North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2004 International Auto Show at Bayside Expo, Boston, Sunday Nov 14th Meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
2004 International Auto Show at Bayside Expo, Boston, Sunday Nov 14th Meet

Hey all,

We had a good time a few years ago when we did this, so I thought we should try it again.

http://bostonautoshow.com/

International Auto Show
Bayside Expo in Boston, MA
Tickets are $10, and can be purchased online or at the door.
Its pretty much all new 2005 vehicles

Sunday Nov 14th.

I was thinking we could either meet at my place in Quincy and drive down in car pools (parking is expensive at Bayside) or just meet in the parking lot there. After the show maybe we can go grab some grub in Bahston too...

Kev, Mehow, Black, B, Pill, what ya think? Anyone else want to join us? The more the merrier. Basically it's an open invite to anyone who wants to chill out and enjoy sitting in some new cars.....

-K

From the site:
"The car lines love to wow the public with their latest design and technological advances. Check out the new 2005 badge introductions including the HUMMER H2 SUT, the MINI convertible, the Buick LaCrosse, BMW 645ci, Cadiallac STS, Land Rover LR3, Saab 9-7x, Suzuki Reno, and the Mercury Mariner and Montego! Also come see some redesigned favorites such as the Audi A6, Toyota Tacoma, and VW Phaeton! The WZLX Click Crew will be on hand opening weekend to take pictures of you in your favorite vehicle. It's a great free souvenir from the Auto Show! The cars of tomorrow are here today! See what you'll be driving ten years from now! Check out the Chevy Nomad and Jeep Rescue! Also come see some concepts that are just months away from production, like the Lexus RX 400H Hybrid SUV and the Lexus GS sedan, which are planned to be released in 2006! See some of the world's fastest and most expensive vehicles. On display will be a range of Maseratis and Ferraris, including the new Maserati Quattroporte and new Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. Porsche will feature their redesigned 911 Carrera Coupe. Also check out the much anticipated 6th generation Chevy Corvette!"

Last edited by Havok2k1; 11-12-2004 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PhatChevy is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds wicked pissah. Either day works, though I'd prefer a Saturday so I could hang afterwards.

-B
Old 11-05-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
is there a show at the worcester centrum this weekend??....i have tickets to a 2004 international auto show in worcester....just wondering if they changed it
Old 11-05-2004
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
takumi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scatman
is there a show at the worcester centrum this weekend??....i have tickets to a 2004 international auto show in worcester....just wondering if they changed it
Haven't heard about that, what's the dates on the ticket say? It's been really windy today, they said we had gusts of 70 MPH! I wonder if they cancelled the show..
Old 11-05-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
the tickets are for today, tomorrow and sunday ??? i dunno what the hell this boston show is all about tho, my tix say "2004 international auto show"?
Old 11-05-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Yup

Event Calendar

Event Information

Event Title: 2004 Massachusetts International Auto Show
Dates: Thu Nov 4 - Sun Nov 7
Type of Show: CONSUMER SHOW
Show Times: Thursday & Friday: 5PM - 9PM, Saturday: 10AM - 8PM, Sunday: 11AM - 5PM
Pricing: Adult: $6.00 / Children: Under 12 are free when accompanied by an Adult.
Floorplan: CC Level 1
Details:
What’s hot for 2005? The newest cars, trucks, vans and utility vehicles will be on display at the DCU Center formally the Centrum at the 2004 Massachusetts International Auto Show. Many vehicles will be shown for the FIRST time in the area. You will be able to see vehicles from the leading manufacturers, along with local sales representatives from a number of different dealerships, all ready to answer your questions and compete to give you the best deal!

For more show information or to exhibit, please contact 508-836-2222 or www.worcesterautoshow.com.
Old 11-09-2004
Registered!!

