General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Funny Kawasaki Ninja commercial

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006
The Video Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-05-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Making fun of the dude in the tractor, huh? I don't know how those speed cameras caught him at that speed. They must've taken the speed of something else on purpose. Poor guy. lol...
Old 06-05-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
that was just messed up
Old 06-05-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Do you understand why they did the commercial like this?
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
HYAHAHAH fvck you!!!
Old 06-05-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
seen it before on http://www.stupidvideos.com
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

free_refil will become famous soon enoughfree_refil will become famous soon enough
BTW You can't outrun those camera's....
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

straightfaced is an unknown quantity at this point
ita a friggin commercial
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ramcosca
lol
Making fun of the dude in the tractor, huh? I don't know how those speed cameras caught him at that speed. They must've taken the speed of something else on purpose. Poor guy. lol...
uhm.....

Do you understand why they did the commercial like this?
holy ****! are you fvcking retarded? please...quit life before you reproduce.

thanks.

btw - jokes are always funnier when someone explains them....

Originally Posted by free_refil
BTW You can't outrun those camera's....
dont be a n00b...search youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Je-OWx67g...speed%20camera

and its cameras...no apostrophe.

Last edited by pbfoot; 06-05-2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-05-2006
Words on a User Title

Exclamation

Oh, must you go again talking about **** you don't know?
Originally Posted by pbfoot
uhm.....

holy ****! are you fvcking retarded? please...quit life before you reproduce.

thanks.

btw - jokes are always funnier when someone explains them....
Ok, so let me explain to the retard (i.e. you, pbfoot)...

Originally Posted by PistonHeads.com, Jan 19, 2006
WARP TRACTOR 9

Farmer sent speeding ticket for 85mph

A farmer in Wales has been sent a speeding ticket for driving his tractor at an alleged 85mph.

Steve Crossman received the ticket after a speed camera on the A465 near Neath allegedly trapped him at the illegal speed. This was despite the fact that the tractor can only do 26mph and has never been driven in Wales.

The Mid and South Wales Safety Camera Partnership claims that it misread a number plate resulting in the error.

Amusing enough, but how many errors are being made that motorists are struggling to challenge? With no evidence provided to motorists accused of speeding, it's currently a case of guilty until proved innocent.

Paul Smith of the Safe Speed road safety campaign said: "These errors are far too frequent. It is essential that camera partnerships receive immediate instructions to provide full photographic evidence with each and every ticket so that motorists can check for themselves."
Also...

Originally Posted by AutoBlog.com, Jan 20, 2006
Oh, [John] Deere... tractor-wielding farmer cited for going 85 mph

A speeding ticket for 85 miles-per-hour isn't all that uncommon... except when the violation in question is issued to a British farmer riding a tractor.

As one might reasonably suspect, seed-sower Steve Crossman wasn't the one guilty of a high-speed hoeing-- the local government was. As the story goes, the ambling agrarian received said speeding infraction after administrators with the Mid and South Wales Safety Camera Partnership misread an offending car's license plate. No word on whether Crossman will still be held liable for the fine.

Amazingly, 85mph in a tractor isn't the most egregious Gatso goof-up we've heard in recent weeks-- that particular honor goes to pensioner Adalat Khan and his 800 mph Toyota Land Cruiser.
If you don't know what the **** I'm talking about, shut your ****ing mouth, bitch.
Old 06-06-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, pbfoot, I think you just got good and thoroughly owned. Let me know what it tastes like to eat your words, OK?
Old 06-07-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, did I missed something here???
Old 06-08-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
pbfoot did get owned after the explination but lets try and keep it to a miminum of 1 explicit per ownage
Old 06-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by ajhdragon
pbfoot did get owned after the explination but lets try and keep it to a miminum of 1 explicit per ownage
Uhhh...
What?
Old 06-09-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Uhhh...
What?
stop writing ****ing curse words is what im trying to explain in a resonable manor dip ****
Old 06-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Well, fine. I did so simply because I was pissed. Anyone would.
Old 06-09-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we all understand where you're coming from on that. I think any of us would have been tempted to use even stronger language than you did if our intelligence was assaulted in such a manner.
Old 06-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Thank you. Now I don't feel that bad.
Old 06-10-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I was waiting for the thing hahaha you know ramcosca..hehehe
Old 06-10-2006
Words on a User Title

Aaahh, vete al carajo, maricón!!! LOL!!!
Old 06-10-2006

^fvcker, some members here dont speak mexican you know !!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2006
Words on a User Title

Hahahah! Ya, sorry!!! You damn spic...
Old 06-10-2006

Counting to one hundred, ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten
Old 06-10-2006
Words on a User Title

Which ten?
This ten... ... or this TEN... ...? I prefer the second one, you know...

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-10-2006 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2006

:damn, the erotic network !! !! that reminds me of my fights with my dad when the cable bill was very high thanks to those movies, I always told him those were pay per view movies yeah right, bootie call, no man's land !!!!!!!!!!! hahaha good times
Old 06-10-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Rep for anyone who can find somewhere I can download that video.
Old 06-11-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by diskreet
Rep for anyone who can find somewhere I can download that video.
I know of one way you can do it, but you're gonna need Firefox for it. Download the extension called VideoDownloader, then follow the instructions provided in the website of the video. That should do the trick.