General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Danica Patrick driving 2006 Honda Civic Si

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006
The Video Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-01-2006
i have a new home do u
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
im gonna ask her to marry me

watchin her drive is like ****

Last edited by v8eaterokv6; 05-01-2006 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by v8eaterokv6
im gonna ask her to marry me
Not if I ask her first! Now there's someone who knows Hondas (and can drive them)
Old 05-01-2006
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
shes actually married. i wonder how long shes had that problem
Old 05-01-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by v8eaterokv6
shes actually married. i wonder how long shes had that problem
If only i would have gotten to her back in 2002 lol. awww.
Old 05-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I would like to drive that car, and I would love to get to meet her.
Hopefully, if I do get to race professionally, I can meet her and let her know how cool she is. I am not a girl, but she is an inspiration to me.
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
i just want to hit it and quit it
Old 05-01-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
thats what i would have said... if i was still 13.
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
damn, she is a cutie! that dide was right. lol shes so UNF!!

autoweek did a comparo of the Si and the vw GTI and the Si came ahead in everything (pretty much) besides the 1/4 mile. the only thing i HATE about the Si, or the 8th gen civic in general, is the interior. its fugly. as far as the car itself, its tight.
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Haha, anyone else catch she made a crack about her being faster becaues shes lighter.
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Man, shes hot and Danica too ;-)
Old 05-01-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
the things i would do to her and that car......
Old 05-01-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
Haha, anyone else catch she made a crack about her being faster becaues shes lighter.
That applies to her driving Indy cars, not really for commercial cars. I think it's funny how people are starting to watch Indy racing since there's a hot chick rookie driver
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
i think this is a repost.. unless i saw this from a different forum?? i think it was posted in 7thgen though
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
she's cute but... eh, not my type
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice vid
Old 05-01-2006

I just watch all kinds of racing whenever I can... except drag racing. Thats so damn boring and stupid some times, I just never watch it anymore (not like I ever did in the first place). I like real racing, with both right and left turns, and a lot of them.
Old 05-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
I'd hit that
Old 05-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh God, I've been in love with that woman ever since SpikeTV popped into my ... TV. lol
Having her on the Powerblock was the best thing since having... the Powerblock.

Got very sad when I heard she got married, though.
Old 05-01-2006
i have a new home do u

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Oh God, I've been in love with that woman ever since SpikeTV popped into my ... TV. lol
Having her on the Powerblock was the best thing since having... the Powerblock.

Got very sad when I heard she got married, though.
yeah that hurt. i meet her when i was like 15 at a local track. man if id a know then what i know now.
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
That applies to her driving Indy cars, not really for commercial cars. I think it's funny how people are starting to watch Indy racing since there's a hot chick rookie driver
Yeah, really its a dead series, but if publicising an atractive woman in it exsessively gets more veiwers it helps. Personally I just find all the publicity really annoying, it doesnt change the fact that most of their races involve driving in a circle I'll just continue to watch F1 and ignore Indy, and maybe a slight interest in Champ.
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
dam id hit it...
Old 05-02-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
she is too bitchy. car is nice. that dude can't drive a FWD car to save his life.
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
mm 8thgen
Old 05-02-2006
I like my commute

Originally Posted by 02cvcEX
mm 8thgen
8thgens 8thgen Si Sedan I wonder which she'd prefer after driving the sedan as opposed to the coupe
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
she can "pee on my leg" haha..
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

gelshmoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
Yeah, really its a dead series, but if publicising an atractive woman in it exsessively gets more veiwers it helps. Personally I just find all the publicity really annoying, it doesnt change the fact that most of their races involve driving in a circle I'll just continue to watch F1 and ignore Indy, and maybe a slight interest in Champ.
i concur. irl < f1. champ car is cool because I think they are trying to be like f1 in terms of innovation and good racing. too bad they still have oval tracks. open wheel car + oval track =

that's cool she drove the si. I forget--does honda supply the engines in the car she drives?
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gelshmoff
that's cool she drove the si. I forget--does honda supply the engines in the car she drives?
Yeah they do. Thats why she said something about Honda being great and always winning. And thats when I laughed and said to myself you mean in a sport where manufactures arent very competitive. I havent seen them always wining in F1.
Old 05-03-2006

I think Honda supplies ALL the engines this year.
Look it up:
http://www.indycar.com/

actually it's in the 3rd paragraph here:
http://www.indycar.com/news/print.php?story_id=5784
Old 05-03-2006
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
didnt that guy seem kinda creepy as in, "no uncle ronny that's the bad touch" sort of way?? or is it just me??

Quick Reply: Danica Patrick driving 2006 Honda Civic Si