This thing happening this weekend?
Old 11-09-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

For me it is......... anyone else besides Black?
Old 11-10-2004
Registered!!

which day?
Old 11-10-2004
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
I have to work Sat, but I could make it if you guys went Sunday.
Old 11-11-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Sunday works better too for me....
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

I guess that works for me too
Old 11-11-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Come visit.
Old 11-11-2004
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

^^ say what?
Old 11-11-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I mean if you're coming we should grab a bite to eat, BrandEn. muhaha.
Old 11-11-2004
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
There gonna be any imports? as in new imports?
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait, so it's the Bayside Expo right? I'm probably down with that...
Old 11-11-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Originally Posted by ThaitaniumGK
There gonna be any imports? as in new imports?

yeah, just the 2005 model year vehicles.....
Old 11-11-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
i might be going...dont know when, cause ill be helping one of my friends shop for something big...but hopefully ill get there.

didnt know i was even gonna be in boston till earlier today. haha...found out its another friends b-day, i always forget, so im driving up there tomorrow after work and getting blitzed. unfortunately i dont think ill be able to chill much, if at all, but hopefully ill see some of you at the show.
Old 11-11-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Kewl PB, hopefully we'll meet up...

BTW, if anyone cares I got $2 off coupons so it'll only be $8 to get in....
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

coupons......YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TwilightX
Wait, so it's the Bayside Expo right? I'm probably down with that...

Yes, no??? Don't kill me with anticipation
Old 11-12-2004
Premium Member

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup fellas. I'm not gonna be able to make it. I got homework and things related to homework for most of the weekend. But is anyone available tonight? I need to get my summer wheels/tires off ASAP. I hear its supposed to snow late tonight and tomorrow and I need to get my winter wheels/tires back on.
Old 11-12-2004
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Hmm... So you guys are going Sun.? Damn it. I just opened up 7thgencivic.com and got a PM from Keith. Sat. is better for me. I'de like to go too! Maggie was watching some of Keith's old car show vids and she was interested too. We may end up going, but on Sat. Sun. is my sister's baby boy's B-Day! He's turning 1. Ooh!!!
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Krepoort
I hear its supposed to snow late tonight and tomorrow and I need to get my winter wheels/tires back on.
you HAVE to be kidding me, right? well, i guess ill get to see what i have to look forward to this winter with my sh!tty tires and RWD. LOL

summer tires arent THAT bad in the snow, as long as youre careful. the only problem i had was getting up a hill from a stop. thats a total PIA, took me like an hour to get out of my street in the morning to go to work.

meehow! - wow, how time flies. jeez. tel your sis congrats on the 1st b-day of her son.
Old 11-12-2004
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

So, what time are we gonna meet up? and where?
Old 11-12-2004
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
PbFoot: Yeah dude, I know... Time flies.

Ok, it's confirmed. Me and Maggie are going! On Sat. though. It's open from 10:00AM to 10:00PM, so I'm thinking that we'll be there around 3:00PM.
Old 11-12-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

I'm thinking that we meet at my place at Noon and then if anyone wants to meet at Bayside we meet them at 12:30. That work?

Oh well meehow, I'll PM you earlier next time
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be down for this on Sunday...Saturday got booked up because I thought that's what we were originally doing!

So yes, Chris...I'm available for you on Sunday...with happy ending. Me love you long times.

Meehow: if you're in town Saturday, stop by my place and get your genesis...I think I know where it is in my closet. Hopefully I'd have a clean room by the time you get in town. I'm thinking as soon as I clear my ex's stuff out into more boxes, I'll really see what's going on in my room for 'missing items.' NO FREAKING WISECRACKS BRANDON...I'M GETTING TO IT :P

Keith: give me a call Sat...

Dan: check your PM's and if you're free I'll try and meet up. Maybe we can go back to The Rack...just bring your dress shirt and a drool pan this time

TrooperK: FA U!

WHERE THE HELL IS SAM?

I think that covers it all lol
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TwilightX

Dan: check your PM's and if you're free I'll try and meet up. Maybe we can go back to The Rack...just bring your dress shirt and a drool pan this time
i checked the PM. have your number, but since youre going to the expo on sunday we might not run into each other. i really have no idea whats going on w/ me on saturday, so i dont know if i can do the rack. too bad though, it was fun last time, and ill have a dress shirt and everything. HAHA

BTW, i see all of you are planning on going there pretty early in the day. just wanted to let you know that im gonna be there a bit later, like after 6 or 7...so you guys should stick around or something. i wanna get a group photo of all of us if we run into each other. i dont think i have a group photo of me w/ the NE crew.

Quick Reply: 2004 International Auto Show at Bayside Expo, Boston, Sunday Nov 14th Meet