General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Is this the next Civic Type R?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Oops, another thread..lol oh well

I think the old RSX ppl might find this car appealing, but I myself wouldn't get it.
Old 02-24-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks different
Old 02-25-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Nice rims... For some reason, I'm a lot better looking at the 5-door version of that car...
Old 02-25-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
that is going to be annoying if they digress and make another Si in a hatch! those things are ugly, the current ones and the type-r shown in this thread!!! they need to stick to coupes!!! also, if that is a four door, which it looks like, and the rear doors open like a damn saturn, i will be sorely disappointed.
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

Damnt_man03 is an unknown quantity at this point
What idiot design this car? yo honda is makin stupid moves...especially wit that 4door si they have now, yes people..their commin out wit a 4 door version of the coupe si......one honda i truly hate, the civic si hatch wit that handicap maunal mounted to the damn dashboard..haha..how gay is that

Last edited by Damnt_man03; 02-25-2006 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-25-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Damnt_man03
What idiot design this car? yo honda is makin stupid moves...especially wit that 4door si they have now, yes people..their commin out wit a 4 door version of the coupe si......one honda i truly hate, the civic si hatch wit that handicap maunal mounted to the damn dashboard..haha..how gay is that

You don't sound like you own a Honda Where have you been? The Si sedan is already old news. As for the Si hatch, I wouldn't say that out too loud, plenty of guys with hatches here..they may hack into your PC w/ viruses and ****..shhh
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda should have stopped making Hatches after 2000. Since all Hondas are bigger and more rounded now, you get that f*cked up looking yellow lemon
Old 07-23-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sleekcivic2004 is just really nicesleekcivic2004 is just really nicesleekcivic2004 is just really nicesleekcivic2004 is just really nicesleekcivic2004 is just really nice
I think the car is pretty sweet, but for the ones of you who don't like it...no worries. At the moment there are no plans for it to be realeased anywhere, but in the UK, and yes, it is based on the Euro-spec hatchback. More will be known about it after the London Motor Show this month.
Old 07-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, revived.
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
im just not ready for that kinda car...i dont like it at all..
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
that car is tiny with big *** wheels
its not ricey..its pastacy lol get it? europe likes pasta
Old 07-24-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
its funny looking to me.
then again europe has alot of funny looking little cars.
i hate to get hit by an 18-wheeler in one of those things
Old 07-24-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^get out of the car in time
the yellow one, I'd take one just like it if it was a gift, in red I like those wheels.

Last edited by boricua_civic; 07-24-2006 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-24-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
lmao
Old 07-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Red just makes things look better, ain't that right b_c?
Old 07-24-2006

yeah
Old 07-26-2006
Registered!!

Tnsmongoose is an unknown quantity at this point
that type r looks hot .