General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Listen to this - Tales of a stupid bodyshop!

Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mikalem is on a distinguished road
Listen to this - Tales of a stupid bodyshop!

Well.... my car finally went in for repairs last Monday.... I called the bodyshop today to check on it and I got some very disturbing news - they didn't have a problem replacing the rear quarterpanel on the car or the rim and hubcap, however SOMEHOW they managed to break the hinge that holds the right half of the rear seat in place! My car is only 2 months old, how does some normal repair guy break a piece of steel in half simply putting down a back seat!?!? Weird, eh? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

PerfectD3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

pimpdakota is an unknown quantity at this point
UHHHH! I am working on a 2k1 sedan right now replacing 2 qtr panles rear body panel and most lights bumper and other rear endparts! My helper had a very hard time taking out the rear seat because they arent the same as last years or even before that! But when the car was being taken apart i did manage to take my ball pein hammer and put a dent in the guys tcs exhaust so i had the insurance Co. order a new one! So i got mud flaps, oem spoiler(with a little crack in it) And a dc sports tcs for free! No i take that back, i got paid 79 hours to fix the car!dakota
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Well.... my car finally went in for repairs last Monday.... I called the bodyshop today to check on it and I got some very disturbing news - they didn't have a problem replacing the rear quarterpanel on the car or the rim and hubcap, however SOMEHOW they managed to break the hinge that holds the right half of the rear seat in place! My car is only 2 months old, how does some normal repair guy break a piece of steel in half simply putting down a back seat!?!? Weird, eh? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] >>

i hope theyre not making you pay for it
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

pimpdakota is an unknown quantity at this point
Theyll pay for it! People all thhe time disconnect theyre amps and or stereos and then come back and say that we stole theyre stereo! And we most of the time will replace it! CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! Dakota
Old 01-29-2002
guy
Registered!!

guy is an unknown quantity at this point
I went to a shop to install springs and they called my car a POS in chinese