North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

The new improved BORED 07.5

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The new improved BORED 07.5

This is Alpha 5, Matt
I am having some issues with the site:
As soon as I log on it get this:

Then when it redirects me again or if I click on any of the links while I am logged in I get this:

Is anyone else having the problem?
Can someone fix it?
A little help please!!
I do not want to be stuck in this new account.....

Last edited by TIPPMANN; 11-21-2007 at 10:40 AM.
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

damn that sux.. im not gettin that.. pm a mod
Old 11-21-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Me either. I think it's a C-O-N-spiracy.
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

I emailed the admin,
they don't seem to give a ****.
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

hahhaa
Old 11-21-2007

Man, aside from Matt crying like a little girl, this site has been dead lately.
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

yea.. it sux. i'm watching more tv nowadays cuz the internet sux
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Originally Posted by speedricerx
yea.. it sux. i'm watching more tv nowadays cuz the internet sux
YEA THAT!
Old 11-21-2007
Registered!!

it usually does get dead around winter time tho...
Old 11-25-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4[/youtube]
Old 11-26-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Dropped the car off today to be fixed.. goin on vaca to NY, and it should be done when I get back in 3 days
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

I still can not log on as Alpha 5.

Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

yeah the internet is boring..same old ****, different day. i wish poeple didnt suck so much on the forums, and posted vids of there cars. something else to do while at work.
Old 11-27-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJAEsfioGE&feature=related[/youtube]
Old 11-29-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

alright finally got pics... should get it back tomorrow or the day after (hopefully)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	crash.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	73203   Click image for larger version

Name:	crash1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	73204  
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

not bad...

im boooorrreeeeed and left my phone charger in another state!
Old 11-29-2007
I like my commute

ahhaha that sucks man! I've done that many a time.. so I got a car charger until it came in the mail lol
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

ahh.. car charger huh... hmm
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

Car chargers are bad for you phone.

Don't use them, they are the DEVIL......
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TIPPMANN
Car chargers are bad for you phone.

Don't use them, they are the DEVIL......
Y...
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

I knew you would ask....

They are "OK" to use in an emergency or on occasion. Do not use them all the time.

Most, not all but most, of them do not have voltage regulators. So they will send the full 12v dc to your phone. Now once again, most of us have newer "Smart" phones. These "smart" phones usually use a usb connection to charge, the usb only puts out 5.4v will very little amperage. So by using the in car mobile charger you are sending way too much voltage to the phone and possible damaging at the least the battery. These car chargers also will not stop sending the voltage when the phone is fully charged there for over charging and over heating the phone. This too is bad.

Now with that said, there are some, few but some, mobile chargers that are halfway decent. Radio Shack sells one by the name of "iGO".
Here is a link to the iGo website.
http://www.igo.com/product.asp?sku=3379358

Check it out.
Old 11-30-2007
I like my commute

thanks TIPPMAN!! ya noob

your alpha5 name is still messed up?
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

Yep, still jacked.
Mine and Triz and maybe others that we do not know about.
It started 2 weeks ago about the time this place just died. So maybe it is to blame.....dono......

But "They" say that "they" are working on it.
Rob gave me my rep status but I have 0 rep power lol.
It is too funny to be a newb again. lol
Old 11-30-2007
I like my commute

haha right.. yahh I really havent come here ever since my car got ****ed up

I installed 6000k HIDs tho ill post pics when I get my car back..
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TIPPMANN
I knew you would ask....

They are "OK" to use in an emergency or on occasion. Do not use them all the time.

Most, not all but most, of them do not have voltage regulators. So they will send the full 12v dc to your phone. Now once again, most of us have newer "Smart" phones. These "smart" phones usually use a usb connection to charge, the usb only puts out 5.4v will very little amperage. So by using the in car mobile charger you are sending way too much voltage to the phone and possible damaging at the least the battery. These car chargers also will not stop sending the voltage when the phone is fully charged there for over charging and over heating the phone. This too is bad.

Now with that said, there are some, few but some, mobile chargers that are halfway decent. Radio Shack sells one by the name of "iGO".
Here is a link to the iGo website.
http://www.igo.com/product.asp?sku=3379358

Check it out.
Almost all the chargers I have used or tested have a regulated supply. (12V will kill a phone on one charge)

Oer charge regulators are built into the chip in the phone, not charger.
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

Ok, kinda true but if you regulate the voltage before the phone it will prolong the life of the phone.

Simple enough?
Old 12-03-2007
Registered!!

Prepare to be amazed!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbxBFb3A5ak
Old 12-03-2007

Wow. I don't whether to be amazed by the damn jump or all the rednecks running around drinking Budweiser. Even junior-slice is wearing a wife beater. I hope they're all sterile... Nice vid Matt.
Old 12-03-2007
Registered!!

"Junior-slice" that is too funny. lol
Old 12-03-2007
Registered!!

^looks like jersey plates

Quick Reply: The new improved BORED 07.5