General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Nopi St.Louis 2006 Pics 56k friendly

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Nopi St.Louis 2006 Pics 56k friendly

Well Nopi this year pretty much sucked. Only real nice cars were the professional show cars, there wern't really any nice everyday cars and the St.Louis import scene sucks. The F&F Tokyo Drift cars were there. The 350z had probably the worst paint job ive ever scene, nothing but runs and crap everywhere, and the Mustang was a waste of an American Classic.

There were a few nice 7thgen's there. I'm just glad I pick up my new bike tomarrow after I get off work so I can finally get away from the "import car" scene. Cause really Gateway raceway is a horrible track, and I hate raceing and even watching races there. I'd rather race on the streets. And the civic isn't worth anything to me as for as a racer goes anyways. SOHC turbo can blow me even with nitrious. Its just a nice looking underpowered car, thats why it will soon be gone for a stock EVO IX as a daily driver and bike for raceing.

Anyways here are some pics

Type R d17????

the drifters

[img]http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/attachment.php?
attachmentid=66570&stc=1&d=1149451738[/img]

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
It doesn't look too bad compared to what I saw 2 years ago....didn't even know Nopi was in town....oh well, 25 bucks that I saved.
Old 06-04-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Street racing... wow... thats not stupid! <- That is sarcasm.
Old 06-04-2006

lolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nice
Nice pics.

Ive got a few at
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rce/nopi%2006/
Old 06-06-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
wtf! Does that mustang have an SR20 motor?!?!?!?!?
Old 06-06-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by R1Style
wtf! Does that mustang have an SR20 motor?!?!?!?!?
I've never seen an SR20 motor that said RB26 on it
Old 06-06-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
yeah its not a red top bud. more like skyline engine rb26
Old 06-06-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah the rb26 is an inline 6, sr20 is a 4 banger
Old 06-06-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by stinkypie
I've never seen an SR20 motor that said RB26 on it

I didn't even see that engine stamp
Old 06-06-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
Incase you didnt know
240sx - ka24
sylvia - sr20
skyline - rb26