General 8th & 9th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

Add more foam to 2013 driver's seat

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Andy2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Add more foam to 2013 driver's seat

I have a 2009 and 2013 Honda Civic cars and the driver's seat for the 2009 car is much more comfortable than the 2013 one. Honda was getting cheap and did not add a lot of foam for the 2013.

I want to add more foam to my 2013 driver's seat to make it more comfortable for driving. I'm wondering if that's possible and if anyone has done it before.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Add more foam to 2013 driver's seat

Try one of those aftermarket seat cushions. That might do the trick.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Andy2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have any links to these aftermarket seat cushions?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I found this which looks like a good read.

https://www.carbibles.com/best-car-seat-cushion/

I don't have any personal experience with any but check out articles like the one above and reviews on Amazon on anything that might interest you. The ones reviewed above are bottom cushions but I have seen full seat ones in auto part stores. They usually include heat and some have massaging too.

Another:

https://carcaretotal.com/best-car-seat-cushions/