General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

should i throw it away?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
should i throw it away?

my stock sway bar? would anyone need it? i have the rsx bar now anyway
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
stock? Hmmm... someone might. Try in the For Sale section, at least for free?
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic-king is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone with a DX could use it....
Old 10-16-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Hmm... I got my stock bar, with the stock endlinks still. Hmm.
Old 10-16-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Ok. Ignorant here.
That's the bar that goes on the back suspension?
I have a DX... so I have nothing called sway bar, lol...
Old 10-16-2005
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
^^^^^^^^ yeahhhhhhh haha why wont you buy it?? WELL nvm you live in P.R that sucks..... i used to live in guynabo.. or however you spell it... lived next and attended school on Ft. Buchanan... enough rant.. but yah you could use one..
Old 10-16-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
sell it for like 10bux.

01 DX, LX models didn't come with a rear sway.
Old 10-16-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! Living in Puerto Rico does NOT suck. I am very proud of living in my little 100x35 mile island. So hush. And it's Guaynabo, by the way.

Is that like a stabilizer bar for the rear? Might be interested...
Old 10-16-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
its the rear sway bar but i didn't really wanna ship it considering its as wide as the car almost. Shipping would prolly be $20+ But if you really wanted one, the dealer prolly has it for that price anyway local.
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
someone with a DX going through the trouble of adding a swaybar to their car should just get an upgraded sway bar, a stock one will probably not give much "stiffness" in the rear, if anything.

i threw mine out, i dont think its useful for anyone, even those who have a DX...
Old 10-16-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gearbox
its the rear sway bar but i didn't really wanna ship it considering its as wide as the car almost. Shipping would prolly be $20+ But if you really wanted one, the dealer prolly has it for that price anyway local.
buying the bar from the dealer may be more reasonible cosidering the shipping, but you won't get all the little things you need to mount the bar. So, selling you're's would be best. I mean, I got the bar, mounting hardware, and endlinks even with my stock bar. I got the progressive kit, so I don't need any of that.
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

watty19 is an unknown quantity at this point
deffinantly try to sell it, dont just trhow it out
Old 10-16-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
always save your stock stuff, period.
Old 10-16-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
can you just throw it away? I mean like put it out with the trash? or is something like that more a dumpster toss?
Old 10-16-2005
Premium Member

i guess i'll keep it. but yea i got a big dumpster outside for stuff like that.
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
try selling it on here or ebay. someone may need it.
Old 10-17-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
just keep it if you're not gonna sell it. That way you can put it back on when you go to sell your car and piece out all the after market stuff.
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

civic-king is an unknown quantity at this point
hey R1style, the code under your name is WRONG. the end should be; b-a-b-a-SELECT-start
Old 10-18-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by civic-king
hey R1style, the code under your name is WRONG. the end should be; b-a-b-a-SELECT-start
Contra right?

Yeah, it's select then start
Old 10-18-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Anyway, yeah hold on to the bar. I did, and now that I'm selling the car I can put the stock back on and sell the Comptech one
Old 10-18-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scatman
always save your stock stuff, period.
i have an entire garage full of stock crap. that i could sell but im saving it in case i need to go back to stock the only thing im missing is my stock heatsheild for the header. my dumbass friend destroyed it while i was on the phone
Old 10-18-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
Contra right?

Yeah, it's select then start
not just for contra, it was the master code for most konami games back in the day.