General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Old 12-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Take Pics of Local Ricers

i'm gonna have to get a good digi cam. i see so many and everytime i dont have time to get my phone out.
Old 12-14-2008
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

Open letter to all Honda owners.

Date: 2005-06-21, 10:20AM PDT

Dear Honda owners,
I don't want to race you.

That's right, I'm un-interested in trying to challenge you and your faux supercar in a drag race between stoplights downtown. I don't know why you all feel the need to glare at me while the light is red. You don't have to change your grip on the steering wheel like its a pair of motorcycle handlebars, either. You especially don't need to rev your four-cylinder with its loud exhaust system because you might tempt me to want to race you.

I don't.

What really gets me, though, is with the abundance of similarly craptastic hondas out there, why do you want to race me? The way I figure it, you want to race everything in sight. My Jeep has less than 200 horsepower and the aerodynamics of a barn. However, I suppose the near-verticle air dam which is my windshield isn't neccesarily discouraging to someone who puts a god-damn wing on the back of a front wheel drive car. More downforce for the rear wheels then, eh? That way you can accelerate faster, right? Great work, dipshit.

But seriously. I don't get it. I don't ask you to go drive trails with me. I don't wave and say 'lets go haul *** through a mud pit'. Sure, I spend about as much time off pavement as you do on the track, but at least I can tell the difference between a race car and a 4x4. Does my Jeep look like a challenge or something? Do you and your honda friends get together and say 'Dood! I just beat that Jeep with the big tires and low gears! I'm so fast!'

The way I figure it, your car sucks so much, you can't beat any of the other Hondas, and sure as hell don't want to admit defeat. Instead of buying a genuinely fast car, you choose to get your rocks off racing easy vehicles in your piece of ****. Way to go, badass! I'm proud of you! Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.

Seriously, though. Please, please, the next time you see me, or any other non-challenging vehicle at a light, don't antagonize them and encourage them to 'race.' Instead, pull your head our of your ***, and realize that your hatchback is probably faster than a minivan, delivery truck, recreational vehicle, bicycle, u-haul, and other similar underpowered non/aerodynamic vehicles. Oh, and don't forget, you're probably faster than me, too.

Go play some more Gran Turismo, and quit being a jackass.

Thank you.
PostingID: 80077215
i found this entertaining.
Old 12-14-2008
Registered!!

Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute

that's probably the funniest thing i have ever read. that is exactly how i used to feel about every dumb ricer that pulls up next to me. now i'm indifferent, and i can halfway understand that he at least likes his car because it is a honda. and if it isnt a honda and it's riced, then that means they just like riced cars. we all know that isn't cool... at least if it's a honda you can claim you just love hondas?
Old 12-14-2008
Registered!!

but on another note........ i have a couple of funny assed pictures of some ricers i took at the hospital... oh believe me some sure show up when they know a hospital gives 'free indigent care.' if only this verizon website will pop up? www.vzwpix.com isn't working for me. anybody else?
Old 12-14-2008
Registered!!

CanadianCivic02 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my! lol i found that ^ letter to the "ricers" very entertianing lmaoo!!
Old 12-22-2008
Registered!!

Clean 03 will become famous soon enough

found another one over the weekend. Its a sticker! hahaha

Old 12-22-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-22-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clean 03

think of it as anti thief! lol
Old 12-22-2008
Retired member

samadj91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ProjectMayhemR
i found this entertaining.
Old 12-23-2008
Registered!!

hypnotic20 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol honda sticker
Old 12-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

how is a sticker ricey? personally the aftermarket colored H emblems are much ricier. that actually looks tight
Old 12-23-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kcari
how is a sticker ricey? personally the aftermarket colored H emblems are much ricier. that actually looks tight
Tell me your joking... That looks so dumb, although the red emblems can look ricey depending on how the car is done up. at least they are the real thing/resemble the real thing. but a sticker? thats a joke. the color is even off. I should have done a good deed and peeled it off myself
Old 12-23-2008
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

Tell me your joking... That looks so dumb, although the red emblems can look ricey depending on how the car is done up. at least they are the real thing/resemble the real thing. but a sticker? thats a joke. the color is even off. I should have done a good deed and peeled it off myself
Agreed! It's not even Red, it's Orange

Red Type R 'H' Emblems can look good only on a Red Civic serving the purpose of matching, but on any other color it wud still look ridiculous.
Old 12-24-2008
Registered!!

CatalystTao is an unknown quantity at this point

V6 power baby. Note little brass ***** hanging from the tow hook.
Old 12-24-2008
Registered!!

wow.... this is a BMW... the front of it had the typical sticker flames and the headlights had some kind of dark plastic coverings.

yes, you can rice out a BMW
Old 12-30-2008
Registered!!

Chaser_Tourer is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Take Pics of Local Ricers

I don't find that ricey enough, we need better examples such as glued on wings, glow in the dark stick on hood vents, you know the kinda crap I'm talking about.
Old 01-03-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Chaser_Tourer
I don't find that ricey enough, we need better examples such as glued on wings, glow in the dark stick on hood vents, you know the kinda crap I'm talking about.
Ok, Is this rice enough for you guys. found this one today.
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

colourwolf will become famous soon enough

^ very enough
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

Chaser_Tourer is an unknown quantity at this point

Perfect Example!!!!! Rotflmao
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about

Wow...I especially love the door trim around the truck lid...
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

elementalchain is an unknown quantity at this point

That wing is so awesome. It must add like 100 hp. We all need to get one!HAHA
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

CanadianCivic02 is an unknown quantity at this point

some guy on my area has that ugly thing on his car but is missing the upper deck on it, apparently he says his is real mugen :|
Old 01-04-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by redrocket600
Wow...I especially love the door trim around the truck lid...
Hahah good eye, i got so caught up looking at those sick graphics and wing on this type r that i almost missed out on that.
Old 01-05-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i saw a beat up geo today, fart cannon, and 3 BIG ////AMG stickers on it and one ////AMG badge emblem....... oh man...lol
Old 01-05-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
i saw a beat up geo today, fart cannon, and 3 BIG ////AMG stickers on it and one ////AMG badge emblem....... oh man...lol

Shoulda at least got a camera phone pic. Got me all amped up with that description. lol
Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

Whats up guys? Got some more rice for your viewing pleasure. lol Enjoy

http:​/​/​vids.​myspace.​com/​index.​cfm?​fuseaction=​vids.​individual&​videoid =​126348802

Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

coletrain is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha r those walmart spinners?!
th muscle car hood scoop is my fav haha
Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

EM2MAGMET914 can only hope to improve

oh man i gotta start carrying im digicam with me i seen these horrible cars around i saw an 8th gen with red rims n the front grill painted red... EWW pukee...ill try n snap sum pix

PS at guy above ^^^ hehe^^^ yea wooo bring it on sucka this my kinda ****^^^
Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Whats up guys? Got some more rice for your viewing pleasure. lol Enjoy

http:​/​/​vids.​myspace.​com/​index.​cfm?​fuseaction=​vids.​individual&​videoid =​126348802

i LOVE NY rice!! lolol
Old 01-11-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ryox82
i LOVE NY rice!! lolol
Lol yea, where in LI you from? Thats where I'm at.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers