General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Doing My Part at FnF 3, hope you can help me

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Doing My Part at FnF 3, hope you can help me

So the vast majority agrees that Hollywodd totally fvcked up Fast n Furious 3 and many of us are choosing not to see it. Well the "Take Pics of local Ricers" got me inspired to take to the streets tonight and film ALL the ricers as they file out of the theaters and into their rice mobiles and speed off thinking they are the Next coming of Dai Yoshihara. So I will arm myself with my Diggy Rebel and Canon Camcorder and watch the circus commence.

The best part, it has been raining here for DAYS and I am sure many Ricer Boys will be taking advantage of the wet streets to show their drifting prowess with their FWD **** boxes.

So wish me luck hopefully I can get some good stuff and if you are like me and have nothing much to do, I say hit the theaters, the local strip or vacant parking lots tonight. I am sure you will witness retardation at its best.

I will post my results this weekend.
Old 06-16-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
hahahahaha cant wait
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

jaydm21 is an unknown quantity at this point
that's a great idea! you're a genious! i can't wait for you to post it up. i was actually thinking of going to see FnF3 so i can find out what mods i should do next on my car...psh, yeah right. i have a feeling though that tonight, all the kia's and saturn's are gonna hit the streets with their painted hubcaps, exhaust tips, and 7 foot wings. it's gonna be a dangerous night...i, like you, will prolly sit my happy a$$ in a parking lot and watch the stupidity take progress, haha
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
i forsee many accidents tonight
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
I just might join in. hahahahahaa great idea!
Old 06-16-2006

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
I can't wait, it's going to be a blast, I have 4 major theaters to visit and a couple strips in the city to cruise for footage.

But do you think many of them will be heading to the theater for the 9pm and late show? Or should I head to the theaters for the 7pm show? I am not sure which will be more popular.?
Old 06-16-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I guess I will be one of the "Ricers" that will be going to see the movie... but! I will not be one of those that do donuts in the middle of the parking lot. I am not there to see the unorthodox acting and horrible plot but to see the cars.

But I will try to help out on taking pictures by taking my digital camera to the theaters tonight. It should be funny tho. I just hope people have more scene than to do stupid tricks in the parking lot and streets.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
I would say 7pm alot of people are out then. Less and less as it gets later. Here its usually around 7 cause of driving back and forth in front of the theater to show off their rides.
Old 06-16-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I'll be in town late tonight, but not to see FnF3. There are enough retards around this area that they will be trying the **** they see in the movie
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice idea, I like it a lot.
Old 06-16-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
i'm goign to see it with my car team due to being asked to display our cars we got tickets.. but i'm sure it will be interesting
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
While what you said is probably true, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by doing this.
Old 06-16-2006
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
HEYYY!!!! I drive a FWD **** box!!!!

But I agree.... It's going to be hell in LA for a while. Cops will be out in force for weeks. I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.
It's stupid people trying to copy a movie that make life difficult for the rest of us.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Might want to stay off the roads tonight because its gonna be more dangerous then a July 4th weekend.....
Old 06-16-2006

Originally Posted by jfan
While what you said is probably true, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by doing this.
It makes for some funny video and pics. I am merely taking advatage of the stupidity that WILL occur. Every time one of these movies come out, something stupid always happens. I want it on video tape. Everyone gets a good laugh, we all post comments, compare footage and laugh some more.

Yes it's senseless, but what isn't? THis site has lots of it and most of it is funny so I am merely contributing to the cause.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

jaydm21 is an unknown quantity at this point
i can definitley foresee the scent of burnt tires and clutch in the air tonight, along with people's brakes and e-brakes going out due to drifting attempts in a FWD car. my opinion, if it was me, i'd just go to buger king and get some trays and just stick with the tray sliding. but to most people in my area tray sliding is probably just as new as drifting! haha...
Old 06-16-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
tray sliding is fun.

But hey post up, it will be a good laugh.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
This movie is coming out tonight? Thank god I won't be on the road.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I plan on going to see the movie but thats just cause I see every movie and especially the ones with cars in them.
I'll get a kick out of the ppl who try to drift and then f#ck up there car when they hit a curb or worse another car.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by tinman
But I agree.... It's going to be hell in LA for a while. Cops will be out in force for weeks. I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.
It's stupid people trying to copy a movie that make life difficult for the rest of us.
I got an even better idea drift in the truck! Thatd be bada$$ youd to bowwow proud. j/k

It will be interesting to see all the sadest ricer boys that this movie pulls out of the woodwork.
Old 06-16-2006
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
I got an even better idea drift in the truck! Thatd be bada$$ youd to bowwow proud. j/k

It will be interesting to see all the sadest ricer boys that this movie pulls out of the woodwork.
Oh sure.... I can see myself now drifting my 85 Nissan truck into the Home Depot parking lot.
Old 06-17-2006
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
This is something we thought about doing last night. Maybe we'll take the G35 out tonight and catch up with some of these silly kids in their rice-mobiles.
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
funny I found this thread, I was leaving the theater last night with my gf (no i did not see fnf3!) and some blue cavalier with black hubs a ebay muffler and huge alluminum wing comes flying through the parking lots squealing his tires. ahh the stupidity of some people make me laugh.
Old 06-17-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I was out late last night at the movies... but it was the drive in... and we weren't actually watching the shaggy dog
Old 06-17-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, on my way home from a meet I took the long way to see who was comming out of the movie theater, and yep, you guess it. After sitting at the light for no longer than a mintue, I hear tires squealing, and a Cavelier (sp lol), Carolla, and, dun dun dunnnnn, a metro with spinner hubcaps racing. Ah. Man. Lifes good.
Old 06-17-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol cars was a great movie, but the shaggy dog, well, I was very distracted
Old 06-17-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
That movie was freakin awsome. It gave me what i wanted. And i feel satisfaction. I find it was way better than the first and second movie. It stuck to the point, and there was LOTS and LOTS of racing and carchases..not to mention a very little amount of cgi.
And yes, right when i walked out, i saw a TOYOTA SIENNA almost roll over.
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

Blk2k2civy is an unknown quantity at this point
i also saw it yesterday and i agree it stuck to the point. when we walked out the theater there was a small pickup trying drift and almost hit two kids, then a bmw, and nissan reving at each other like ediots. why cant people act right and stop giving imports a bad reputation
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by tinman
I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.
lol yeah, i'm driving my grand cherokee around for now. I'd love for a ricer to come up behind me too fast and wedge himself underneath
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

adnmoh1 will become famous soon enoughadnmoh1 will become famous soon enough
based on this threads suggestions i also went searching and found many stupid things. the entire night people were somehow "inspired" to drift on the expressways and major street corners around town. it gets better because saw a couple of evos, actually trying to pull off moves in i94 and then five squad cars roll out and ram their ***** with impopunds. feel sorry for the evos not the drivers.

Quick Reply: Doing My Part at FnF 3, hope you can help me