 12-10-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tsudocivic2k4 can only hope to improve
Black on black carbon fiber. For good or bad?

Well I must say I love the way cf hood and cf trunks look on silver and white cars. Unfortunantly I have a night hawk black 04 civic. Although adding a cf hood and trunk reduce the weight midly would it still stand out a bit? Please give me some feed back about what you all think black on black cf would look like. My friends give me mixed feels. They hav stis and wrx so for the lil civic man they just flame and stuff. Let me know what ya think.
Thanks again
-Daniel
Old 12-10-2006
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
i dont think itll look that good. i mean black on black hmm nd ull notice it but itll just look like u have a diff shade on ur car. IMO i wouldnt get it.
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Meh, I don't like CF on black cars much.
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

Thanks so far for the feed back guys. I guess it would throw off the coloration. So does anyone know how much like a paint job would be for a 2004 civic cpe?
Old 12-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You have no clue how much a decent paint job is but you flame one of our longtime vendors for a turbo kit?
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

LOL dude i didnt flame. I just stated that a 6 thousand dollar turbo kit for a 1.7L sohc is obserd. I mean im sorry but with 6 grand u might as well get a k20 and turbo that damn thing. Dude im sorry if i sounded like i was hating on dezod but dude i was no way doing such. PS paint jobs differ so much I was hoping to get a so so estimate. I live in washington and a black paint job really is a pain in the ***. I really want silver.
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
well i got a cf type r lip and grill and i think that it looks great on my car... i dont have any pix of my car up yet... cant find my damn camera. i'll try to find it this week and post some pix in my own thread.
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

Filipino what color is ur civic? And what year and model? sounds like a sexy car thou!
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
its black well i got it repainted nissan super black cuz i had too many scratches and what not from dumbass mfer's... the reason why i got it repainted black and a different black at that is cuz i love my car in a black and i didnt like the blue tint/hue that the nhbp has in it. its 2003 sedan lx.
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

Ya im currently looking to get my car repainted silver. Black is really hard in washington. Especially when it rains. I love the silver look on the civics. I really want to put a cf hood and trunk. Hey may I ask how much u paid 4 ur paintjob?
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

for mine it was like 2k but i know the guy so he gave me a discount cuz i also had him paint my rs sides and rear lip and even put on my cf front lip. and on top of that when i got my sidemarkers he put them on for nothing...lol so he's pretty cool and got it the way i want it! soo it may cost a bit more if you want them to hit the engine bay and insides of the doors and what not. i would just look around and see but hey there might be someone on this site that lives in washington that might be able to help you out.
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

I just want a straight up silver paint job. Have any ideas how much that would run me?
Old 12-10-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
It will look okay IMO.

Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

pNOYjOSH can only hope to improve
[QUOTE=tsudocivic2k4;4101187] I mean im sorry but with 6 grand u might as well get a k20 and turbo that damn thing.

Old 12-10-2006
05 civic lx

filipinop1405
well i got a cf type r lip and grill and i think that it looks great on my car... i dont have any pix of my car up yet... cant find my damn camera. i'll try to find it this week and post some pix in my own thread.
where did u get ur cf lip and grill?

Old 12-10-2006
Banned

Civic looks hot to def man. THe only thing im not diggin is that hood scoop thing. Hey are those black drag dr6 by the way? they looks marvelous. Keep up the good work bud
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

depends on the shop... it could run you from 2k-6k...how welll they do the job and how thoro they are doing it
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 05 civic lx
where did u get ur cf lip and grill?
i got the grill off a seller on ebay that was in japan. the cf lip i got from streetstyler.com

*600 posts....lol i kno i kno it's not much!*
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

filpino u are u a post beast
Old 12-10-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by tsudocivic2k4
LOL dude i didnt flame. I just stated that a 6 thousand dollar turbo kit for a 1.7L sohc is obserd. I mean im sorry but with 6 grand u might as well get a k20 and turbo that damn thing. Dude im sorry if i sounded like i was hating on dezod but dude i was no way doing such. PS paint jobs differ so much I was hoping to get a so so estimate. I live in washington and a black paint job really is a pain in the ***. I really want silver.
LMAO 6k for a k20 and turbo...wow boy...where do u get ur info.
k20a =$5500..on a good day
k20a2 = $4500
plus all the misc bullshit u need for the swap.
total = $7-10k easy bud...

on cf on black cars....who gives a **** if people see it...why dont u put some friken decals on ur car so people can see it...

cf hoods and truck arent for people to see, there for weight savings...
hate to tell u, but ur a ricer if u want them for looks
Old 12-10-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
WOWOWOWOW! freakin pwned. I agree with Soltker, good luck finding a motor and turbo it for $6k.

60 stupid posts for you.
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSvWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDS
Old 12-10-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS .....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS..... WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDS WORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSvWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.... .WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORD SWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORDS.....WORDSWORD S.....WORDS
is that the best u can do....cuz that means nothing
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

SLO REX the 2nd is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow you cannot be serious with your posts. Only a mentally retarded kid would make all these suckass threads
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

^He is mentally challenged. I've seen 8yr olds put up a better fight and be more mature than him.
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
how is that wrx engine into your civic going
Old 12-10-2006
- hella tite y0 -

Lmao
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by SOAD
how is that wrx engine into your civic going
After you drop that engine in it, raise your hood jD/\/\ 5tYl3!
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

DUDE OMG i just ordered a WRX engine. Ej20. OMG i cant wait!
Old 12-10-2006
Banned

SLO REX the 2nd is an unknown quantity at this point
DUDE OMG i just ordered a WRX engine. Ej20. OMG i cant wait!
Haha /end yourself. You don't deserve to own a WRX, let alone an EJ20. I love my WRX.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black on black carbon fiber. For good or bad?