North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

The new improved BORED 07.5

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The new improved BORED 07.5

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
.. so my girlfriend is showing symptoms of being pregnant

might be done w/ my money pit...
Kill it, kill it, before its too late!
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by MURDOCK

I can't even begin to tell you how ****in wrong that is.
Old 10-30-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

LOL her roomate had a similar situation, and her bf told her "Let's get really really drunk this week and kill it"

basically took the higher road when my gf told me, and was supportive about it
Old 10-30-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

LOL her roomate had a similar situation, and her bf told her "Let's get really really drunk this week and kill it"

basically took the higher road when my gf told me, and was supportive about it
I'm just messing around lol.
But you do have to make a big choice to make
Old 10-30-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

screw abortions.. she'd obviously have it.. we can handle a kid, the question is ARE WE READY FOR IT hah...

she makes more than I do too lol!
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

how late is she?
Old 10-30-2007
I like my commute

ah she hasn't tested positive, she actually had her period.. she just has all the other symptoms basically... you can still have ur period and be pregnant.. shes seein the doc later this week.
Old 10-30-2007

Best of luck to you either way.
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I bet she is not, probably just stress or something.
Old 10-30-2007
I like my commute

^yah I think that's what it was too, I hope! ... thanks Murdock

if she is, thank god I have a 4dr!
Old 10-30-2007
I like my commute

scuse me while the site hosts this pic..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	car 076.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	72976  
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

Guess what.

I AM BACK YOU ****ERS!

LOL.
Old 11-06-2007
I like my commute

sup bud.. dude i crashed my car
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

hi... welcome back
Old 11-06-2007

Who's your dady
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

btw whered u go? u were gone? ha
Old 11-06-2007

Lets just say there was a glitch in the system lol
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

sup bud.. dude i crashed my car
what you say?
Old 11-06-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

Lets just say there was a glitch in the system lol
yep, i had the same glitch, forum went kinda crazy for a while
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

all that "spamming" huh
Old 11-06-2007
Registered!!

that sux kev. read it on the sedan thread.. where da pics at?
Old 11-07-2007
I like my commute

i can take some today at lunch, I think I brought my cam.. I'm really not on here much lately b/c it makes me sad seeing nice 7thgens
Old 11-07-2007
Registered!!

Man up and show us the damn pics.

I have had two I crashed my car threads in the last year.
Old 11-07-2007
I like my commute

LOL

I'm seeing the Geico guy on thursday...
Old 11-07-2007
Registered!!

GEICO ****in sucks. I have them and can speak from experience.

They try to low ball you, and will not let you fix your own ride. Dont get ****ed by the man.
Old 11-07-2007
I like my commute

yahhh I've heard some bad stuff as well about them... I'm gonna tell the guy that I'm gonna buy honda parts and do it myself.. and give him the receipt lol..
Old 11-07-2007
I like my commute

ohyah and I left my camera at home lol
Old 11-07-2007
Registered!!

He will not go for it.
Old 11-07-2007
I like my commute

I will bitch slap him with my bumper cover!

lol I dont see what he'd have to lose lol.. I could do it all for Geico for way less lol.
Old 11-07-2007
Registered!!

Do you still owe on the car?

If so they will only issue the check to the lean holder or a shop. No exceptions.

If they issue it to a shop, the shop will get a 1099 at the end of the year. So what I did was, I have a friend who owns a shop. I had the Geico guy send the check to him. Then I let my friend take out the amount of taxes he would have to pay on the check. I then got the rest.
But make sure the first check is enough to fix the car. If not you will not be getting another, regardless of what the adjuster said.

Quick Reply: The new improved BORED 07.5