North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

The new improved BORED 07.5

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The new improved BORED 07.5

"holy ****in ****" is right! ..i give those guys props for havin the ***** for doin that hah
Old 12-03-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

"HOLY ****IN ****, HOLY ****IN ****, HOLY ****IN ****, HOLY ****IN ****"
lol Too funny.

Last edited by TIPPMANN; 12-03-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

Need a VTECh laptop for the Civic?

Old 12-04-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VEWjrxm2UrA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gbD2gXtNX94&feature=related

enjoy
Old 12-04-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3av_qRR_DWc&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MrXvDXVhqfU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3M5Xm5RYTRY&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XD5L2CxRMG4&feature=related

good for killing time

enjoy, its George Carlin
Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

Just testing...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CreakingNoiseFromDashboard.pdf (99.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

Another test

This is for ADAM

Manual Transaxle Assembly

Removal & Installation

To Remove:
  1. Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
  2. Shift the transaxle into R.
  3. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Negative and positive battery cables and the battery.
    • Idle Air Control (IAC) solenoid connector
    • Intake duct, resonator, air cleaner case, and battery base.
    • Starter wires and starter
    • Transaxle ground cable and the back-up light switch wire.
    • Cable stay, then the cables from the top housing of the transaxle
    • Both cables and the stay together
    • Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS). Leave the speed sensor hoses connected.
    • Shift cable bracket
    • Shift and select cables from the top of the transaxle case. Leave the cables and bracket together, and wire them out of the work area.
    • Mounting bolts and clutch slave cylinder with the clutch pipe and pushrod.
    • Mounting bolt and clutch hose joint with the clutch pipe and clutch hose. NOTE: Do not depress the clutch pedal once the slave cylinder has been removed. Be careful not to kink the metal hydraulic lines.
    • 2 upper transaxle case bolts
  4. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
  5. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Front wheels
    • Engine splash shield
  6. Drain the transaxle fluid.
  7. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Clutch damper bracket and raise it out of the way.
    • Subframe center beam
    • Cotter pins and lower arm ball joint nuts
    • Ball joints and lower arms using a press type ball joint tool.
    • Right damper fork bolt
    • Right damper pinch bolt, then separate the damper fork and damper.
    • Radius rod bolts and nut, then the right radius rod.
    • Right and left halfshafts from the differential and the intermediate shaft, using a suitable prytool.
    • Left halfshaft
    • Intermediate shaft from the differential by removing its 3 bearing shaft mounting bolts.
  8. Swing the right halfshaft out and wire it up inside the right fender well. Tie plastic bags over the inboard CV-joints to protect the boots and splines from damage.
  9. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Engine stiffener and the clutch cover
    • Intake manifold bracket
    • Rear engine mount bracket
    • 3 rear engine mount bracket mounting bolts, then discard.
  10. Place a transaxle jack under the transaxle. Raise the transaxle just enough to take the weight off the mounts. NOTE: A chain hoist may be attached the transaxle lifting hooks to steady it and aid in lowering it from the vehicle.
  11. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Transaxle housing mounting bolt on the engine side
    • Transaxle mount bolt and loosen the mount bracket nuts.
    • 3 transaxle housing mounting bolts, then the transaxle from the vehicle.
To Install:
NOTE: Use new self-locking nuts when assembling the front suspension. Install new set rings onto the inboard CV-joints. Use new self-locking bolts when installing transaxle rear mount bracket (the bolts are color coded by type).
  1. Be sure the 2 dowel pins are installed into the transaxle case.
  2. Apply heavy duty high temperature grease (use Honda part No. 08798-9002) to the release bearing, mainshaft splines, and the release fork pawls. Install the release fork and release bearing.
  3. Raise the transaxle into position.
  4. Install or connect the following:
    • 3 lower transaxle case bolts and tighten to 47 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
    • Transaxle mount and mount bracket
    • Through-bolt and tighten temporarily. Be sure the engine is level and tighten the 3 mount bracket nuts to 40 ft. lbs. (55 Nm). Tighten the through-bolt to 47 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
    • Upper transaxle case bolts on the engine side and tighten to 47 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
    • 3 new rear engine bracket mounting bolts and tighten to 40 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
    • Intake manifold bracket and tighten the bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
    • Clutch cover and tighten the bolts to 108 inch lbs. (12 Nm).
    • Subframe center beam with new self-locking bolts. Evenly tighten the bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
    • Engine stiffener plate, if equipped. Loosely install the mounting bolts. Tighten the stiffener-to-transaxle case mounting bolt to 28 ft. lbs. (39 Nm), then tighten the 2 stiffener-to-engine block mounting bolts to 28 ft. lbs. (39 Nm) beginning with the bolt closest to the transaxle.
    • Radius rod and the damper fork. Hand-tighten all the fasteners.
    • Intermediate shaft and tighten its mounting bolts to 28 ft. lbs. (39 Nm).
    • New set ring on the end of each halfshaft.
    • Right and left halfshafts. Turn the right and left steering knuckle fully outward and slide the axle into the differential, until the set ring is felt engaging the differential side gear.
    • Lower control arm ball joints. Tighten the castle nuts to 40 ft. lbs. (50 Nm). Then, tighten them only enough to install a new cotter pin.
    • Clutch damper and tighten its mounting bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
    • Front wheels.
  5. Lower the vehicle.
  6. Place a floor jack under the right front knuckle, and raise the jack until it is supporting the vehicle's weight.
  7. Tighten the radius rod mounting bolts to 76 ft. lbs. (105 Nm) and the radius rod nut to 32 ft. lbs. (44 Nm). Tighten the damper fork nut while holding the damper fork bolt to 40 ft. lbs. (55 Nm). Tighten the damper pinch bolt to 32 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
  8. Coat the tip of the slave cylinder with high temperature grease. Install the clutch hose joint and clutch slave cylinder to the transaxle housing. Be sure the slave cylinders tip snaps into the release fork. Tighten the slave cylinder mounting bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
  9. Install or connect the following:
    • Speed sensor. Tighten the mounting bolt to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).
    • Shift cable and select cable to the shift arm lever. Tighten the cable bracket mounting bolts to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
    • New cotter pins
    • Back-up light switch connector
    • Starter. Tighten the 10mm bolt to 32 ft. lbs. (45 Nm) and the 12mm bolt to 54 ft. lbs. (75 Nm).
    • Starter wires
    • Transaxle ground cable
  10. Fill the transaxle with the proper type and quantity of oil.
  11. Install or connect the following:
    • Air cleaner case and the resonator, then the intake duct.
    • Battery tray bracket and battery tray and tighten the bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
    • Battery and the battery cables.
  12. Check the clutch pedal free-play.
  13. Check and adjust the front wheel alignment.
  14. Road test the vehicle and check the transaxle for smooth operation.
  15. Loosen the 3 front engine mount bracket mounting bolts, and then retighten them to 28 ft. lbs. (38 Nm).
  16. Enter the radio security code.
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

Here are some fun pics.
I flipped them so my car looks RHD.

Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

^haha nice... must be bored
Old 12-06-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

haha he definiately posted in the right thread! hah .. update on the car.. it's been 10 business days and they're saying it will be done this afternoon... what a bunch of d-bags!!
Old 12-09-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

here, come watch this video, its funny, waste some time
http://whopperfreakout.com/, sorry embed wont work
Old 12-10-2007
Registered!!

I am tired of having to find this pic, so I am going to put it here for future use.
Old 12-10-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt I never knew you were rocking an auto.

Bored myself tonight. Gonna go downstairs and flirt with the waitresses in the hotel restaurant. Makes me feel young again.
Old 12-10-2007
Registered!!

LOL, young again.

Yep, rockin the auto, I may do the swap if this one craps out on me. Just depends on how long this one lasts and my finances at the time. A rebuild and a TCI kit could be the same as a manual, I don't know...
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

****ing snow
Old 12-13-2007
I like my commute

how much you get? getting? it just started here (NH)
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

We got enough down here that I was plowing the road on my way home
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

i say about 4 inches so far
Old 12-13-2007
I like my commute

Originally Posted by pon55
We got enough down here that I was plowing the road on my way home
hahaha do you still have your front lip on?
Old 12-13-2007
I like my commute

... and there goes vbPlaza!
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
hahaha do you still have your front lip on?
Sure
Old 12-13-2007
I like my commute

Lol! snow plow FTMFW!!
Old 12-14-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Today is payday, they ****ed up!

I have direct deposit, so I checked it this morning and they put a 0 at the end of the check!

So instead of $904.72 , I got $9047.20! **** an A man...
I already called a friend that works at the bank, that will not say anything. She said that as long as the money is there for 90 consecutive days IT IS MINE TO KEEP. The kicker is don't touch it for 90 days. So I am just crossing my fingers.
Old 12-14-2007
I like my commute

ahhhh!!! wtf I wish I was that lucky... they will catch it though.. unless you work for a huge conglomerate or something hah
Old 12-14-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I wonder what LT is going to do now that all his VB Points are gone... Too bad So sad..
Old 12-14-2007
Registered!!

damn i didnt even really get to use any of my points
Old 12-15-2007
Registered!!

I used mine, it is what caused all this.
Old 12-15-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alpha 5

Today is payday, they ****ed up!

I have direct deposit, so I checked it this morning and they put a 0 at the end of the check!

So instead of $904.72 , I got $9047.20! **** an A man...
I already called a friend that works at the bank, that will not say anything. She said that as long as the money is there for 90 consecutive days IT IS MINE TO KEEP. The kicker is don't touch it for 90 days. So I am just crossing my fingers.
Best be checking the terms of your employment Matt. The Army does this all the time. Sure they can't touch the money that is already in your bank, however when the payroll department does one of their regular audits and discover the error, they can legally not pay you for the next 9 or 10 pay periods until everything is even. You're better off reporting it.
Old 12-15-2007
Registered!!

^^^That is what my mom said, she is a financial adviser for the worlds largest drug rehab center.

I will tell them next week, now it is too cool.
Old 12-15-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys I missed you so I thought I would pop in to say hi.

Things with my ex are getting a little heavy so my mind has been elsewhere besides this place, I don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing lol.

Quick Reply: The new improved BORED 07.5